How to navigate this?

Djsuave

Rookie
Rookie
Guys i’d love your input on this,

i approached a set of girls, they were a group 3 girls, one of them was really hot, i open with and asked where are y’all from, they said we are dutch i was like you don’t look dutch because of their looks) y’all look like hip-hop chicks, she asks how does that look? I reply you look more russian, polish somewhere in that region (they didn’t have the typical blonde hair blue eyes), they were like no we are dutch, then a friend of hers come out from the supermarket and she was like how does she look like? (The girl was blonde with blue eyes) -> i say she looks dutch, she is like no she is swedish i was like yeah whatever they all look the same, and then they simply walk away,

Now thinking about it, this was the dumbest thing to ever say, i came off across as stereotypical, racist, and just very shallow. Btw the girl who came out was a girl who i approached a few months before and she gave me her number and she just ghosted me.

how do you navigate chicks who rejected/ghosted you before but look like they are down after a while? Essentially i got triggered that’s why i responded the way i did. Is this a stupid, counter-productive belief to have? self-limiting in a sense or??

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I do the "uhh you are from x" or "you look more like x" and it hardly ever works well. I do it for self entertainment but really it comes off as uncalibrated and rude. These kind of teases only work once you've build up some rupport/connection

The answer to ur question is to treat her like you've never seen her before. Pretend its a total reset.

>