"I just realized something about you..."

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is a fun little line for creating an open loop.

It builds a lot of intrigue ("What? What did you realize?") while giving you space to hook a girl in further.

Use it as a pattern interrupt to get a distracted girl to snap to attention, or to hook in a girl who was making like she might be about to leave. Then thread-cut to give yourself more time to seduce before returning to the realization.

Like so:

HER: Anyway, I guess I should go.​
YOU: You know what, I just realized something about you...​
HER: What?​
YOU: Well, before I answer that, where did you say you were from?​
HER: Seattle.​
YOU: Okay yeah, that makes sense then. You West Coast chicks... [shake head playfully]​
HER: Where are YOU from?​
blah blah.. get into a back and forth. Get her hooked, take her contact info for a date later. Then...​
HER: So what was the thing you realized?​
YOU: Oh. You have blue eyes.​
HER: That's it? That I have blue eyes?​
YOU: Yep. They're really blue. [playful tone]​
HER: [laugh] All right.​
YOU: See you around.​
HER: Okay. Text me.​
YOU: I'll think about it. [pause] I'm kidding, don't worry.​

Just to demonstrate you don't need some big revelation for the thing you "realized" -- so long as it comes later after she's hooked and decided she's into you and wants to go out. In fact if the realization is something "lame" girls react even better because it shows social savvy that you hooked them into staying without really having anything to go off of, and aren't even trying to hide it now.

There is a close cousin to this one too, which is, "Oh no... you are one of THOSE kinds of girls..." or "Don't tell me you're THAT kind of girl..." without going into exactly what those kinds / that kind of girl is right away (instead just leaving her to wonder for a minute or so what kind of girl you're saying she is).

More on open loops:

Chase

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I use a variation of this for a daygame opener.

“Hey, so, I cant help but notice something about you…”

And break into A cold read about her vibe/energy. Most women eat it up and can quickly lead to interesting conversation.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
Keyboard Jockey: this post has been rated a "Keyboard Jockey post" by forum members
This is a fun little line for creating an open loop.

It builds a lot of intrigue ("What? What did you realize?") while giving you space to hook a girl in further.

Use it as a pattern interrupt to get a distracted girl to snap to attention, or to hook in a girl who was making like she might be about to leave. Then thread-cut to give yourself more time to seduce before returning to the realization.

Like so:

HER: Anyway, I guess I should go.​
YOU: You know what, I just realized something about you...​
HER: What?​
YOU: Well, before I answer that, where did you say you were from?​
HER: Seattle.​
YOU: Okay yeah, that makes sense then. You West Coast chicks... [shake head playfully]​
HER: Where are YOU from?​
blah blah.. get into a back and forth. Get her hooked, take her contact info for a date later. Then...​
HER: So what was the thing you realized?​
YOU: Oh. You have blue eyes.​
HER: That's it? That I have blue eyes?​
YOU: Yep. They're really blue. [playful tone]​
HER: [laugh] All right.​
YOU: See you around.​
HER: Okay. Text me.​
YOU: I'll think about it. [pause] I'm kidding, don't worry.​

Just to demonstrate you don't need some big revelation for the thing you "realized" -- so long as it comes later after she's hooked and decided she's into you and wants to go out. In fact if the realization is something "lame" girls react even better because it shows social savvy that you hooked them into staying without really having anything to go off of, and aren't even trying to hide it now.

There is a close cousin to this one too, which is, "Oh no... you are one of THOSE kinds of girls..." or "Don't tell me you're THAT kind of girl..." without going into exactly what those kinds / that kind of girl is right away (instead just leaving her to wonder for a minute or so what kind of girl you're saying she is).

More on open loops:

Chase
I don't know! I mean after that first line, most savvy women would just turn around and leave a silence while holding eye contact, thereby leaving it up to you whether you want to reveal it or not... and then the onus would be for you to say something... and you would! They're not going to give you the satisfaction of asking "what?". Yes, girls under 21 (and only if you were intriguing enough) might take the bait and ask "what?" But whatever about the first line, I don't think anyone who's in any way street smart at all, would be tolerating the obvious control tactic of saying "before I answer that...". She's not going to answer that, but your script here flat out assumes she will.

Just the way I see it. Is there anything wrong with just talking to a woman as an equal?

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i like it, thanks for reminding.

One can also continue the open loop intrique by the following rainbow-ruse type follow-up..

YOU: You know what, I just realized something about you...

HER: What?

YOU: ok so do you consider yourself... >> insert some trait <<

YOU: And would you also say that youre.. >> insert seemingly opposite trait <<

Aka i drive the intrigue-loop continueally along with diving into her reflections on herself... creating both curiosity and a powerful self reflective moment.

YOU: yeah i thought i observed that you both x AND y which is unique and i was impressed about the delicacy of you doing x+y in a very refined way... i was just curious to your view of it as you know yourself best...

Field tested many times.

Last edited:
>