Openers  Night Game Opener For Clubs

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
I thought I’d grace the forum with my favourite Night Game move.

I’ve felt lately in my city that I’ve gotten a little too old for night clubs, I still go out though, just not as often as I would use to.

This technique is pretty easy it’s sort of basic pea cocking, and plays well into the club environment.

What you’ll want to do is pretty simple, bring a sharpie into the club. Two reasons for this;

- One, the technique portion of this. Which becomes very easy.

- Two, sharpies have always stayed on very well.

Usually on the dance floor there are some very consistent things that’ll happen to me;

- One it gets very loud

- Two it gets very crowded

Which makes it nearly impossible to have a conversation with whatever women you are aiming to start a set with.

I’ve found this as my best work around; which steps are simple.

- When dancing purposefully bump into her, depending on whatever vibe you want to set the aggressiveness can go all over the place. Im not huge but I’m usually aiming to get these women riled up.

After bumping, she’ll either start trying to talk to you or be full out in your face. *[I usually aim for the second option here]

This is where you’ll want to pull out the sharpie. Depending on how YOU want to set up the mood you’ll want to write on your hand. I’ve used many different lines but my favourite and the one that lines up with me personally is writing “I don’t waste time with ugly women” and this’ll more than likely set her off.

When you get to this part you’ll more likely then not have her either trying to validate how she’s not ugly OR she’ll be play fighting, *[Or real fighting depending] you. Which is perfect sets up great kino. Out of the last couple of times I’ve used this they usually grab my arm or my hand to show their friends snap a photo etc….

From here you’ll do the usual and try to move her to another spot or outside. Then from that point you can once again go wherever. Push and pull saying for example “Ah maybe I was wrong now that you are outside you are looking cute.” At this point it’s mostly about finding a quick cab and

Mind you depending on the type of person you are and how much social proof you have can of course change the variation of this. And if you are rejected you’ll not be able to repeat approach but still something very useful I’ve always used.

as a bonus you can always use the sharpie to sign your phone number on her arms or her tits instead of putting it into her phone.

Anyways game on
MuSt0

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
I admire players who are gaming on the dancefloor.

I have never been much of a dancefloor player due the fact i simply hate to dance and being on the dancefloor is just something way out of my league.
I can approach group of girls, could even approach a girl when she's with her male friend, you name it ! But when it comes to dancefloors i just can't find myself being there and finding courage to dance. I mean i could just stand there without single movement, but that would be odd.. It's like standing near kindergarden with hands in your pocket, wearing black trenchcoat..

Also loved that part:
"as a bonus you can always use the sharpie to sign your phone number on her arms or her tits instead of putting it into her phone."

D

Atlas IV

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I thought I’d grace the forum with my favourite Night Game move.

I’ve felt lately in my city that I’ve gotten a little too old for night clubs, I still go out though, just not as often as I would use to.

This technique is pretty easy it’s sort of basic pea cocking, and plays well into the club environment.

What you’ll want to do is pretty simple, bring a sharpie into the club. Two reasons for this;

- One, the technique portion of this. Which becomes very easy.

- Two, sharpies have always stayed on very well.

Usually on the dance floor there are some very consistent things that’ll happen to me;

- One it gets very loud

- Two it gets very crowded

Which makes it nearly impossible to have a conversation with whatever women you are aiming to start a set with.

I’ve found this as my best work around; which steps are simple.

- When dancing purposefully bump into her, depending on whatever vibe you want to set the aggressiveness can go all over the place. Im not huge but I’m usually aiming to get these women riled up.

After bumping, she’ll either start trying to talk to you or be full out in your face. *[I usually aim for the second option here]

This is where you’ll want to pull out the sharpie. Depending on how YOU want to set up the mood you’ll want to write on your hand. I’ve used many different lines but my favourite and the one that lines up with me personally is writing “I don’t waste time with ugly women” and this’ll more than likely set her off.

When you get to this part you’ll more likely then not have her either trying to validate how she’s not ugly OR she’ll be play fighting, *[Or real fighting depending] you. Which is perfect sets up great kino. Out of the last couple of times I’ve used this they usually grab my arm or my hand to show their friends snap a photo etc….

From here you’ll do the usual and try to move her to another spot or outside. Then from that point you can once again go wherever. Push and pull saying for example “Ah maybe I was wrong now that you are outside you are looking cute.” At this point it’s mostly about finding a quick cab and

Mind you depending on the type of person you are and how much social proof you have can of course change the variation of this. And if you are rejected you’ll not be able to repeat approach but still something very useful I’ve always used.

as a bonus you can always use the sharpie to sign your phone number on her arms or her tits instead of putting it into her phone.

Anyways game on
MuSt0
This sounds like a fun opener and perfect for night clubs - an explosively polarizing emotional stimulator. Reminds me of Gunwitch's classic "slap boxing" opener which is also designed for noisy, crowded clubs. Definitely going to try these next time I'm out in that sort of venue. Thanks for sharing!

>