Photo of lean, ripped physique

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I've finally got the lean, chiselled, Brad Pitt fight club physique. Took me about 4 and a half years of hardcore lifting. Taken a few photos of me topless and I want to use it as a thirst trap for girls who have my whatsapp. Now it's not some terrible bathroom selfie. I've got a DSLR camera and it's a proper shot with a clean white background. When girls see it they could think it's a modelling shot. So girls who've i've slept with in the past or who I never got to sleep with, they see my pic on whatsapp and then that tempts them to message me again and I can give it another shot. However a few months ago I met this really hot girl from Taiwan cold approaching out by the beach. Best body ever, skinny, but with some curves and she's so friggin sexy. We've agreed to meet up next year when I travel to Asia and travel together, sometime between April, September. I could tell she's REALLY interested. So the one thing I want to do is not fuck this up by her seeing my topless whatsapp pic and I turn her off. So what should I do?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
You should not schedule dates so much into the future.
The probability of it not happening is massive!
What you can do is try to keep her interested through texting...but the odds are low.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You should not schedule dates so much into the future.
The probability of it not happening is massive!
What you can do is try to keep her interested through texting...but the odds are low.
Im not texting her. I only reply when she reaches out, and say as little as possible. However I did say I was open to meeting because I like travelling multiple times a year, and she likes travelling multiple times a year as well so I thought fuck it told her let's meet up when Im there and we can trek through south east asia and go on an adventure together. it was a sporadic thing. Usually I wait until i know them better but i could tell there was some hot chemistry between us so I thought fuck it let's do this. i decided to break the rules for once. like i said, she's always the one that reaches out and i keep texting at a bare minimum. if she doesnt reach out again i'll text her a month or so before i get there but until then I'm not reaching out. so what should i do about the pic?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
so what should i do about the pic?
Not a big fan of thirst traps
They never worked for me (and I have the body to show)
If you want to keep her on the loop, I think you can maintain your texting structure as it is, since it's working till now.
But as I said, it's a longshot...usually this type of scenario only works after you've fucked her at least twice and the sex was great.

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
So I've finally got the lean, chiselled, Brad Pitt fight club physique. Took me about 4 and a half years of hardcore lifting. Taken a few photos of me topless and I want to use it as a thirst trap for girls who have my whatsapp. Now it's not some terrible bathroom selfie. I've got a DSLR camera and it's a proper shot with a clean white background. When girls see it they could think it's a modelling shot. So girls who've i've slept with in the past or who I never got to sleep with, they see my pic on whatsapp and then that tempts them to message me again and I can give it another shot. However a few months ago I met this really hot girl from Taiwan cold approaching out by the beach. Best body ever, skinny, but with some curves and she's so friggin sexy. We've agreed to meet up next year when I travel to Asia and travel together, sometime between April, September. I could tell she's REALLY interested. So the one thing I want to do is not fuck this up by her seeing my topless whatsapp pic and I turn her off. So what should I do?

Dude are you literally going to hide 4.5 years of work and keep yourself away from the attention of girls just for the sake of some girl you might be able to get together with next year? Sounds like the real thirst trap is the one you fell into!

Im not texting her. I only reply when she reaches out, and say as little as possible. However I did say I was open to meeting because I like travelling multiple times a year, and she likes travelling multiple times a year as well so I thought fuck it told her let's meet up when Im there and we can trek through south east asia and go on an adventure together. it was a sporadic thing. Usually I wait until i know them better but i could tell there was some hot chemistry between us so I thought fuck it let's do this. i decided to break the rules for once. like i said, she's always the one that reaches out and i keep texting at a bare minimum. if she doesnt reach out again i'll text her a month or so before i get there but until then I'm not reaching out. so what should i do about the pic?

I'm not contrary to spontaneous adventures but you are basically projecting some big sex filled adventure a year from now with a girl you hardly know, and it's clearly gotten you heavily invested. Sounds like she's interested now, but a lot of things can happen in a year and what if by then she's got a bf or just doesn't want to? Gotta be able to walk away from things if they don't pan out with no hard feelings, she's not yours yet.

PS I can't comment on whether thirst trap pics work or not, I avoid using social media.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dude are you literally going to hide 4.5 years of work and keep yourself away from the attention of girls just for the sake of some girl you might be able to get together with next year? Sounds like the real thirst trap is the one you fell into!

I'm not contrary to spontaneous adventures but you are basically projecting some big sex filled adventure a year from now with a girl you hardly know, and it's clearly gotten you heavily invested. Sounds like she's interested now, but a lot of things can happen in a year and what if by then she's got a bf or just doesn't want to? Gotta be able to walk away from things if they don't pan out with no hard feelings, she's not yours yet.

PS I can't comment on whether thirst trap pics work or not, I avoid using social media.
Haha yeah you're right I hadn't thought about it like that. Yeah, I'll stick the photo up.

>