Position Review: Lying Down Missionary

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey all! Had an idea for gathering everyone's favorite aspects and special techniques for the main sex positions. Basically break it down into separate posts for positions (or groups of positions) and y'all can share your thoughts about each in an easily searchable setup.

I say lying down to differentiate between being down on your arms/elbows/on her, versus upright missionary positions which are their own little universe.

TLDR; Do you like missionary? What do you like about it? Special tips?

Starting with my take on lying down Missionary:
It's my favorite. I focus on solid feet hooks on the side of the bed, knee positioning, and grabbing the back of her neck. It's so hard to beat the control you have in that setup to thrust aggressively, "reach" into her as much as you can, and have the coincidental clitoral rubbing. You can also do controlled semi thrusts and slow in/out, mixed with aggressive motions. The "smothering" aspect is also only rivalled by prone in my experience, giving her a great mental experience of being dominated helplessly. The variety of tempos, knee/hip/arm positioning, and ways to grab her upper body made it easy to experiment and keep things fresh for 5 years straight.

Teething her shoulders and neck was a special treat, especially thrusting her into your teeth. Placing your hands under her butt and pinning your shoulder into the pillow/bed near her head is wildly exciting for both parties (the only time I suddenly kind of begged to cum inside lol).

Now y'all! What spicy things have you learned/done with missionary?

>