She is hot

boruto23

Rookie
Rookie
SO there is a girl like She is like 5 years older than me I am 18 and she used to give classes to my sister from when I was like 14 from the first day I wanted to bang Her currently Reading the seduction books but I can't find any of the books on how to do this and make her fuck me .
Any suggestion guy's

Dimension

Space Monkey
space monkey
hahahaa i genuinely laughed, but not to mock you..
You remind me myself when i was just starting out ...

Hate to break this to you, but chances of you fucking her are slim..
But it seems like she has lot of empathy so your best bet is to be nice to her and ask her nicely " if she could deflower you" because you are innocent 18 year old and she's older than you, these days women don't go for younger boys, if ever...
Even if you had level of advanced guru i don't think you could find a way to her pants, unless she has a thing for young boys with no experience.

But hey, i'm going to do something with you here. Hit me a PM and i will give my best to help your way to her pants.

-D

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Have her see you doing well with a lot of hot women, that will get her attention.

Game isn’t necessarily about getting that *one* girl, it’s about improving your results in general, and that also means you need to get practice, meet a lot of women, and understand that along the way there will be rejections.

Sure, a guy with game will have a decent chance at getting with a specific girl he’s interested in, and game will help.

But “Game” is a numbers game. You shoot your shot and move on to the next one. It’s less a meticulous strategy about getting one girl.

I guess you could really work out a strategy, but it’s wasted effort compared to meeting more women, getting practice, and putting in the numbers.

The problem with “that special girl” is you don’t want to fuck up, so you play it safe, and you make mistakes that feel worse because it’s “high stakes” for you.

Again, go meet a bunch of women, that’s how you learn.

That’s really how you learn the most and learn the fastest. Go and out and meet lots of girls for 3 months and you’ll have a better chance with this one special girl.

boruto23

Rookie
Rookie
hahahaa i genuinely laughed, but not to mock you..
You remind me myself when i was just starting out ...

Hate to break this to you, but chances of you fucking her are slim..
But it seems like she has lot of empathy so your best bet is to be nice to her and ask her nicely " if she could deflower you" because you are innocent 18 year old and she's older than you, these days women don't go for younger boys, if ever...
Even if you had level of advanced guru i don't think you could find a way to her pants, unless she has a thing for young boys with no experience.

But hey, i'm going to do something with you here. Hit me a PM and i will give my best to help your way to her pants.

-D
thanks for the help man i want to get in her pants and Lucky I am going to start a cooking youtube channel with her . this is going to be the perfect chance to seduce her . I want help from you all

boruto23

Rookie
Rookie
Have her see you doing well with a lot of hot women, that will get her attention.

Game isn’t necessarily about getting that *one* girl, it’s about improving your results in general, and that also means you need to get practice, meet a lot of women, and understand that along the way there will be rejections.

Sure, a guy with game will have a decent chance at getting with a specific girl he’s interested in, and game will help.

But “Game” is a numbers game. You shoot your shot and move on to the next one. It’s less a meticulous strategy about getting one girl.

I guess you could really work out a strategy, but it’s wasted effort compared to meeting more women, getting practice, and putting in the numbers.

The problem with “that special girl” is you don’t want to fuck up, so you play it safe, and you make mistakes that feel worse because it’s “high stakes” for you.

Again, go meet a bunch of women, that’s how you learn.

That’s really how you learn the most and learn the fastest. Go and out and meet lots of girls for 3 months and you’ll have a better chance with this one special girl.
But I am not allowed go to anywhere man I am not even 18 I lied I am 17 I want you guys to keep this a secret . anyways thanks for the advice

>