Openers  Style compliments are awesome

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just a quick reminder for all guys who are not currently doing it.
Complimenting a woman on her attire / clothing / jewelry / style is extremely effective and low hanging fruit.

It shows that:
1) You understand style - something that is immensely interesting and valuable to women.

2) You appreciate the things she does.

3) You notice subtle cues - which is essential for flirting.

And most importantly, it sets you apart from the 99% of men who simply don’t do it because they think is gay to understand fashion.

Make sure to point out some part of her attire that she chose consciously and compliment the decisions.

“Such cute earrings, they really match your eyes”

“Hey that’s a cool necklace, it makes you look all classy”

And, do not get hang out on the item, this is just a compliment… it’s not sexy to discuss fashion for 30 minutes.

Last edited:

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great Stuff as always Ulrich

Just wondering.. what do you for girls that pull the classic, "oh its nothing," its not a big deal," to just downplay the compliment and not allow it to build up momentum?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Great Stuff as always Ulrich

Just wondering.. what do you for girls that pull the classic, "oh its nothing," its not a big deal," to just downplay the compliment and not allow it to build up momentum?
Great question @King!

In my experience, when they downplay the compliment, it usually comes from a place of shyness.
You would normally see them getting blushed or avoiding looking at your eyes.

When that happens, I insist in bringing them up:

“No, really. It is so cool. Lot of girls don’t pay attention to the small things”

“I really mean it. You got a good eye for fashion”

And then immediately change the subject.

>