Logistics  Trust-based DTF online hookup

Francis

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Posting for peer review... Method is slightest possible innuendo with direct invite over. Testing quickest possible comfort building to skip to seduction location. Rapport and connection cannot be built online, but I think you can distinguish yourself by showing her that you are safe and not clearly wanting to fuck fast in a non-needy way. This is for the lurker guys laying in bed with a hard on trying to ask her to meet up and fuck.

Bumble 22 years old; profile says something casual and please be respectful (i.e. dtf with plausible deniability). THIS ONE I DID NOT MEET, so please remove from this forum unless you see how close I got before blowing it with low abundance neediness (she's 22! give me a break)...

Yes, Chase, she's chubby.

• Hi [two smiling angel halo emojis]
  • Hi [name]. You are a sweet angel I see.
    • Most of the time, yes haha how are youu?
  • Most huh well let's get to know all of you then... I'm good ;) so you're into the arts huh. Visual and theatre?
    • Well we can definitely arrange thaaat ;) lol and yes I love to paint/draw as for theatre I'm definitely into working behind the scenes in costume/design aspect of it but I could neverrr go on a stage
  • Oh what sort of subject matter do you enjoy creating visually? I used to stutter as a kid so am similarly quiet... more comfortable getting to know someone over living room tea than in a coffee shop
    • I enjoy doing portraits mainly, with kind of a gothic/spooky/vintage/nostalgic vibe lol
    • Also that sounds nice to me! Quiet and cozy is always a great vibe
  • Oh good, I've been playing with lighting and you can help me feel out how the set vibe can be improved...
  • You must be into costumes then. Is there stuff you don't get to wear as often as you'd like?
  • [time passed... I started chasing... and obviously jumped the gun hard... could have waited for in person to get into getting her to dress up... horny bastard]
  • That was a genuine question [backing off sexual frame]
    • Oh I'm sorry I forgot to reply, lol honestly I used to have a huge collection of vintage clothing but it's all been lost after I moved unfortunately
    • But I'm rebuilding my wardrobe. I guess I don't get to wear my "gothic" fashion as much as I'd like because it scares a lot of people away haha
  • Oh you're good. I know how it could have come off ;)
  • Well there's no judgement around us if you're coming to enjoy the quiet. Lean into it if you'd like. Is the style more like 80's goth or also vintage?
    • Lol yes I'd say so I love 80s fashion a lot and music haha
  • Well I just set up some speakers. How about come show me some songs you like
    • Ooo really? That sounds awesome I'd love to do that [smiling angel... i.e. put your dick in my halo]
  • You drive? I'm in [area]
    • Lol no I don't unfortunately, I was planning to get my license but the last 2 years have been really hectic I won't lie [white knight bait alert]
  • That's cool. What part of town are you in? I'll get you for a chat sometime or tonight
    • I live downtown, I do have plans with my girlfriends in a bit but I don't think we will be very long, do you plan on staying up late tonight? Lol ["Lol" = fuck me]
  • Yeah I've been up late all week so am kind of on that schedule. Send me your number and let's text?
    • Sure ;) 420-420-6969
Honestly that's not a lot of messages and it was over a few hours. Maybe I could have skipped steps but am thinking a little more rapport reduces probability of flaking

I don't have some hot guy profile getting lots of matches whatsoever. I'm not one to put myself on an ad on the internet and sell myself. I don't think I've ever even taken a selfie in my life and this loses lots of potential matches, for sure. I don't care and want to meet girls in the library working on the masters degree. Fuck online, seriously.

It got embarrassing after, but I still think this technique is worth considering. You can see her texts, not mine lol...
- if it gets too late we can always do tomorrow or any other time :)
- "Okayy I'll let you know" followed by "Heyy I just got home is it too late for you tonight?"
- No worries hehe I just thought I'd ask anyways, I still have energy lol
- I'd love to have you over but now I live with my mom temporarily suchhh a vibe killer :(
- It's cold out too, we'd definitely have to get close to one another in the backset to keep warm

Maybe she was a little drunk with her friends, dunno, but she escalated that sexual frame herself. After that I chased too hard and lost it (this was after midnight and I am not used to these little girls... can't I just send her a calendar invite?... maybe she got some closer proximity cock).

I've never gotten even close like this before to a straight hookup with a younger girl. Maybe I'm way over-complicating it and should go for a full sexual prizing frame, but that seems like a losing strategy on Tinder and shit like that if even Alek wasn't getting the success he expected.

>