Calls & Texts  Why deleting numbers is one of the dumbest advice there is....

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As always i just write posts so i don't have to repeat myself.... I have seen this issue come up repeatedly which is deleting numbers.... This post inspired me...

What is a number? a number is a lead in sales and with women.... There are many type of leads hot leads (women super invested and enthusiastic), Warm leads (women that are just invested and enthusiastic), normal leads (women that are somewhat invested and enthusiastic need to be influence), cold leads (women that are a waste of time just gave you the number to get rid of you, this type of lead is the only one that should not be gotten in the first place and not even saved)...

^ I don't see a reason to get rid of ANY NUMBERS at all, and i will tell you why....

The principle something is better than none..... even 1% conversion, is better than 0%, 1 lay out of 100 is better than 0 lay out of a 100, get me...

^ the main issue why guys delete the number is due to neediness...... By getting rid of numbers you are being a passive aggressive little bitch with a big ego that are trying to mask a bigger inner game neediness issue.... Nothing to do with self respect, nothing to do with chasing, you are just needy.... And to be a good seducer and have long term women you need to be able to master neediness......And i got you, best book on addressing neediness is Mark Manson Models book, along with Rsd Tyler video on crawling out of neediness when first dating (video no longer available took me a month to find in archive)...

You should be saving your numbers not on your main phone, but in apps such as google voice with a nickname or notes so you don't forget who she is...That way it does not kill memory or space in your phone, i have never given a girl my personal number is always google voice...

If the girls flake or not giving you anything just radio silence DONE..... "oh but i see her convo. at in affects me" "oh but it bothers me seeing her convo" brah then you need you to stick the tampon in your vagina.... jesus!

First, newer guys don't and even people can be wrong in your judgment.... For example i have tons of experience and i was "wrong" all along about my now main "mrs. skills" cause she was just a horrible texter, and i am super impatient.... If i follow the typical "block number" "delete her number" i would have never gotten her, cause i miss read whole thing (me with so many years of experience): she was busy at hospital doing 12 hours shifts, she had a personal situation that i could have ruin us getting to know each other, she was just a bad texter and she didn't know it....

^this is me with a looooooot of texting experience, miss reading situations.... How many post a week do we see of autist miss reading situations in the forum, my point is most guys don't know how to read situations properly, they may get pissy, and delete numbers or block them cause they are just emotional...

What is the best advice during break ups if you want her back? cut all contact, and what happens when you do this??? she usually reaches out, oh wowow! what a concept, imagine if you blocked or deleted her number...

How many guys have gotten out of a blue pings of women they deemed as not interested, i have, specially with all my onitis, all my onitis flaked, or did not give me shit etc... what if i would have gotten pissy, blocked or deleted their numbers??? As i went radio silence, they reached out, all of them...

How many, lays have i gotten from valentines pings, mothers day, eastern, thanksgiving, hurricanes, etc.... out of nowhere.....

how many women have i run into years later or months later were i still have the number...

Again, there is 0 point in deleting convos or hiding convos from views, just don't engage them, this will serve you in seduction in the long term, your problem is not the number is neediness, and you are too emotional....

I have never ever ever, deleted or blocked a number from a female lead in my life...And you should not either... Work on your neediness and ego it will serve you in the long run...

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Good post, to add to cons of blocking a number:

If a guy is needy and blocks, it's not a cure-all. The neediness doesn't necessarily just go away.

The guy can still obsess about whether she texted or not during the blocking period and even undo the block anyway.

But if there's no block, then he knows what's been sent or not, and so he knows where things stand. No wondering "what if she texted X" during the blocking period

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You know what... My first drafted response was "let's agree to disagree" but I read back a few times and reflected.

When someone better than me has a very different view point I take a step back... Many times it's with good reason.

even 1% conversion, is better than 0%, 1 lay out of 100 is better than 0 lay out of a 100, get me...

This is when it clicked for me lol... Then I thought about it in business terms. If I have a sales call and I don't close them there or then, I don't block them. It doesn't matter I can keep sending them emails and some people will be ready to buy later. It's just a slightly different context where rather than an email a week it's a Merry Christmas a year.

what if i would have gotten pissy, blocked or deleted their numbers??? As i went radio silence, they reached out, all of them...

I know this is your post to link back to later but for the record I was never an advocate for blocking.

Maybe different markets as in Europe 90%+ people use Whatsapp with profile picture so if an unknown number msgs, you'll know who it is even if it's not saved... With that said your point on managing ego/emotions is valid.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You know what... My first drafted response was "let's agree to disagree" but I read back a few times and reflected.

When someone better than me has a very different view point I take a step back... Many times it's with good reason.

This is when it clicked for me lol... Then I thought about it in business terms. If I have a sales call and I don't close them there or then, I don't block them. It doesn't matter I can keep sending them emails and some people will be ready to buy later. It's just a slightly different context where rather than an email a week it's a Merry Christmas a year.

I know this is your post to link back to later but for the record I was never an advocate for blocking.

Maybe different markets as in Europe 90%+ people use Whatsapp with profile picture so if an unknown number msgs, you'll know who it is even if it's not saved... With that said your point on managing ego/emotions is valid.
Just to clarify is not about being better, is not about that, but I get your point... Someone did bring up I may not take into account Europeans don't use Google voice....

So for the wassup system open to suggestions I don't use it much if any... Someone brought up the archiving, I know with wassup dynamic different is just an annoying app to me compare to Google

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Someone brought up the archiving, I know with wassup dynamic different is just an annoying app to me compare to Google
Yes, I archive leads that get cold on whats.
Better than deleting.

>