(18 yo virgin update) 2nd date - refuses kiss, only some touching. should I arrange the 3rd?

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
this one

sooo, went on a second date and she is just a normal girl who is afraid of kissing but lets you touch.. oh, fuck, and now I remembered my first post and what happened...
not seeing her again would be the good idea..

but anyway, just for education purposes:

bad stuff
second date, sitting playing games, my arm around her, or on her legs. but nothing else is happening. even if I caress her head, like "good girl" she said "mm, but I asked you to not touch me, I am shy"
also said that after a kiss on a shoulder (she wears a cute sweater with naked shoulders)
conversation went toward girls with bad/absent fathers and she said - yeah, I am one of them.

good stuff:
can touch hands, her legs, hug her (fuck, I am sounding like such a virgin)
I called her, she didn't answer, I went to sleep, than had 2 missed calls (what girl that you haven't fucked calls you back?)
she takes a 1.5 hour bus to see me

option #1
see her again, say computer is off limits (shit is downloading or whatever)
set up candles, turn off the light and kinda set romantic frame
see if I can get her aroused by touching
I can learn more about physical escalation, try different techniques and frames, like massage
I don't have any other prospects for now and in one week streets will be empty for a month and a half (winter break + bad weather)
maybe she will be more open and I will actually move things forward

option #2
it will just be more of the same rejection which will further cement her refusal to go forward and I will only harm my escalation techniques with shitty feedback (kinda like if you daygame 30 yo mean looking married women and get 80% of hard rejections and 20% reacting in disgust)

so just fucking ghost

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
normally i’d say no. honestly i didn’t read the post. but do what it takes man. if you’ve got a girl who’s going on dates with you take the experience.

try this. at the beginning of the date be like “thank you. i’m really glad we didn’t hook up. i want sex to be special and id like to find out if your special or not before we have sex.”

it’s an attempt to put her in a position to qualify you she’s special. might work might not. if she then mentions sex don’t be like “okay! fuck yeah!” this will make you seem disingenuous. instead if you can get it to be her idea bait her into selling you on it with questions like “are you sure you’re not like all the other girls.” be like “i think you might be special.” make it seem like she’s winning you over. some women are highly succeptible to this kind of shit. the younger the more likely she will be.

thats_a_penis_disgustang

Space Monkey
space monkey
I feel like she is so far from sex that even kissing is super hard for her. I will leave her for a "rock bottom insurance", if I feel super lonely in january, when streets are empty and I cannot daygame, I will call her.

>