LR  25Min Club pull

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was in California this past weekend, having a small reunion with four close friends. We booked Friday night tickets to a show for a big British Progressive House group back in the late 90s and early 2000s. And on that night, I did a 25 minute meet to taxi that ended with us at the girl's loft apartment until breakfast Saturday morning. I'm more of a day game guy, so this was a new experience.

SET UP

I was wearing the clothes that get me the most looks from women: red collar shirt half unbuttoned, tucked in with a blazer over it, dark jeans and Chelsea boots, along with straighter hair and some jewelry.

Started the night at another lounge - but this one was full of 16-20 year old raver girls, it was a small trance festival. It was hilarious, so much intense energy, and very open but bitchy women. Approached a lot of girls here and was physically aggressive, and also left if they gave me any shit. I remember one girl I approached, asked her name (she gave it) and smiled at her with wide open arms and said "Give me a hug!" And she defiantly replied, smiling "No!" And I said "Nooooo???" and walked away immediately. Kissed a girl who had a girlfriend right in front of her, she didn't approve.

We left at around 1:40am.

Got to the other club at 2am. The crowd here was way different - well dressed people mostly in their late 20s early 30s, and as opposed to young bouncy energetic girls. Definitely more like my scene.

Approached three other girls before grabbing water with one friend. Then we positioned ourselves facing stage and this girl was dancing to my right, in tight jeans and wedges with a dressy tank top. Asian, very short, banging body.

I stood next to her and touched her arm lightly, delivered my opener as she looked at me and leaned in slightly:

ME: Hey, I noticed you there...I just have to say that you look absolutely stunning tonight.
HER: <giggled> Haha oh thank you!
ME: What's your name?
HER: I'm Ashley.
ME: Ashley, cool, I'm GP.
HER: Nice to meet you!
ME: Come in front of me, let’s dance.

She complied and moved in front, I had my hands on her hips and swayed with her to house music. After a minute of dancing I started talking to her about where she’s from – apparently has lived in San Francisco her whole life. We both remarked that it’s really rare to meet people who stay put in one place for so long, and I started asking why it’s been that way for her.

MOVING HER AROUND THE CLUB:

After dancing and talking to her for about two minutes I told her I’m getting some water, and to come with me. She complied. We moved to the back by the bar and kept talking about San Francisco and her growing up there, and I revealed that I’m in town from the East Coast and only here over the weekend. We were talking back here for a couple of minutes, facing each other with one hand on the bar. Mirroring.

After grabbing water, she mentioned that she wanted to introduce me to the other DJ, who she knows. So we both went to the other dance floor in the second room, however instead of going to the DJ we went right up to her girl friend that she came with. I introduced myself to her friend Sandra and grabbed the pair of red glasses that Sandra was wearing, commenting that they were cool and tried them on. Then, I made small talk about them before giving them back. Ashley moved me back with her to dance and then introduced me to the DJ playing. He was really good.

We spent a few minutes here and I was increasing physicality – sexual tension was definitely getting higher, dancing with her I was touching her waist and ass. But it was time to move her again.

This time I told her let’s go outside, I want to talk to her some more. So I grabbed her hand and led her past everyone in the main room to the smoking area outside out in the front. We found a little spot outside by the fence on the sidewalk, it was very crowded there. At this point talking to her she was facing me, I had both my hands wrapped around her and basically grabbing right above her ass, and we were talking to each other like we’re about to kiss. Her face was inches from mine, and I would sometimes bring my face close enough to kiss her, but not do it. I remember grazing my lips on hers once for a split second.

Outside we started talking more about relationships and sex - somehow the conversation shifted to these parties and how people always go out looking for sex but most never get what they want. Then Ashley started talking about this too from a girl's perspective - how girl's sometimes just want to go out and get laid. I changed topics a little and started talking about sexuality, men and women, and society, and how a lot of things aren't as they seem. Like how women are just as horny, if not more, than men, and can also enjoy sex way more. And to statements like that, she'd get really excited and melt into me. I knew it was on.

I also found out that she lives by herself not far away, and I revealed I am staying with friends in Potrero Hill (where she used to live). She kept asking where I'm staying, too.

I tried to pull here first – I just grabbed her and tried to lead her out of the smoking area. But she stopped me right before we got out of the fenced off area.

HER: Where are we going?
ME: We’re going to go chill, come let’s go.
HER: No my friends are here, they’re going to wonder where I went.
ME: I know but I’m hungry. You can always text them.
HER: Well I don't think I should leave them.
ME: Don’t you have food at your place? Let’s go over there.
HER: I don't have any food there.
ME: Ok, well I still want to chill with you, we'll take a lyft.
HER: Hold on, I need to find my friends.

We came back inside. She was leading the way to dance room #2, and behind me I felt a little tug. Her friend Sandra was looking for her and when I turned around she motioned me over. But for some reason Ashley wouldn't come join her, and suddenly wandered off. Then I turned and Sandra went the other way. Weird. We ran into one of my friends briefly on the way to Dance Room #2, and finally as we danced some more inside Sandra came along with yet another friend and we chatted for a while. Ashley and Sandra exchanged some words, then parted ways.

Finally, I led Ashley out of that room again to the main stage, and we found a spot completely alone way in front where we just danced with ourselves for a good five minutes or so. This time it was really sexual, and I kissed her very lightly on her lips a couple of times - just grazed over her lips.

PULL:

The pull was a little tough, I’ve just never done this before. I tried a couple of different approaches. But the first was the set up - I just grabbed her again and told her we're going outside.

I could sense that it was on, she's down and was being very physical with me, but logistics were also tough. The only place to go was her place.

We got out to the smoking area again and I told Ashley that I'm hungry, let's go see what's around here. She mentioned something about there being an afterparty for the event around the corner. My mind was definitely piqued, and I said OK. So now we walked out of the smoking area and to the street, around the corner.

I stopped her right then, on the side of the building, and grabbed her passionately and almost kissed her - looked her deep in the eyes and proposed that we get out of here. The conversation was something like this:

ME: Hey I'm still hungry, let's go get some food or something before we go there. Where's your place?
HER: Um, I don't think I have any at mine.
ME: Haha well okay, I'm not really hungry, I just want to hang out alone with you. At your place.
HER: I don't know...you know, I met this guy last night and I really like him, and he's supposed to come over later on.
ME: Oh okay, so can we just take a cab there then. To your place.
HER: No I can't! And my friends are here.
ME: Your friends will be fine, just text them.
HER: They'll wonder where I went.
ME: Yeah, and you'll tell them you went home and it's okay.
HER: I don't know...
ME: Look, I like you. Aren't you enjoying us together?
HER: I am! Where are you staying?
ME: Haha we can't go to where I'm staying, all my friends are here. Let's just go to your place and we can enjoy time with each other. I think you're really fun and I know I like you, but I am leaving town on Sunday.
HER: Well...I suppose we could just have a really fun time together this weekend.
ME: Hmm yeah, let's go this way.
HER: Okay....no, wait! Oh my God, I feel so bad.

She protested a couple of more times - and brought up again that she's supposed to see some other guy later who she met last night and really likes who is also apparently from the East Coast (lmao!), but eventually I just walked over to a cab, got in, and gently pulled her in with me. She was still hesitant, but complied.

In the cab she was very standoff-ish and reserved, I maintained being close to her. I knew what was going on – she’s horny and really wants to fuck but she is torn because of plans to meet up with last night’s man tonight. And I’m actively interfering – because I want her, too.

AT HOME:

Got out of the cab, she was still a bit hesitant about having me up – very double minded.

HER: Can we just call it a night? It’s pretty late.
ME: Let’s see this apartment first. We’re already here.
HER: ...Okay.

In the elevator she pressed the 5th floor, and I pressed R. I suggested we go check out her rooftop, and she said back:

HER: Haha, why don’t you just go check out the roof while I go home? <giggles>
ME: Hmm, good idea. But…the roof can wait another time

Inside her apartment – it was nice, a studio loft – she put on some house music while I used her bathroom, then we came out and sat on her large couch together.

It took about an hour or so to escalate fully to sex, and she was still giving a lot of resistance. She kept bringing up the guy she was supposed to see tonight and how he’s going to text her to come over and hang out, and that I shouldn’t be here with her. Over, and over, and over again, but I was basically cuddling with her on her couch with clothes on, and making out with her. Sometimes she'd go into autorejection, only to kiss me passionately later.

Every time I would start kissing her passionately and making out with her, she would also start to protest:

Oh my God you have to go, I feel so guilty.
Stop it, just stop and please just leave.
You are so bad! You’re making me bad.
I feel like such a player.
I feel so guilty, I was supposed to text him when I got home so we could hang out.
I don't know about this, you shouldn't be here.

But at the same time she wouldn’t push me off completely…in fact she’d grab me at times and hold me closer, and she’d stay in exactly the same place and moan as I fondled and played with her.

I would talk to her casually and then mixed in passionate make outs and escalation, just a little bit more each and every time.

At some point we were talking and she started to protest, and I just unbuttoned her jeans and put my hand down her pants to her pussy and started fingering her clit. She was absolutely soaking wet, and came in a minute or so after I found the right rhythm. After doing that I pulled off her jeans and also pulled off my jeans, and we paused. We started to talk again. While talking I took off her stick-on bra while her tank top was still on.

She kept asking my age. I asked her to guess, and she said early 30’s. I then feigned that I’m 32 years old and I was born in 1983 as she asked what year I was born. When I asked her back, she said she’s 33 going on 34.

I was also just enjoying laying with her and talking to her - I don't even remember what we talked about but it was so friendly. And I even told her that, which was the breakthrough moment:

HER: Why are you still here, I feel guilty.
ME: I don't know, but you're damn sexy, and it's fun to talk to you anyway.
HER: So wait, you don’t even care if we do anything tonight?
ME: I think you and I could have a lot of fun together, but I think you’re really cool. I like you, I can’t believe we're here!

She responded in some way but after this finally released herself, the energy shifted. I started to finger her once again. This time she pulled me into her and then off to the side, and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it hard.

HER: Fuck me! Fuck me, please!

Her panties were still on but she was aligning my cock to fuck her from the side. I immediately took off her panties and got on top of her, and rawdogged it in missionary. It took a good five minutes just to get it all in – she was so tight, this tiny girl, but it was so worth it. This girl was very vocal and grabbed me so hard at times – I was a little tipsy and fucked her a little slower than I normally do, but still pretty hard. She came quickly, we then took a short break and after five minutes flipped her around and fucked her doggy style for a little while.

My friends called right after we fucked and were wondering where I am. I texted back and told them I’d be back around 9am, with a girl. Some fun jokes abound by text.

We were still on the couch, cuddling, naked, talking about relationships, women, and men. She was sharing the story of the guy she was supposed to meet tonight. I told her I wanted to see her again and I asked her to put her number in my phone – I realized I actually didn’t know her name, so I asked her to type in her name too.
HER: You don’t remember my name?
ME: Well, do you remember mine?
HER: Uhhh….hahaha. No.
ME: Haha, touché, so we’re in the same boat!
HER: Oh my God….
ME: What’s your name?
HER: I’m Ashley.
ME: I’m GP, but some call me GP. Nice to meet you!

Freakin’ awesome.

It was bedtime. I just picked her up at some point – she was still protesting like crazy, but is super light – and carried her up the stairs to her bed. Threw her on the bed and started escalating again, this time after she got super wet I entered her again and fucked her as hard as I could – but I did notice that after 10 minutes or so she was cumming but also getting a little dry down there. She started to push me off, so I pulled out and just started stroking my cock over her until I came all over her stomach. She was still protesting, but was also at the point of just going to sleep.

ME: So you’re sore huh….
HER: <she slowly nodded her head, eyes closed>

Short and hella tight, haha.

Right after sex she looked at her phone, saw a text from the guy who she was actually supposed to see tonight, and said “OH FUCK!” and whimpered and sighed in quick succession. This was incredible – I stole away a girl tonight. She then kept talking about how she met this guy just last night and really likes him, and she feels so guilty that she didn’t respond to him because she was with me. I switched subjects – I had noticed that there’s a box in her bathroom that says “Jeffrey’s Box” and asked her – and confirmed – that she had just gotten out of a long term relationship, and only moved to this apartment a few months ago. Also the breakup was messy, and she wanted to give it another chance. Also wanted it to lead to marriage.

We had a quick chat about relationships, and I told her that I’ve done monogamy as well as open relationships, and I keep seeing women that I like as long as they keep wanting to see me, and if they don’t anymore it’s totally cool. At some points during this talk she kept describing herself as a female player – she fucks a lot of different men. I guess we’re on the same page. She also mentioned that she likes to be punished.

We passed out cuddling, it was 4:30am.

NEXT DAY:

We woke up at around 7:30am, I fucked her again in the morning. This girl really likes doggy style. I was still not using a condom (gotta stop doing this, damn it....), and after fucking for like 10-15 minutes she was pushing me away wanting me to stop. She was smiling and said she felt really good, but sore. Also mentioned that we should use a condom...well, yeah.

She told me that she’s a player, and her friends would give her a lot shit tonight.

HER: I can’t believe I did this again. I told myself I wouldn’t do this! My friends are going to laugh, they always call me such a player!
ME: Ah, someone likes a lot of boys huh
HER: Yeah, I do have fun with a lot of men, I guess.

I laid with her in bed for a while and proposed our plan again for breakfast and she brought up two options on her phone.

She got ready, and I asked her for a towel and toothbrush and also took a quick shower as I got ready. We went out and on a ten minute walk were holding hands and walking arm in arm. I revealed my detailed ethnicity and she hers, and we were talking about traveling and her childhood, as well as her passion for Yoga and yoga retreats.

Breakfast was good, sitting next to each other, talking about living in California and the East Coast, where and how we grew up and where we go in the future. I learned she's a got a Masters and a great job, too. I think she was still hung over and I was feeling energetic but not hungry at all, I barely ate.

The point was coming to where we'd be parting ways. She kept telling me about her party that she's hosting tonight - her friend is throwing a birthday party on her roof, and I should come with my friends. And, she's also going to the pride parade in SF, I should come watch. And, unfortunately, I could do none of these - my friends made plans for us to go to the coast and up to Sonoma to go to breweries and drink, then sleep there. And I booked a return flight for 3:00pm Sunday, right when she'd be out.

At parting, I told her something like this:
Ashley, I like you and I think you're really cool, and I'm so glad that we did this and got together. I know plans are still in flux, but I'd like to see you again, if not on this trip then another one. I come back to California frequently, and I have your number and you have mine. We're staying out of town tonight and I'm probably leaving tomorrow afternoon, but let's make it happen again.

She agreed and mentioned that she's coming East in September. And I told her to reach out.

Split the bill, got in a lyft and parted ways.

Then, she texted me first, Saturday around 11am.

HER: How's pt Reyes?
HER: Check out tomales bay oyster farm
ME: This is so beautiful. Got lunch, now headed to PtR. Figured out your party?
ME: We were talking about Oysters!
HER: Cool. Still figuring it out....my head hurts haha
ME: Shitty hangovers. Or a sex headache ;)
HER: You should be here. There's so much going on by my house today
ME: There's never enough time! What's happening? <Note, I should have said something like "I know! Wish we stayed back, though you and I might never make it outside ;)">
HER: Pride!
ME: Staring at sexy gay men doesn't do it for me. But maybe for you....;)
HER: Haha it's not just that
HER: There's music and vendors
HER: And straight people
ME: Hahaha. I bet out here it is wilder than the East Coast.
ME: Saw some F-15s flying for that too.

The texting stopped, I feel like I should have been warmer overall. I sent one more later on:

ME: Had an amazing night and morning with you, create a spectacular party, Ashley!
HER: I did too. :)
ME: <I sent two images of me at Point Reyes>

She did not respond.

Then, when I landed in the East Coast Sunday night, I texted her again:

ME: How was the float? Gonna make this an annual endeavor or what ;)

Never got a response. I think something was off in my messages, or maybe there just wasn't enough time to make that connection.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Grand Pooba!

Very nice lay, and very well written, too!

Grand Pooba said:
At this point talking to her she was facing me, I had both my hands wrapped around her and basically grabbing right above her ass, and we were talking to each other like we’re about to kiss. Her face was inches from mine, and I would sometimes bring my face close enough to kiss her, but not do it. I remember grazing my lips on hers once for a split second.

Teasing her with the kiss, I love doing it, too.

Outside we started talking more about relationships and sex - somehow the conversation shifted to these parties and how people always go out looking for sex but most never get what they want. Then Ashley started talking about this too from a girl's perspective - how girl's sometimes just want to go out and get laid. I changed topics a little and started talking about sexuality, men and women, and society, and how a lot of things aren't as they seem. Like how women are just as horny, if not more, than men, and can also enjoy sex way more. And to statements like that, she'd get really excited and melt into me. I knew it was on.

I would say, you had all the signs. Following your lead. Mirroring you. Comfortable with your sexual touching. Comfortable with your proximity (when you tease her with the kiss, without kissing). It was on for a while already.

She protested a couple of more times - and brought up again that she's supposed to see some other guy later who she met last night and really likes who is also apparently from the East Coast (lmao!), but eventually I just walked over to a cab, got in, and gently pulled her in with me. She was still hesitant, but complied.

Wow, I never faced a complex pull like this one. Well done with the persistence!

It took about an hour or so to escalate fully to sex, and she was still giving a lot of resistance. She kept bringing up the guy she was supposed to see tonight and how he’s going to text her to come over and hang out, and that I shouldn’t be here with her. Over, and over, and over again, but I was basically cuddling with her on her couch with clothes on, and making out with her.

Different room, different mood. When I face some resistance to escalation on my couch, I try taking her to my bedroom. A few times already, I noticed that her resistance weakens if she sees the bed.

We had a quick chat about relationships, and I told her that I’ve done monogamy as well as open relationships, and I keep seeing women that I like as long as they keep wanting to see me, and if they don’t anymore it’s totally cool.

Very nicely framed.

Never got a response. I think something was off in my messages, or maybe there just wasn't enough time to make that connection.

I always let them text first. And I see nothing wrong with your text. It is likely that she got distracted by another guy. It seems she liked you, so she will be back to you sooner or later. Just let her come back, and don't text her for now until she reverts to you.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Seppuku,

Just an aside, I have to say that I absolutely love your LR and FR reports and your style. Your process is honestly one of the more inspiring styles that I see on the boards - definitely ones I learn from - so I was very excited and happy to see your comments!

Seppuku said:
Teasing her with the kiss, I love doing it, too.

This is something I haven't tried much - I used to just either delay the kiss or go for it once and let it go. But this LR has convinced me that the tease is actually very exciting and powerful - it can either be bringing in my face within half an inch of her lips but not going all the way, or just grazing over her lips in a split second and then pulling away.

Seppuku said:
I would say, you had all the signs. Following your lead. Mirroring you. Comfortable with your sexual touching. Comfortable with your proximity (when you tease her with the kiss, without kissing). It was on for a while already.

Yeah it was all already there, the main issue when all this was crystal clear (which was about 10-15 minutes into us meeting) was just figuring out the pull and the logistics.

Seppuku said:
Different room, different mood. When I face some resistance to escalation on my couch, I try taking her to my bedroom. A few times already, I noticed that her resistance weakens if she sees the bed.

Oh THIS is such a good idea! I was thinking about just picking her up and carrying her to her bed. I think I will do this next time - if there's some resistance on a couch I will manhandle her and move her to the bedroom...gently of course.

Seppuku said:
I always let them text first. And I see nothing wrong with your text. It is likely that she got distracted by another guy. It seems she liked you, so she will be back to you sooner or later. Just let her come back, and don't text her for now until she reverts to you.

Funny that you mentioned this, she actually reached out to me yesterday saying she had lost her phone, then replied to my texts. Anyway, we had a nice chat back and forth, definitely seems like a girl open to another meet up should we be in the same cities again. I'd love to see her again, too.

HellAtlantic

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You obviously need to have a smirk/smile when you tease the kiss, right? Otherwise I would think you risk the girl thinking 1) you pussied out or 2) you pulled away cuz of her bad breath. How do you cement the fact that you are teasing the kiss and it's for fun and games and not for something negative?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HellAtlantic said:
You obviously need to have a smirk/smile when you tease the kiss, right? Otherwise I would think you risk the girl thinking 1) you pussied out or 2) you pulled away cuz of her bad breath. How do you cement the fact that you are teasing the kiss and it's for fun and games and not for something negative?

Stay physical in other ways, stay with her physically and emotionally, keep leading her or lead her somewhere else. Usually if it has gotten to this point it is time to pull anyway and get both of you out of there to somewhere private, so lead her away.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
HellAtlantic said:

Hey HA,

She's comfortable with you, enjoying the conversation and liking your touch. Good. You now have her in your arms. Approach your lips from hers, maybe one or two cms, then stop, and smile. Not one gram of nervousness. You're in full control of what you're doing, and she knows it. No way she feels you're pussying out if she knows you're mastering the situation. If she completes the gap and kiss, go for the make out. If not, she will turn her face away a little. Sometimes I just move my head to place my lips in front of her again. Or sometimes I kiss the part of the neck she's now offering to me.

If you do it like this, it's obviously a game on which you have full control. No way you can have the negatives. On the opposite, she will love it.

Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Grand Pooba!

Grand Pooba said:
Just an aside, I have to say that I absolutely love your LR and FR reports and your style. Your process is honestly one of the more inspiring styles that I see on the boards - definitely ones I learn from - so I was very excited and happy to see your comments!

Honored, man! I've read this LR and your previous one from you. Seems we have some similarities. You're quite physical like me, and very aware of all the sub communication going on in the background, like me.

Oh THIS is such a good idea! I was thinking about just picking her up and carrying her to her bed. I think I will do this next time - if there's some resistance on a couch I will manhandle her and move her to the bedroom...gently of course.

Give it a try next time and let me know of your results. Very curious to hear.

Funny that you mentioned this, she actually reached out to me yesterday saying she had lost her phone, then replied to my texts. Anyway, we had a nice chat back and forth, definitely seems like a girl open to another meet up should we be in the same cities again. I'd love to see her again, too.

Interestingly, I find that many girls *do* come back, sooner or later. In this case, the phone problem might be genuine. In many other case, it's because she found another man... But she'll be back to you as soon as it's over with him... One week (for a fling), or a few months.

I let them come to me. It's very efficient, it establishes the chase frame (she's chasing).

>