LR  28-y-o Spanish Writer/Lawyer (Day Game)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Cute petite artsy poet/intellectual Spanish lawyer type

What's been up
So last year I lost my job of 7 years which was my primary vehicle for obtaining casual sex. As I have already had a chance to write (and those of you who know me from before this forum have already read me write this) this means I used to have a passive attitude towards getting laid. I didn't fully control my access to strange, except in those off-chances when I did do some day game or night game and smashed.

Losing my job and having my entire market suddenly disappear due to the pandemic left me income-less and saddled with higher living costs after my rent increased 33% and so did the price of food in supermarkets. So I relegated getting toosh to a secondary plane and set about trying to find a source of income and see about future career prospects.

I did that and eventually started to get some money flowing in (in no small part thanks to members of this forum who I consider true friends) but didn't really get back to taking full responsibility for my access to women's intimacy, opting instead for a "social circle" experiment which ended up yielding what socializing is supposed to yield, namely, socializing. (Not sex)

This year I decided I was going to start going for it.

During Christmas and the days leading up to NYE 2020-2021 I was still in employment, and once that work ended and January rolled in I had now not only to concentrate on the short course I'm currently doing and the steadily increasing pile of papers, oral presentations, and so on I have coming up as assessments for, but also the final phase of an application I began in August last year for a very prestigious and extremely competitive internship overseas.

Since the beginning of January, then, I have been completely SWAMPED with work. But I didn't let this stop me from going out of my apartment, walking around, and meeting girls during the day for at least 1/2 hours 2 days/week (I would have done it more had I not been so busy and were it not so cold at night, but we've had a polar front here with evenings at 1 degree Celsius which is quite rare in these parts, and the cold wind has been absolutely unbearable).

The Approach
This was the 15-18th approach I did this year (don't have an exact number, but it's in that ballpark. Not sure I can make any radical inferences from it yet, but you could say, at least until my next batch of approaches, that I have something like a 1:15 ratio from day game based on this (though in the past I have done one-shot kills).

I was actually recording the audio for the approach here (which I haven't heard entirely from scratch yet) and so can make a more accurate reappraisal of what went down.

Basically it was around 13:30 when I approached her down by the riverside. She was sitting sprawled by the water writing in what appeared to be a diary of sorts.

I approached her directly, "I was walking here, saw you, and thought you look cute writing in your diary, so wanted to say hi." She said "thanks."

Then I sat next to her and we started chatting.

5 minutes into the conversation I asked her where she lived.

10 minutes into the conversation I decided to test her compliance by asking her if she wanted to walk with me.

And then we walked all the way to my apartment. On the way there I continued chatting with her still getting to know her and talking about myself, and asking her if she'd had lunch yet, and she asked: “but wasn’t lockdown at 13:00? isn’t everything closed already?” and, mostly, venues were closed. However, there was a small place open on my street so I suggested we get some beers at this small Seven-Eleven next to my apartment.

Once we'd bought the drinks, I told her I had a patio/verandah with a view of the river, to which she said "cool" and so I just brought her into my apartment, making sure to continue talking to her while doing so.

Upstairs she stayed in my apartment about 1.5/2 hours and there were no awkward pauses or lulls in the conversation. I did get closer to her, started touching her, then kissed her briefly, she said "This is strange, we've just met" after the first time and I agreed "Yeah, you're totally right" then changed topics continued chatting.

After some more chatting, showing her the apartment, etc. (my primary goal was to get her feeling comfortable) I sat her on my lap in front of my laptop to show her something, then kissed her again.

Then she once more voiced how "weird" it was that she was at mine ("I've never done this before!" (I replied: "even if you had, I wouldn't think any less of you for it! I think what we're doing is natural, we are enjoying each other's company").

I asked her to imagine if she was still down by the river, and if she'd simply gone home, if she'd be better off, and she said "no", then I told her my biggest fear was to "die full of regrets" and that that's why sometimes (also because I don't go out at night because I like waking up early) I meet people during the day.

I added, "who says this is weird?" Who are you letting decide what constitutes something "weird" and what doesn't? To which she replied "yeah, only you are the person you should be responsible to".

Eventually I unclipped her bra and felt her breasts when we made out a little (third time we kissed, if I recall correctly) and she said "Bismarck!" and I didn't push any further. At that point she had already said she was leaving, and I was cool with not pushing too far for sex, because I thought this way I could still see her again and then seal the deal without her feeling like a slut.

We exchanged two pecks when I walked her to the door before she left, and set plans to meet two days later, in the evening, for a drink.

Two Days Later
In the interim I shot her a text after she'd left my place on the same day I'd met her saying "nice to meet you today! :)" to which she replied "I really enjoyed it as well" or something to that effect.

I’d sent her a value-giving text on the day before the day we were to meet, to which she'd also responded.

Finally the day rolls around and I sent her a text saying "Spanish girl! let's meet at x in y place"

She came back with "Bismarck! blablabla I'm tired, can we meet tomorrow instead?"

I replied making a joke about the first part of her reply, to which she gave 7 replies (2 of which were smileys) reacting positively, then told her "Listen, I think it's best if we meet tonight as tomorrow they're gonna implement another lockdown and then I'm not sure when we'll be able to meet again!"

She replied: "Yes they will implement a lockdown but it only comes into effect at midnight, so we can still meet tomorrow"

And I wrote her, just on the off-chance that she was feeling slut guilt or regret or pressure or discomfort, "Listen I also think the way we met was random, but I liked your vibe, and think we have a natural connection. Let's meet with no expectations, and simply see what happens" to which she said "I think that's a good idea"

Then I sent her a short audio basically saying the same thing again, and telling her if she was feeling discomfort, or guilt, she needn't, feel any of that, as I simply wanted her company, and to enjoy our connection, without any expectations. I finalized it by telling her I was going to be very busy the next day, and so it would be more convenient to meet tonight.

And she replied saying "Bismarck! I'm actually tired, haven't left the office yet! Don't worry about it, we don't have to meet tomorrow, it can be another day!"

So I replied: "I'm not worried ;) In that case, make sure you rest tonight, and I'm going to organize myself so we can meet tomorrow night"

The Next Day
The next day she texted me asking me if I still wanted to meet, I said yes, she suggested 7:30pm, I said I can only from 8:30pm, then we set the place, and shortly before I told her to text me when she arrived, she did.

I went and picked her up, two cheek kisses, held her hand from square to bar, sat at bar, chatted for 1/1.5 hours, had my hand on her leg towards the end, we were talking about travelling (she was, mostly) and I was asking her about her job, and I managed to insert a few more non-judgmental frames, and to seed the pull a few times by mentioning drinks I have at home and stuff.

We left the bar still had our beers in our hands (due to COVID restrictions bars were closing at 22:30 until today, from tomorrow everything will be closed) and walked straight back to mine.

Still at the bar I'd said "let's put them in plastic cups and continue drinking them" without specifying where, but I knew her unquestioning assent meant I had carte blanche to do with her as I wished.

I walked her upstairs (on the way home I told her she reminded me of a girl from the same region of Spain I'd met before, which led to a nice conversation) then put some music on (jazz) we chatted a bit more then she was sitting on the chaise longue.

I followed Bacc's recent advice not to lean into her to kiss, just held her waist and brought her in, then started kissing her, she sat on my lap (was keen) then eventually all clothes were off, then fingered her a bit after biting her nipples and sucking them, then got a condom and started fucking her in different positions.

At first she was making the pleasure noises, but then later she went quiet, and seemed somewhere else, perhaps a little uncomfortable. 30 minutes into the sesh she said she couldn't do it anymore, that she had someone else on her mind, and she got up, got dressed, and left.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Bismarck nice LR :)

Im still working my way up from cold approaching to LR lol so im still learning the ropes. Haven't had a LR yet but a few dates so far.

without the experience already this part confuses me.
30 minutes into the sesh she said she couldn't do it anymore, that she had someone else on her mind, and she got up, got dressed, and left.
I don't know why would she stop and leave.. It doesn't seem like LMR, could it be lack of rapport or FMC that is stopping her?

When she said 'i have someone in mind' thats bs right? And thats an excuse. So FMC is activated.. Right?

Anyway great post!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don't know why would she stop and leave
Lack of sex prizing => not really feeling it and then lost interest.

which is the same issue Grand Pooba faced in this field report, where he opted to not sex talk the girl:

imo, there were 2 things in this report which may have also contributed to this resistance:

1) Inviting her home, NOT under a sexual frame.
Once we'd bought the drinks, I told her I had a patio/verandah with a view of the river, to which she said "cool" and so I just brought her into my apartment, making sure to continue talking to her while doing so.
@Skills on pulling girls home with an excuse (afterparty in this instance) under sexual frame Vs not under sexual frame:
pull her with "after party" brought her to my crib.... NOTE.- Here was a slight mistake, most women i pull with after party are totally already seduced, and they want to have sex.... This one, was not (and i knew it) while she was following me in my car, but i say to myself let me take a risk to see what happens.... In my bed escalated and kissed her and touch her, but i did not do my pull out dick technique (i just did not feel i had it, the risk reward ratio plus biz relationship in the back of my mind)....

- The main thing that i learned is that if you bait and switch (after party used wrong way) vs using "after party" as possible deniability after doing second generational verbals and covering all possible problems before hand....
and 2) Escalating before she's dying for it to happen the first time. So skipping the sex prizing in the "comfortable -> sex talk -> escalate" sequence (Edit: need to add, you can skip the sex talk and comfort building time, if you feel its conducive to go straight to sex, as your walking into your apartment) and not realizing it (went back to escalating after going back to comfort after she resisted).
Upstairs she stayed in my apartment about 1.5/2 hours and there were no awkward pauses or lulls in the conversation. I did get closer to her, started touching her, then kissed her briefly, she said "This is strange, we've just met" after the first time and I agreed "Yeah, you're totally right" then changed topics continued chatting.

After some more chatting, showing her the apartment, etc. (my primary goal was to get her feeling comfortable) I sat her on my lap in front of my laptop to show her something, then kissed her again.

Then she once more voiced how "weird" it was that she was at mine ("I've never done this before!" (I replied: "even if you had, I wouldn't think any less of you for it! I think what we're doing is natural, we are enjoying each other's company").
Eventually I unclipped her bra and felt her breasts when we made out a little (third time we kissed, if I recall correctly) and she said "Bismarck!"
By the second time she came over, it didn't feel like she wanted it
And she replied saying "Bismarck! I'm actually tired, haven't left the office yet! Don't worry about it, we don't have to meet tomorrow, it can be another day!"
(knowing full well that lockdown was a real possibility)

but she tried to anyway because she felt, "ah what the hell! sex is sex. and he's kind of cute". So she knew it was gonna happen. And then when it did happened, she didn't want to anymore, because it didn't come from of a place of desire, rather, from a 'ah what the hell'.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lack of sex prizing => not really feeling it and then lost interest.

which is the same issue Grand Pooba faced in this field report, where he opted to not sex talk the girl:

imo, there were 2 things in this report which may have also contributed to this resistance:

1) Inviting her home, NOT under a sexual frame.

@Skills on pulling girls home with an excuse (afterparty in this instance) under sexual frame Vs not under sexual frame:

and 2) Escalating before she's dying for it to happen the first time. So skipping the sex prizing in the "comfortable -> sex talk -> escalate" sequence. and not realizing it (went back to escalating after going back to comfort after she resisted).

By the second time she came over, it didn't feel like she wanted it

(knowing full well that lockdown was a real possibility)

but she tried to anyway because she felt, "ah what the hell! sex is sex. and he's kind of cute". So she knew it was gonna happen. And then when it did happened, she didn't want to anymore, because it didn't come from of a place of desire, rather, from a 'ah what the hell'.

Im assuming sexual prizing can be still reintroduced(if not done correctly/haven't done it) again after fucking up the first time?

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nicko thanks for replying man! I've been following your progress who knows you might be the next wunderkind here! Regarding your post, I'm not sure what FMC is. Lack of rapport it almost certainly wasn't. This girl and I clicked immediately when I met her.

Regarding the "I have someone in mind..." she had spoken of a breakup and writing a poem about it, not sure if it was this guy or not. Perhaps it was just an excuse. During sex, I noticed she wasn't giving me full EC.

Vel thanks for chiming in dude. You might be onto something. I opened her direct so didn't want to use sexual prizing because the game was up, as it were. She knew I was talking to her because I thought she was cute, hence talking about being good in bed would seem like chasing her and probably lead to resistance.

Writing these reports isn't easy, it's time-consuming, you never transmit all the information (so much less..) and the way it's transmitted is the way you recollect it which can give emphasis to parts which didn't occur in the exact order presented or which may not be the most relevant.

Considering this happened rather recently I should recall it impeccably. It just so happens that I've been so busy I don't.

When she was at mine the first time she didn't always end the kisses. Also, I put an exclamation mark when she said "Bismarck" but she didn't exclaim it, it was more like a soft pronunciation of my name..

But yeah I am rusty (went through dry spell from 30 October to 13 January, you do the math) and am still developing a NO TOUR process for day game which I can use consistently. I took my time to kiss her when she was here. She never resisted any escalation. I didn't go beyond the tits perhaps because I was afraid of rejection after the South Korean the week before, but at the same time I was extremely aware of not being too pushy because I didn't want to spoil the smooth vibe we had.

If I hadn't opened direct I might have had more room to maneuver a SDL, and wouldn't have needed to use my "Anti-flake Bazooka" on her when she rescheduled two days later. And yeah I didn't kino her much (apart from holding her hand to bar, which was already giving me a huge boner) before taking her home for sex after the get-together 3 days after meeting her. And didn't build desire with explicitly sexual verbals as you said.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nicko thanks for replying man! I've been following your progress who knows you might be the next wunderkind here! Regarding your post, I'm not sure what FMC is. Lack of rapport it almost certainly wasn't. This girl and I clicked immediately when I met her.

Regarding the "I have someone in mind..." she had spoken of a breakup and writing a poem about it, not sure if it was this guy or not. Perhaps it was just an excuse. During sex, I noticed she wasn't giving me full EC.

Vel thanks for chiming in dude. You might be onto something. I opened her direct so didn't want to use sexual prizing because the game was up, as it were. She knew I was talking to her because I thought she was cute, hence talking about being good in bed would seem like chasing her and probably lead to resistance.

Writing these reports isn't easy, it's time-consuming, you never transmit all the information (so much less..) and the way it's transmitted is the way you recollect it which can give emphasis to parts which didn't occur in the exact order presented or which may not be the most relevant.

Considering this happened rather recently I should recall it impeccably. It just so happens that I've been so busy I don't.

When she was at mine the first time she didn't always end the kisses. Also, I put an exclamation mark when she said "Bismarck" but she didn't exclaim it, it was more like a soft pronunciation of my name..

But yeah I am rusty (went through dry spell from 30 October to 13 January, you do the math) and am still developing a NO TOUR process for day game which I can use consistently. I took my time to kiss her when she was here. She never resisted any escalation. I didn't go beyond the tits perhaps because I was afraid of rejection after the South Korean the week before, but at the same time I was extremely aware of not being too pushy because I didn't want to spoil the smooth vibe we had.

If I hadn't opened direct I might have had more room to maneuver a SDL, and wouldn't have needed to use my "Anti-flake Bazooka" on her when she rescheduled two days later. And yeah I didn't kino her much (apart from holding her hand to bar, which was already giving me a huge boner) before taking her home for sex after the get-together 3 days after meeting her. And didn't build desire verbally as you said.
Oops i meant FSC( female state control) lol. I have been reading on this on Girl Chase.

Alek has wrote 2 articles on it so far as its still a recent discovery,

Hope u shake off the Dryspell and start slaying like a king

Thanks for the really kind words :)

Hope to see you more often on this forum :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I opened her direct so didn't want to use sexual prizing because the game was up, as it were. She knew I was talking to her because I thought she was cute, hence talking about being good in bed would seem like chasing her and probably lead to resistance.
The game isn't over till the penis is in the vagina :) All she knows up to this point is that you find her cute and want to get to know her. So she knows your talking to her because you want to fuck her, but not that same day (this is why there was no resistance to coming to your apartment from the 7/11 to drink the beers. Especially when we take into consideration, as you say, there are no other venues nearby that are open at this hour and its cold as fuck outside). It's not everyday girls sleep with guys they never met before (especially outside out a nightclub context) on that same day. so we need to create this desire from attraction, so that she wants to fuck that night. this is what sex prizing does. which's purpose is to make girls horny and want to fuck. talking about being good in bed is a really bad summary of that. especially when you think its gonna cause it to feel like your chasing her. Same thing with people thinking DHVing = bragging. It of course can come across as bragging. But that's you doing it wrong.
sure. what i see is that every time you went in to escalate, she resisted. Despite having spend 2+ hours with you. Telling me, it was because desire/sexual tension is lacking. Hence sex prizing :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

^ Could be she is still in love with the ex and the heart was with the ex, during sex something triggered guilty feelings (if so nothing you did wrong this is out of your control)....(specially some latin girls are still very much traditional when it comes to this)... I had a girl already full living with a fiancé were something like this happened to the dude, she got some attack and confess to him the love for me and it was a huge mess ( he almost even kill her)...

There is no way to compete with some "ex" were the girl is still in latin type love, then things like this will happen, and eventually even amplify the desire for the ex....

- or it could be that she got triggered during sex (meaningless sex just sex for having sex frame)->kind velasco point, but more on the "sex connection part" of the sexual prizing (second generation in the original format don't bring up the meaningless sex pre objection)... I do bring that as part of my sexual prizing "how i hate meaningless and i can not just have meaning less because after i bust a nut then i find an excuse to leave and is uncomfortable blah blah" in other words i try to bring up pre sex the "meaningless sex" possible wild card...

- or a combo of the 2

i personally think is the ex...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
^ Could be she is still in love with the ex and the heart was with the ex, during sex something triggered guilty feelings (if so nothing you did wrong this is out of your control)....(specially some latin girls are still very much traditional when it comes to this)... I had a girl already full living with a fiancé were something like this happened to the dude, she got some attack and confess to him the love for me and it was a huge mess ( he almost even kill her)...

There is no way to compete with some "ex" were the girl is still in latin type love, then things like this will happen, and eventually even amplify the desire for the ex....
i threw this out as a possibility because i have slept with girls who fully admitted they had feelings for another guy (if she's naked in front of me, then its not that strong, the feelings) in one of my field reports, i wrote how i dealt with it. but it comes down to her not feeling horny enough, which triggers these thoughts. Get her horny enough she'll forget about everything else (her guy, no condom, outdoor sex, etc. sort of like when you are in "state". its impossible to be in your head thinking about the possibility of rejection. it no longer exists as a thought) and just focus on the good feelings of what's in front of them.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Cute petite artsy poet/intellectual Spanish lawyer type

What's been up
So last year I lost my job of 7 years which was my primary vehicle for obtaining casual sex. As I have already had a chance to write (and those of you who know me from before this forum have already read me write this) this means I used to have a passive attitude towards getting laid. I didn't fully control my access to strange, except in those off-chances when I did do some day game or night game and smashed.

Losing my job and having my entire market suddenly disappear due to the pandemic left me income-less and saddled with higher living costs after my rent increased 33% and so did the price of food in supermarkets. So I relegated getting toosh to a secondary plane and set about trying to find a source of income and see about future career prospects.

I did that and eventually started to get some money flowing in (in no small part thanks to members of this forum who I consider true friends) but didn't really get back to taking full responsibility for my access to women's intimacy, opting instead for a "social circle" experiment which ended up yielding what socializing is supposed to yield, namely, socializing. (Not sex)

This year I decided I was going to start going for it.

During Christmas and the days leading up to NYE 2020-2021 I was still in employment, and once that work ended and January rolled in I had now not only to concentrate on the short course I'm currently doing and the steadily increasing pile of papers, oral presentations, and so on I have coming up as assessments for, but also the final phase of an application I began in August last year for a very prestigious and extremely competitive internship overseas.

Since the beginning of January, then, I have been completely SWAMPED with work. But I didn't let this stop me from going out of my apartment, walking around, and meeting girls during the day for at least 1/2 hours 2 days/week (I would have done it more had I not been so busy and were it not so cold at night, but we've had a polar front here with evenings at 1 degree Celsius which is quite rare in these parts, and the cold wind has been absolutely unbearable).

The Approach
This was the 15-18th approach I did this year (don't have an exact number, but it's in that ballpark. Not sure I can make any radical inferences from it yet, but you could say, at least until my next batch of approaches, that I have something like a 1:15 ratio from day game based on this (though in the past I have done one-shot kills).

I was actually recording the audio for the approach here (which I haven't heard entirely from scratch yet) and so can make a more accurate reappraisal of what went down.

Basically it was around 13:30 when I approached her down by the riverside. She was sitting sprawled by the water writing in what appeared to be a diary of sorts.

I approached her directly, "I was walking here, saw you, and thought you look cute writing in your diary, so wanted to say hi." She said "thanks."

Then I sat next to her and we started chatting.

5 minutes into the conversation I asked her where she lived.

10 minutes into the conversation I decided to test her compliance by asking her if she wanted to walk with me.

And then we walked all the way to my apartment. On the way there I continued chatting with her still getting to know her and talking about myself, and asking her if she'd had lunch yet, and she asked: “but wasn’t lockdown at 13:00? isn’t everything closed already?” and, mostly, venues were closed. However, there was a small place open on my street so I suggested we get some beers at this small Seven-Eleven next to my apartment.

I asked her to imagine if she was still down by the river, and if she'd simply gone home, if she'd be better off, and she said "no", then I told her my biggest fear was to "die full of regrets" and that that's why sometimes (also because I don't go out at night because I like waking up early) I meet people during the day.

I added, "who says this is weird?" Who are you letting decide what constitutes something "weird" and what doesn't? To which she replied "yeah, only you are the person you should be responsible to".

Eventually I unclipped her bra and felt her breasts when we made out a little (third time we kissed, if I recall correctly) and she said "Bismarck!" and I didn't push any further. At that point she had already said she was leaving, and I was cool with not pushing too far for sex, because I thought this way I could still see her again and then seal the deal without her feeling like a slut.

We exchanged two pecks when I walked her to the door before she left, and set plans to meet two days later, in the evening, for a drink.

Two Days Later
In the interim I shot her a text after she'd left my place on the same day I'd met her saying "nice to meet you today! :)" to which she replied "I really enjoyed it as well" or something to that effect.

I’d sent her a value-giving text on the day before the day we were to meet, to which she'd also responded.

Finally the day rolls around and I sent her a text saying "Spanish girl! let's meet at x in y place"

She came back with "Bismarck! blablabla I'm tired, can we meet tomorrow instead?"

I replied making a joke about the first part of her reply, to which she gave 7 replies (2 of which were smileys) reacting positively, then told her "Listen, I think it's best if we meet tonight as tomorrow they're gonna implement another lockdown and then I'm not sure when we'll be able to meet again!"

She replied: "Yes they will implement a lockdown but it only comes into effect at midnight, so we can still meet tomorrow"

And I wrote her, just on the off-chance that she was feeling slut guilt or regret or pressure or discomfort, "Listen I also think the way we met was random, but I liked your vibe, and think we have a natural connection. Let's meet with no expectations, and simply see what happens" to which she said "I think that's a good idea"

Then I sent her a short audio basically saying the same thing again, and telling her if she was feeling discomfort, or guilt, she needn't, feel any of that, as I simply wanted her company, and to enjoy our connection, without any expectations. I finalized it by telling her I was going to be very busy the next day, and so it would be more convenient to meet tonight.

So I replied: "I'm not worried ;) In that case, make sure you rest tonight, and I'm going to organize myself so we can meet tomorrow night"

The Next Day
The next day she texted me asking me if I still wanted to meet, I said yes, she suggested 7:30pm, I said I can only from 8:30pm, then we set the place, and shortly before I told her to text me when she arrived, she did.

I went and picked her up, two cheek kisses, held her hand from square to bar, sat at bar, chatted for 1/1.5 hours, had my hand on her leg towards the end, we were talking about travelling (she was, mostly) and I was asking her about her job, and I managed to insert a few more non-judgmental frames, and to seed the pull a few times by mentioning drinks I have at home and stuff.

We left the bar still had our beers in our hands (due to COVID restrictions bars were closing at 22:30 until today, from tomorrow everything will be closed) and walked straight back to mine.

Still at the bar I'd said "let's put them in plastic cups and continue drinking them" without specifying where, but I knew her unquestioning assent meant I had carte blanche to do with her as I wished.

I walked her upstairs (on the way home I told her she reminded me of a girl from the same region of Spain I'd met before, which led to a nice conversation) then put some music on (jazz) we chatted a bit more then she was sitting on the chaise longue.

I followed Bacc's recent advice not to lean into her to kiss, just held her waist and brought her in, then started kissing her, she sat on my lap (was keen) then eventually all clothes were off, then fingered her a bit after biting her nipples and sucking them, then got a condom and started fucking her in different positions.

At first she was making the pleasure noises, but then later she went quiet, and seemed somewhere else, perhaps a little uncomfortable. 30 minutes into the sesh she said she couldn't do it anymore, that she had someone else on her mind, and she got up, got dressed, and left.
Congrats on the lay! Good job you landed a second day lay after kissing her a few times and feeling her up. Majority of the cases where i moved too fast with a girl, i haven't gotten a second meet up. Sucks that she went cold towards the end.

I followed Bacc's recent advice not to lean into her to kiss, just held her waist and brought her in, then started kissing her
Interesting... reading this i realize i don't lean in when i kiss (i think) not because i read about it, but it was something i figured out naturally. Sitting next to girls i would escalate slowly with taking my arm around, then tap them a bit on the shoulder and stroking a bit while talking, then i would keep stroking her for a bit, then stop and then stroke her again. I would slowly move closer against her till we were sitting real close (good tip is show her something on your phone, move close, when done showing her on your phone you just keep the distance. She wont notice. I used to show paintings my mom made because she paints really good naked women hehe). Then when i have my hand stroking her shoulder like that the tension would get so thick you could cut it with a nice and when i caught eye contact with her i would slide my hand up to her head and push it against me while i tilted my own head and then go in for the kiss.
^Peter kiss method
Sometimes it is annoying when girls sit funny as fuck. It amazes me how they act so funny they can't just sit next to me but sit on the sofa handle or sit in that cross-legged yoga way facing me directly. Then what i will do is switch to caveman mode and just start grabbing girls and pulling them towards me or pull them on my lap. Get really playful instead. Works pretty well to be honest, fits my looks and personality. Then when i have them where i want i will tune down the goof and switch to slow deep voice and get real slow and seductive to build that tension.

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for the replies guys!

@Vel thanks for getting back to me again. You seem to be contradicting yourself though. You said that the fact that I invited her to my apartment "without a sexual frame" was the reason she resisted my attempts to fuck her on the same day, but now you're saying that she went up to my apartment without resistance because I wasn't making it obvious I wanted to fuck her.

This would seem to indicate that being subtle, despite the direct opener, and using merely nonverbal signals to keep the possibility of a sexual outcome simmering in the background, as I did, was the way forward.

After talking to Pelu I've realized that the fact that she was down to go into my apartment in 30 minutes is a sign she was DTF, and had I set anti-ASD frames I could have fucked her on the same day. Sexual prizing would have been overkill, as I had opened her direct and was keeping strong EC and have recently brushed up on my sporty badboy look.

I'd be happy to hear what your concept of sex prizing is ("doing it right"), or what kind of prizing you would have done to make her desire having sex with you, after a direct opener, during the day for a SDL (not night game), provided this has been field-tested of course.

I will admit though that trying to force her to meet me on the original day-2 instead of allowing her to reschedule was try-hard (agree with Pelu here, and felt so while I was doing it).

Remember that I've said the way I retold the "back at my place" isn't 100% accurate due to brain overload and tiredness. For instance, when I sat her on my lap I didn't kiss her, I now recall, and instead got her to stand back up and went and showed her something else standing. As I've also already said, she didn't always end kissing. She was super compliant and not resisting every escalation attempt of mine, as it might appear from the way I narrated events.

@ Skills thanks for chiming in man! I'll give your "meaningless sex" gambit a try.

@ Peter great escalation tips buddy, cheers!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
You said that the fact that I invited her to my apartment "without a sexual frame" was the reason she resisted my attempts to fuck her on the same day, but now you're saying that she went up to my apartment without resistance because I wasn't making it obvious I wanted to fuck her.
  • She resisted sex because you did not sexually arouse through sex prizing.
  • She did not resist going up to your apartment from the 7/11 because it wasn't under a sexual frame (which is, "if you come home with me, sex is pretty much gonna happen").
Here at 3:39, Austen invites his girl and her friends to his place to check out the rooftop and she doesn't resist the invite either:

The similarities in this infield and your report are 1) girl likes the guy (your girl didn't say, "thanks but I have a bf" to your direct opener), 2) has nothing urgent to be doing right now (his girls were going home from bar hopping and ur girl is drawing in her book), and 3) are comfortable enough to go up to the respective seducer's apartment and keep the good vibes going with this cool social guy they just met on the street. Maybe sex will happen, but that's up to the respective seducer to make it happen. Via keeping the good vibes going while inside (this makes her feel comfortable/relaxed) -> sexually arouse her -> then bang her (his job is gonna be easier and harder than yours. Easier in that, these girls were already on the prowl for dick (0:30 seconds in that video, "you guys are the cutest guys we met all night") and harder in that, he'll have to isolate is girl, and hope that his wing can keep the other 2 girls occupied so that they won't cockblock him, while you only need to sexually arouse her -> bang).
This would seem to indicate that being subtle, despite the direct opener, and using merely nonverbal signals to keep the possibility of a sexual outcome simmering in the background, as I did, was the way forward.
I actually agree with you. With there being no other venues open to sit down and build the sexual tension before taking her home, this looks like it was the best and only option.
After talking to Pelu I've realized that the fact that she was down to go into my apartment in 30 minutes is a sign she was DTF, and had I set anti-ASD frames I could have fucked her on the same day. Sexual prizing would have been overkill, as I had opened her direct and was keeping strong EC and have recently brushed up on my sporty badboy look.

I'd be happy to hear what your concept of sex prizing is ("doing it right"), or what kind of prizing you would have done to make her desire having sex with you, after a direct opener, during the day for a SDL (not night game), provided this has been field-tested of course.
sex prizing = bring up the topic of sex and showing her that you are secret society member via perspectives/frames on the topics that come up. That's it. ASD frames is part of that.

12:45 here is traditional ASD framing

for me this is sex prizing under my definition. because its simultaneously arousing her. i mention on the chat here a couple weeks ago, i was having a conversation like above with a co-worker with a bf (it was during the day ;) ), and i could smell her pussy juice in my car.

so "talking about being good in bed" as the definition of sex prizing is shit imo. but I can see when you think, i'm saying you should have sex talked her, that I am advising you to "talk about how you are good in bed", you'd think this is overkill.

Edit: while I'm on this topic. I want to say, that i am not a fan of how people think they are doing ASD frames. its showing you are not judgemental pertaining to what people do with their sex lives. showing you are discreet pertaining to not going around bragging about the girls you banged/or the manner in which you seduce women. I've seen "i set nonjudgemental/discreet frames" without the association to sex. its not gonna arouse her or do anything conducive to getting laid right then and there. Just "cool bro".
She was super compliant and not resisting every escalation attempt of mine, as it might appear from the way I narrated events.
i dont care if she only resisted 3 times and not actually 7. sex did not happen that day with a girl that was dtf. more the message I'm trying to get across, is she should not be resisting at all because when you go to escalate (after doing things right), she wants it to happen.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Congrats on the lay! Good job you landed a second day lay after kissing her a few times and feeling her up. Majority of the cases where i moved too fast with a girl, i haven't gotten a second meet up. Sucks that she went cold towards the end.

^ pulling a girl home during covid in the middle of the day is impressive, going about his day not really sarging, even though people are just kind of "nitpicking" in good faith...

P.s. would love to see transcript of the whole seduction @Bismarck

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
same. my apologies if it seems i'm being harsh here with my nitpicking. lay is a lay at the end of the day :)

The topic is fascinating though, cause what happened to Bismark happened to me as well.... In my case the girl was trying to block, falling for me...

the thing is velasco you are kind of right, but we really don't know what really happened.... this is the original cosy, teevester, bacchaus, glow, gunwitch and the rest second generation stuff (the original stuff they develop:

You VERBALISE she isnt a slut (though not directly)
You VERBALISE your understanding of her secret society view on life
You VERBALISE feelings on sex
You VERBALISE the extent of your mind and its workings equal to hers
You VERBALISE a level of intelligence and sophistication regarding approaches you have

And by verbalising FREE HER FROM HAVING TO ASSUME OR GUESS ABOUT THE FACTS
She is then RELIEVED of having to guess
and thusly can INTERNALISE beliefs she would have otheerwise DOUBTED or not internalised beecause of fear of being wrong

^ this is what you are saying he somewhere skip it (bismark could answer) That will not get you asd, but i am assuming bismark did this (you are saying he did not?) Assuming bismark did this, my point was that my version (lol due to me missunderstanding the original second generation and bringing my own twist accidentally) i do the above like this:

1.- She needs to know that you won’t judge her as a slut or a whore for going home fast with you.

2.- She needs to know you are sexually competent, in other words that you are good in bed.

3.- She needs to know she will be safe. Since you are much stronger than her and you have the ability to harm her physically.

4.- She needs to know you are not going to use her, aka fuck her and tell her to get the fuck out making her feel like shit. (most false rape accusations happened due to this)

5.- She needs to know that you will not be a clinger, stalker or super needy after sex and pushy before sex.

Number 4 is the one i cover (that teevester told me is not part of second generation), but i use it to avoid such scenarios... The emotional/intimate topics, to be honest i am on the fence of keep using that shit, cause now i have the other problem, the other way, women getting too emotional and falling hard. (what i talk with glow in his journal)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills
I want her to think, "ok this guy knows i don't need to give him "This is strange, we've just met" "I've never done this before!" bullshit because he knows women and he is arousing me with his words/the way he looks at me+touches me". (bismarck touched+looked at her sexually-> without expressing via verbals that he is a guy that knows.
^ this is what you are saying he somewhere skip it (bismark could answer) That will not get you asd, but i am assuming bismark did this (you are saying he did not?)
yes he did not bring up sex to express his views/perspective. same as Grand Pooba because he also has a misunderstanding of sex prizing:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Thanks for your additional contributions guys!

Skills yeah in a roundabout way and as part of the conversation I displayed a nonjudgmental attitude (I don't think it's weird that two people meet, have a connection, and want to enjoy each other's company; who decides what's weird and what isn't except yourself; I like to meet people sometimes during the day because I don't go out at night (it is unsaid what I do with those people I meet, but she read between the lines that I meant I fuck them); on the date 3 days later telling her local girls are highly judgmental and I don't really have very many local friends for that reason, due to not being conservative and not agreeing with slut shaming; telling her I was a rebel at home and in high school due to being brought up conservative, etc.)

This might have been insufficient, and, for this reason, I have conceded that Vel might be onto something with his observations. I didn't fend off potential feelings of meaninglessness regarding sex either - for those who suppose that this was the reason she left mid-coitus. Not so sure that a girl, with a cock deep inside her, will be thinking "ah this guy didn't game me correctly, he didn't make me desire his throbbing shlong. I'm out" hence why I tend to agree with Teevster and Pelusita that more likely she did have some other guy on her mind. She had spoken of how writing poems helped her feel good after a breakup. And she was writing poems when I met her.

Also, as I've said I think more than once now, I didn't try "blow me or blow me out style" to fuck her after bringing her home the first time.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for your additional contributions guys!

Skills yeah in a roundabout way and as part of the conversation I displayed a nonjudgmental attitude (I don't think it's weird that two people meet, have a connection, and want to enjoy each other's company; who decides what's weird and what isn't except yourself; I like to meet people sometimes during the day because I don't go out at night (it is unsaid what I do with those people I meet, but she read between the lines that I meant I fuck them); on the date 3 days later telling her local girls are highly judgmental and I don't really have very many local friends for that reason, due to not being conservative and not agreeing with slut shaming; telling her I was a rebel at home and in high school due to being brought up conservative, etc.)

This might have been insufficient, and, for this reason, I have conceded that Vel might be onto something with his observations. I didn't fend off potential feelings of meaninglessness regarding sex either - for those who suppose that this was the reason she left mid-coitus. Not so sure that a girl, with a cock deep inside her, will be thinking "ah this guy didn't game me correctly, he didn't make me desire his throbbing shlong. I'm out" hence why I tend to agree with Teevster and Pelusita that more likely she did have some other guy on her mind. She had spoken of how writing poems helped her feel good after a breakup. And she was writing poems when I met her.

Also, as I've said I think more than once now, I didn't try "blow me or blow me out style" to fuck her after bringing her home the first time.

i said that, too, and i said i personally think is the ex (entry 8):

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
before i say anything, i want to pre-face this with another apology for trying to get down to the bottom of this. i agree with Skills that this is an interesting discussion. there are no winners or losers here, only better understanding :) feel free to bring pablo and teevster to add their commentary.

Now lets get into this :) :
why I tend to agree with Teevster and Pelusita that more likely she did have some other guy on her mind.
The thing is. i knew she had another guy on her mind. when she said, "there is this other guy". I have gotten this response maybe 4-5 times before. And it was because she wasn't 100% feeling it yet. or you did something that made her go, "you know what? no. I'm actually good. but thanks." Which is why i made this comment
i threw this out as a possibility because i have slept with girls who fully admitted they had feelings for another guy (if she's naked in front of me, then its not that strong, the feelings) in one of my field reports, i wrote how i dealt with it. but it comes down to her not feeling horny enough, which triggers these thoughts. Get her horny enough she'll forget about everything else (her guy, no condom, outdoor sex, etc. sort of like when you are in "state". its impossible to be in your head thinking about the possibility of rejection. it no longer exists as a thought) and just focus on the good feelings of what's in front of them.
Earlier you said Pelusita said had you set anti-asd frames on this dtf girl before escalating, you could have fucked her on the same day (I agree with him. because this is part of sex talking. As long as you include verbals meant to sexually arouse her)
After talking to Pelu I've realized that the fact that she was down to go into my apartment in 30 minutes is a sign she was DTF, and had I set anti-ASD frames I could have fucked her on the same day
The comment you made to skills just now about displaying nonjudgement attitude, was AFTER she resisted your escalation attempts (please don't lie, and say, "actually my memory is kinda blurry. i'm not 100% sure about the order of events").
Not so sure that a girl, with a cock deep inside her, will be thinking "ah this guy didn't game me correctly, he didn't make me desire his throbbing shlong. I'm out"
It's not "this guy didn't game me correctly. I'm out!" (no girl thinks this way...). It's "ok lets do this. *starts doing it* *not losing yourself into the moment. Having conscious thoughts about xyz while fucking*. "ehhhhhh no lets stop"

Again Grand Pooba's LR (just quote the parts I want you (and anyone else lurking) to read. who did not sex talk his girl (these lays are on his Day3 and 4 btw):
We ended up having two separate “first fucks” which was really weird, mainly because she got anxious in the first time after I’d entered and stroked a few times, but I was having difficulty getting her to orgasm. Suddenly she just got up and went to the kitchen without saying a word,
At the time of writing she’d just come over, spent 6:30-8:30 on another call, and we fucked a few times between 9 and 12:30 when we fell asleep, plus playing cards and watching half a movie. Again the sex was bizarrely odd – sometimes it was good, and it kept seeming like she’s into me, but sexually it felt like she was turned off at random points and would just cut things off, while for me it increased my anxiety.
never once did i accuse you of "fuck me now or get the fuck out"....

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Again, thanks for replying guys!

Vel you're right, I did only start saying those things after she said "this is weird, we've just met" after my first kiss (which was brief) back at home. And I do think at the end of the day2 she didn't get fully into the sex. As for the reason, we're all throwing out hypotheses, I don't think any of us can be certain of the exact reason.

Yes, maybe explicit sexual verbals would have turned her on, made her anticipate the sex, and allow her to get into it, but then wouldn't she have given me ASD at the door or LMR in my apartment? (I can tell you that I've done explicit sexual verbals during the day on a girl I opened directly and had this happen to me more than once). You still haven't given concrete examples of verbals you would use during the day to sexually arouse a girl and successfully SDL her shortly after meeting her.

"Blow me or blow me out" means make a consistent effort to fuck, as in try several times to take her clothes off and escalate to sex, which I didn't. We kissed maybe twice or three times, chatted in between, and on that last one, I felt her tits.

Regarding your accusation that I'm trying to lie, have you never had a blurry recollection of exactly how your seductions went? I have audio for the first 40 minutes but the events we're talking about happened after that.

>