3y LTR / losing interest / potential lover

Batman73

Rookie
Rookie
Iv been with LTR 3 years and were supposed to get merried when we suddelny drop on me this shit that she does not what is going with her life, is unseceu about his options a does not want tocscfew up so she pleased me not to propose. She then spoke about high requirement of he father on boht her and his boyfriends, and about more fililosofival questions how I am so sure we are peferct match (me explaining there is nothing like perfect match). Well this discusses somehow cooled our relationship. Although we still had sex 2x time before this Monday when I revealed she si sexting with another guy, actually some top manager I have introduces her to him (which was going about 2 weeks but quite intensively) . The texts were explixits but It seems they did not fuck yet. However, most likely was planning to do. We did not want to break up but she required space, mention her chaos in head and of course swearing she didnt plan to fuck him.

I confronted her with this shit and of course it went into drama. However, no remorse form her part at all. Several first days were absolutely freezing from her, then we agreed not discuss that shit at the moment.

Now we left for 3 weeks to US on planned vacation. I want to play it cool and get to know what the hell is going on, whether I get you back and most importantly whether I should even try to get her back.

LTR is very feminine gal, loves passionate/rough/bondaxe sex and beogn submissive, loves her family and in general is very social and energetic.

Now she is acting sometimes very nice and supportive, (eg we were drinking vine and watching old vids from our previous holiday and had much fun) and sometime affully bitchi. Bitch testing all the timi. She now deliberately mention hers lover in different matter without any remourse. For my question why is she mentchoning, she answered if It even bothers me and if I plan to make a drama.
She also randomly menasions some of my faux pas, petite fails etc (somehow passively mocking me).

Of course, there are no apologies for what happened, no "love you" words, no remorse. However, she wants to cuddle, initiatively touches me and brings some bonding topics (our previous holidays, future plans, taking about kids). Also wants me to cuddle her etc where I am hesitant and require to come first.

I am holding my shit, trying to have uppperhand, be dominant and do not fall into any arguments with her.

What is she thininkg? What is she trying to achieve? Might it be a lecture! (when we started dating I v been definiely more perceived as an alpha, social type. Of course, with passing time and you pursuing your mission, this somehow diminished.

Of course I still love that gal but not for cost of being manipulated or even cheated.

How to treat such situation generally to get her back in her feminine position?

Does she playing / manipulating me? Or is this some kind of test?

How to answer her BS questions like when shes purposefully speaks about THE guy and than is surprised that I am asking why she needs to speak about him in front of me and is perplexed it bothers me.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!
Thx

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She cheated on you, sexting and imagining things with that guy, which is still cheating, mentioning past lovers, crossing your boundaries and you still went o a vacation with her.

This is some type of a TL DR. What do you think you should do?

Last edited:

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This relationship has run its course, break things off.

Just a Man

Space Monkey
space monkey
LTR is very feminine gal, loves passionate/rough/bondaxe sex and beogn submissive
How seriously into submissive kink is she? If she's quite serious about it, then it's possible that being a bad girl is a shit test to see if you're willing to punish her properly. Subject to consent, of course, the solution might be to push the boundaries on your bondage / rough sex to date, going to some more intense kind of session play than you have done before.

Alternatively, she really is just messing you around, in which case I would recommend not marrying her quite frankly.

I can't tell which it is on the information we have.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is not the kind of girl you marry. You better start disconnecting and untangling yourself from her.

When you cut the cord go No-Contact.

No woman sexts another man who sees a future with her LTR.

Good you discovered this now rather than after a kid or two.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm sorry my man, but your woman has lost all respect for you.
Iv been with LTR 3 years and were supposed to get merried when we suddelny drop on me this shit that she does not what is going with her life, is unseceu about his options a does not want tocscfew up so she pleased me not to propose. She then spoke about high requirement of he father on boht her and his boyfriends, and about more fililosofival questions how I am so sure we are peferct match (me explaining there is nothing like perfect match). Well this discusses somehow cooled our relationship. Although we still had sex 2x time before this Monday when I revealed she si sexting with another guy, actually some top manager I have introduces her to him (which was going about 2 weeks but quite intensively) . The texts were explixits but It seems they did not fuck yet. However, most likely was planning to do. We did not want to break up but she required space, mention her chaos in head and of course swearing she didnt plan to fuck him.

You have fallen under the pussy trance. Think for a second about the level of disrespect. This woman is sexting another man that YOU introduced her too, while you're supposed to be getting married.... WHAT?

I confronted her with this shit and of course it went into drama. However, no remorse form her part at all. Several first days were absolutely freezing from her, then we agreed not discuss that shit at the moment.

Of course there is no remorse. She acts badly and you reward her with more attention. Drama is actually positive re-inforcement for her to keep treating you like crap

Instead of several days being freezing from her, it should have been several days being freezing from you. Women love attention and the reason why she was sexting that other guy is because you've probably been giving your attention away so freely that she no longer values it.

She doesn't feel the need to work for it because she can obviously treat you anyway she wants and you're still willing to reward her with your attention

Now we left for 3 weeks to US on planned vacation. I want to play it cool and get to know what the hell is going on, whether I get you back and most importantly whether I should even try to get her back.

She should be more concerned with getting you back

LTR is very feminine gal, loves passionate/rough/bondaxe sex and beogn submissive, loves her family and in general is very social and energetic.

Now she is acting sometimes very nice and supportive, (eg we were drinking vine and watching old vids from our previous holiday and had much fun) and sometime affully bitchi. Bitch testing all the timi. She now deliberately mention hers lover in different matter without any remourse. For my question why is she mentchoning, she answered if It even bothers me and if I plan to make a drama.

She's testing your manhood..

Your woman is telling you.. PLEASE BREAK UP WITH ME... I don't believe you have the balls to walk away from me

And she will keep testing you until you pass

She also randomly menasions some of my faux pas, petite fails etc (somehow passively mocking me).

Of course, there are no apologies for what happened, no "love you" words, no remorse. However, she wants to cuddle, initiatively touches me and brings some bonding topics (our previous holidays, future plans, taking about kids). Also wants me to cuddle her etc where I am hesitant and require to come first.

I am holding my shit, trying to have uppperhand, be dominant and do not fall into any arguments with her.

You're in the subservient position in your relationship.. She's leading your emotions rather than you leading hers.

What is she thininkg? What is she trying to achieve? Might it be a lecture! (when we started dating I v been definiely more perceived as an alpha, social type. Of course, with passing time and you pursuing your mission, this somehow diminished.

Of course I still love that gal but not for cost of being manipulated or even cheated.

How to treat such situation generally to get her back in her feminine position?

You stopped being the leader and now she looking for a new one.

Think about this... If you were a CEO in a company and one of your employees was always showing up to work drunk, dressed badly and interacted poorly with your customers... won't you give them a warning? or fire them if their bad behavior continued?

How can that employee have any respect for the CEO if they are never kept in check?

By your actions you are making it seem like the employee is more important than the actual company

Does she playing / manipulating me? Or is this some kind of test?

How to answer her BS questions like when shes purposefully speaks about THE guy and than is surprised that I am asking why she needs to speak about him in front of me and is perplexed it bothers me.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!
Thx

This woman is clearly manipulating you and I would break up with her ASAP, learn from your mistakes and attempt to build a healthier relationship with a brand new woman.

Because this one is completely useless for your company

>