60 Day Daygame Challenge

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
hi friends,

i have made it a goal of mine to approach at least one girl per day for 30 days straight.

This will start Thursday, October 11th. Please let me know if you'd like to take on this challenge with me.

there are no exceptions. it doesn't matter if you're sick, busy, or whatever.

what's the prize? satisfaction knowing you are one of the few guys out there who is (probably) committed to getting amazing at daygame

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: 30 Day Daygame Challenge

Fuck it I'm in.

This, in addition to Chase's recent article, will help with my paranoia too.

xandan

Rookie
Rookie

I think I'm in too boys. Might take Sundays off cuz fuck Sundays, but I'm down for the rest of the week. You guys can probably give solid advice. Im a 20 year old college student and this is my first time actually talking to an array of women.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

xandan said:
I think I'm in too boys. Might take Sundays off cuz fuck Sundays, but I'm down for the rest of the week.

xandan,

love the enthusiasm! you are more than welcome to take sundays off after the 30 days are up. :) if you absolutely have to take sundays off after october 11th, then the challenge is not for you. you would be better off participating in one of the monthly snatch tourneys.

Hue said:
Fuck it I'm in.

This, in addition to Chase's recent article, will help with my paranoia too.

sooo sick my dude, do you live in a big city?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I'm still living closer to campus where I'm at. So, I'm either gonna approach on the way to class today or directly after that, walking towards the city, with a street stop.

xandan

Rookie
Rookie

Approached one girl today but she had a man, yikes

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

All the major prospects I saw were walking in front of me. Tips on approaching if you're coming from behind?

Two girls were talking behind me and I used a contextual opener, then conversation fell off. Got the first one in though.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Hue said:
All the major prospects I saw were walking in front of me. Tips on approaching if you're coming from behind?

u wanna go in from behind..? :O

walk past her a little so youre in front of her, look behind you at her, open her, then drop back to walk beside her. u could even do a double take to add spontaneousness and randomness

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

I’m in.

Approaching from behind is something I’m trying to figure out too. In one of the articless they mention jogging in front of her and then turning and opening her. I’m not entirely sure how to pull it off smoothly. If you want to be more ballsy, I think they mention preopening from the side. I’m having trouble locating my testicles at the moment, but it’s on my list of things to try.

Marcel

Space Monkey
space monkey

@Hue

one of the main advantages of full-frontal opening /opening from an angle is that she has time to register your presence. It's less likely to trigger knee-jerk reactions, as she can see you coming.

However, we all know that conditions for a potential approach are not always optimal, and unfavorable conditions should rarely, if ever, be an excuse not to approach. There are some situations where you will have no choice but to approach from behind (ex: narrow sidewalk packed with people, she's 5 people ahead of you, facing forward, and the bus is rolling up from down the street)

if you must approach from behind, it's always good form to let your presence be known somehow so she has time to process your impending approach.

There's many ways to do this. Personally, I just do whatever I feel like would be the most entertaining to do. One of my favorites is a playful punch to her arm (with a sound effect added as I connect). sometimes ya gotta give these heaux that Khabib treatment, ya feel me?? (yes, this is exactly the kind of thing that would startle her, but for some reason, I haven't had anyone I've done this to react negatively to it. Probably the whole playfulness of the approach is very disarming. idk, what works works)

fr tho, sometimes I just say hey. or I tap them on the shoulder. or I call out to them. just depends, so long as I can grab her attention

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

YO this starts today are you guys ready to get going?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

songbird,

Yea, I've just always felt weird transitioning from running ahead of her, turning, and then approaching as if I didn't just do that lol. It just feels so robotic to me - but I guess it beats not approaching.

Marcel,

I like the playful punch on the arm idea. The kind of thing I've had girls do to me when opening before, actually, and it's very cute. Needs a smile and a playful vibe, for sure.

thread,

I had a solid approach at a bus stop the other day, which I've had good reactions every time I've tried it, but no results.

Did an indirect approach though, because I rationalized that a direct approach would make her feel trapped on the bus.

It was actually really dope, to see her body language change so quickly and her hips wave, then legs cross each other as she smiled. When we got on the bus I made the crucial mistake of not telling her to sit down with me, and then didn't reengage during the ride. When she got off she smiled at me and I winked at her, likely to never cross paths again

It's just gotten quite cold in my area, but I will still try to do indoor approaches when I get the chance, once a day.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Kvothe & hue

how are you guys holding up?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

Not the best. Going out every day, but approach numbers are low. Working on getting them back up. My goal right now is to try and have more fun while doing that, but I'm having trouble balancing that with approaching a lot.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

y___ said:
Not the best. Going out every day, but approach numbers are low. Working on getting them back up. My goal right now is to try and have more fun while doing that, but I'm having trouble balancing that with approaching a lot.

yo its been the same for me, ive been feeling really unmotivated...but today i went out, tried out new material, did close to 10 approaches and it was so much fun!

do you wanna do 5 approaches with me per day for the next 5 days?

had a hilarious set today that retriggered my motivation...was talking to this older israeli women....and after she responded indifferently to me trying to trigger some curiosity in her, i said this:

fog: you remind me of my grandma. although im probably too old for you
girl: wait... im pretty sure im older than you. [amused and confused]
fog: you might not be mature enough for me. we'll wait and see if i like you in 5 minutes
girl: [speechless]

her eyes started glazing over and she was just standing there not saying anything. her eyes were rolled up towards the left so i know she was trying to think of something to say. i almost waited but instead i just hopped straight into screening her but then her friend came in and cockblocked so heavy

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human

Yeah I’m down. If you don’t do it during the day, gonna have to do it at night haha.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

6 days left, i havent skipped 1 day yet :) thinking about going for 60 days

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Be sure to remember the details of conversations and figure out what's wrong/needs to be tweaked

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human

Brandon said:
Be sure to remember the details of conversations and figure out what's wrong/needs to be tweaked

definitely, time spent analyzing each and every outing is time well spent.

tomorrows the end of the 30 day challenge, im gonna go for 60 days...anybody want to join me? even for a week. company is nice.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey

I'm down for a week. Did my first approach ever today, can't stop now

>