69 DaysGame Challenge - Road to Mastery

blazerfury

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ironically, checking the date from today September 13, 2022 to November 21, 2022 will be a total of 69 days. I will be committing through these period for a massive overhaul of my pick evolution to the next level. I've closed roughly ~8 girls from cold approach since 2019 and landed an a great 2 year long term relationship that I recently ended 3 months ago.

Height: 5'7 (with shoes)
Build: Good muscle mass at 155lbs - 69kgs ;)
Fashion & Style:
low-fade-comb-over-for-asian-men.jpg
take-3-920x575.jpg

During this challenge I will:
  1. Semen Retention (already at ~3 months) and Breathwork to channel sexual energy up my spine. Similar to Mantak Chia's teachings. Edging daily and practicing non ejaculatory orgasm
  2. Gym 5x per week. Aiming to get six pack by end of this. Drop down to 148lbs lean of muscle.
  3. Practice Spanish to be able to go on a date fully in Spanish within 45 days. I'll join Baselang.com
  4. Get Approach to Hook Ratio to 50%.
  5. One quality interaction per day. Daygame 69 days straight.
  6. Mastering 3 Key Looping Strategies by @Bacchus
  7. Mastering Emotional connection topics by @Bacchus
  8. Mastering SECT @Gunwitch

Next 7 Days:

1. Join Baselang and fit it in my schedule 1 hour on Monday - Friday.
  2. Improve fundamentals: Walk slowly and deliberately, stand tall and still.
  3. SECT: Talk slowly for next 7 days.
  4. Write out my openers, curiousity gambits, conversation topics in spanish and practice saying it.
  5. Go daygame everyday for 45minutes and do 1 quality approach.

blazerfury

Space Monkey
space monkey
Started out with a Bang - Week 1 9/12-9/19/2022

Keep in mind I've been "approaching" for a few days prior to these dates but I don't count them. They inspired me to start on the challenge I am on right now.

LR: Buena Chica - Monday - Tuesday
  • Me: You looked really familiar do you go to X University" ← I like this opener a lot of girls that are younger and look like college students. I was also wearing a bookbag and "student outfit.
  • Note most of the dialog was in Spanish.
    Her: X University is down the left and right. It's really far. I'd recommend not walking there but take the metro.
    • She didn't understand my spanish and thought I was asking for direction to the university. I let her finish her sentence.
  • Me: I repeat the opener again and she got it.
  • Her: Ohhh got it! Hahaha.
  • Me: Ahh no worries, I'm sorry my spanish is really bad. I'm practicing my spanish.
  • Her: No no it's good. Don't worry. What are you doing here in Medellin?
  • Me: Tell her about my story and get her guessing where I'm from. Tease her about the countries she guessed and how it's "bad".
  • We chat for about 10 minutes and she pulls out her phone and tell me to wait.
  • She's calling her friend. It seems like she was waiting for a ride home and her friend left because we're talking. I can tell she's getting frustrated. They have an argument on the phone and seems like she now have to take the metro home instead of the car.
  • Me: Is everything okay?
  • Her: It's fine... (Noticably not in a good mood).
  • Me: Hey seems like you need to come grab a drink to destress.
  • Her: Haha no no I have to go home.
  • Me: Just come for 5 mins it will be quick. Look, it's right here. *pointing to the coffee shop*
  • Her: Okay...fine.
  • We walk for 2 mins then she stops. She really insist that she have to go. I tease more telling her she really needs a massage. We exchange contact and she walks off.

Texting: It was pretty straight forward. I teased her how she's my favorite spanish teacher. She tells me she's a bad teacher. I ask her for her schedule. She said she's free. I invite her for drinks and check out my view on my rooftop. She agrees.

Date:
  • She comes over. I greet her in the front and I chat with the door man for a bit. I've built rapport with these guys over the months and they love me. We chat and joke around while she watches. I move her to the rooftop and show her the view. We played a bit of video game in the game room. Then it was very obvious she was DTF. She told me she's tired and needs a massage. I pull her to the bedroom and proceed with the "massage". It was straight forward from there.

Day Game Session Summary for Wednesday to Monday (9/19/2022):
Lots up of ups and down. Fighting the rust off. The Lay helped me built tons of momentum internally but my verbals are still shite.
Some days I feel like a champ other days I feel like a chomp. Got a few numbers. 1 we started texting but once I invited her out she went cold. I am hooking more consistently around (30% lowest - 50% at best).

My Goals from Last Week:
  1. Join Baselang and fit it in my schedule 1 hour on Monday - Friday.
  2. Improve fundamentals: Walk slowly and deliberately, stand tall and still.
  3. SECT: Talk slowly for next 7 days. (Still need to be on this list for next week)
  4. Write out my openers, curiousity gambits, conversation topics in spanish and practice saying it. (Only wrote it out in English will continue for next week.
  5. Go daygame everyday for 45minutes and do 1 quality approach.

Next 7 Days:
  1. Approach with zero hesitation
  2. Strong opener:
    1. Open looking over shoulder @Bacchus
    2. Hold Eye Contact until she breaks it first.
  3. Mastering SECT:
    1. Slow down speech and speak from chest
    2. Sexual Vibe on Opener with a Smirk
    3. Move closer and smell, and visualize her lips and kissing her neck.
    4. Implement pregnant pauses for sexual tension
  4. Make sure to have fun in each interaction to avoid "burn out" and girls can feel when I'm just doing it to do it.
  5. Push every interaction as far as I can. Do not number close unless it's an instant date or moved her.
  6. Analyze longer interactions for ways to improve
  7. Practice Spanish tutoring and simulate my interactions.

>