LR  A little Asian?

Rtodd201

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, just wanted to throw this up on the boards and keep the momentum up. This one just fell into place, I almost feel weird about posting something without a fuckup after my first post 

I was leaving a meeting I had in a building downtown in the afternoon. There were people coming and going from the nearby rooms and on my way out I started talking to this tiny Asian girl with great tits and legs that was walking my way. Within less than a minute we were at the end of a hallway and were going separate ways, I didn’t think much of it and said goodbye.
We ended up exiting from different sides of the building but our cars were parked in the same lot out front. We laughed when we saw each other and the conversation picked right up. The attraction was there and we made plans to see each other a few days later. Turns out she’s a pre-med student AND a gymnast instructor with a busy schedule but she had no problem making time to meet up on a Thursday night.

I texted the day of to confirm and she shot back a fairly positive response asking where we were going. I didn’t want to ruin all the mystery so I texted back that we were going to a café close to my place that’s a little hard to find so we could just leave from here. She said ok and got my address.

She shows up right on time and we take the usual tour of the place and play with my dog. She’s a little nervous but nothing out of the ordinary(strangers house). I’m touching her every now and then to calm her down and to get her comfortable with my hands on her. I did NOT hug her when she got there, I like saving full body contact for sex or dancing. I’d rather ramp up the sexual tension.

We leave to a restaurant that’s 5 minutes away and are seated quickly. It takes about 45 minutes of getting to know you talk and then her body language completely changes on me. She’s relaxed and laughing a lot more. I learn that her parents are very conservative and demanding and it sounds like she’s more of a boyfriend-only kinda girl(so far). We talk in general about past relationships briefly and I begin setting the frame that not every situation has a boyfriend/girlfriend happily ever after ending, some things can be great just the way they are. She agreed and I immediately suggested we grab some dessert and watch a movie at my place. Done deal.

We grab the dessert and go back to my place but we didn’t get to that movie. We ended up having sex a couple of times that night with a ton of foreplay. I ate her pussy for so long towards the end that when I was in the bathroom cleaning up, my entire mouth area was raw and red and stayed that way for hours. I looked like a fucked up Ronald Mcdonald minus the wig.

In theory it would be cool if it went this smoothly everytime but dating would be boring if it did. This girl and I have hooked up a few times since and I can tell my place is somewhere she feels comfortable being sexual and playful. Women really appreciate the guys that can provide this for them.

Thanks as always gents,

Rocco

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Rtodd201 said:
The attraction was there and we made plans to see each other a few days later. Turns out she’s a pre-med student AND a gymnast instructor with a busy schedule but she had no problem making time to meet up on a Thursday night.

Thursday night is in my opinion the best night for dates.

Rtodd201 said:
I texted the day of to confirm and she shot back a fairly positive response asking where we were going. I didn’t want to ruin all the mystery so I texted back that we were going to a café close to my place that’s a little hard to find so we could just leave from here. She said ok and got my address.

She shows up right on time and we take the usual tour of the place and play with my dog. She’s a little nervous but nothing out of the ordinary(strangers house). I’m touching her every now and then to calm her down and to get her comfortable with my hands on her. I did NOT hug her when she got there, I like saving full body contact for sex or dancing. I’d rather ramp up the sexual tension.

I like the way you did this: you had her come over to yours first, got her comfortable with being there, and then also brought her right back to it afterwards (presumably she was also already comfortable with you and during the date as well) so it felt very natural to do.

Rtodd201 said:
We talk in general about past relationships briefly and I begin setting the frame that not every situation has a boyfriend/girlfriend happily ever after ending, some things can be great just the way they are. She agreed and I immediately suggested we grab some dessert and watch a movie at my place. Done deal.

We grab the dessert and go back to my place but we didn’t get to that movie.

Certainly a very "it's on" moment. I think you handled everything her fluidly and flawlessly. Your timing above was spot on: bringing up past relationships, making her feel comfortable with things not working out and basically living in the moment, and then having her over to play.

Keep it up!

Rtodd201

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, having them over before the date starts takes a lot of pressure off. She gets to peel her shoes off, find out more about you, you can tell a story or two about stuff in your place (extra convo ammo for dinner if you need it), I like to keep a pic or two of me as a kid on the fridge. Instantly humanizes you and gets them comfortable (you're the same adorable, innocent boy right? hahahhaha). Plus, if you do your job right sex should be a snap. She already knows where the bedroom is.

Rock on Ozzo

The Marksman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rtodd201 said:
She’s a little nervous but nothing out of the ordinary(strangers house). I’m touching her every now and then to calm her down and to get her comfortable with my hands on her. I did NOT hug her when she got there, I like saving full body contact for sex or dancing. I’d rather ramp up the sexual tension.

This is my favorite part of this whole LR. Very important at least in my opinion to build up there comfort with your hands on then, especially when they don't realize that you're doing it for that purpose. Clutch. I also found it wise that you recognized the reason why she was nervous (being alone with a guy in his house whom she's never really met outside of agreeing to a date after a run in).

I also loved the bit about hugging or lack thereof, and your reasoning behind it. You definitely seem to have a firm grasp on how to physically lead a girl, kudos!

Rtodd201 said:
In theory it would be cool if it went this smoothly everytime but dating would be boring if it did. This girl and I have hooked up a few times since and I can tell my place is somewhere she feels comfortable being sexual and playful. Women really appreciate the guys that can provide this for them.

Trueeeeeeeeeee. Also, where do you plan on taking this? Casual relationship with sex? Deep conversion? etc? Could make for some very interesting stuff as her comfort level with your house, your dog, and sex with you increases.

In any case, great LR!

Good luck with your future endeavors!

- The Marksman

Rtodd201

Space Monkey
space monkey
ocantu1987 said:
No LMR Rtodd? lol[/quote

Hahahaha, not this time. While we were having drinks that first night she told me she had broken up with her boyfriend of 4 years before I had met her. So I think she was just looking for something new. Thanks for the response

Rtodd201

Space Monkey
space monkey
Rtodd201 said:

The Marksman said:
Trueeeeeeeeeee. Also, where do you plan on taking this? Casual relationship with sex? Deep conversion? etc? Could make for some very interesting stuff as her comfort level with your house, your dog, and sex with you increases.

Thanks for the positive response man. It's looking like a casual relationship for now. She's cool and all but I've met girls I'm into more than her. Great girl tho and FLEXIBLE...and yeah we got into some interesting stuff hahahahaha.

Good luck out in the field,

Roc

>