A Mindless Man Child Seeks Redemption

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
It took some time to come up with the title to this journal that will begin to detail the theory and application of seduction im creating a healthy intimate lifestyle.

I am more so I'm looking for inner growth from this pursuit . In the age of digital information and being engulfed with information and entertainment right at our fingertips, I gave my power away to being in a comfortable bubble. As much I regained the momentum to take charge, it's been real hard to change the paradigm where I was proactive in my dating life. I found myself posing to be this suave guy with an online presence, but in reality I wasn't making things happen. I was still beating my meat and didn't think that it takes more than just initiative and mental+physical toughness to get what you want out of life.I always seem to find myself pushing the time to go out and meet people. There was almost little preparation and almost an unawareness to the sacrifice required

We are into the last quarter of this year, and I am fed up with the dry spell continuing up to this point. 2.5yrs without sex. Just vibes and missed escalation windows time and time again.

This Journal will detail the escape of a victim to a creator with real life field reports , balancing theory and application into reality. From a mindless man child to a genuine, authentic man, embracing and growing within his skin. Embracing change and abundance into this life.

Ready to make it to the greatest personal heights and face my demons, challenge new ones and overcome the plague of the apathetic and unmotivated man in myself.

As a tangent to all action that shall be taken to grow my seduction skills, I'll be carving a way to maintain other aspects of my life such as practicing and putting out art and music, while seeking a job part-time as I have no money in my name and a cardless individual since Covid began. To top it all off I stay with my parents, so home/away games are going to be another logistic to handle when the time comes..

To gain more insight into the core reasons of why I began this journey, I will link my beginner post on Masculine Awakening.Masculine Awakening

Still frustrated that the progress is wack

Last edited:

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
7 Oct 2020
5.30pm
I am frustrated at the confusion in where I should meet women. The usual route I take to go walk and smoke was not that filled with foot traffic, and I spontaneously thought to enter in a culdesac that I did not know of. I greeted a few passer by and an attractive lady who seemed invested in her running.

I pondered to myself for a number of minute on whether I should go to the dog park, or whether the local shopping area was a better choice. I ended up walking in a haze of confusion to the local shopping centre. As you can tell the awareness to my eye sight and walking posture was left divided to the frustration from indecisiveness.

It was around 5pm when I entered the centre, and nearing to the entrance of the supermarket, the foot traffic and sight of people took a sharp increase. An older lady greeted since I was looking at her, but not even directly(peripheral) I was caugth off guard and could only stick in a greeting A number of the store clerks have attractive bodies, but a part of me did not approach, rationalising that they're more focused on their job, especially under covid regulations. The rest of the walk inside was hazy. I was scanning with my eyes at this point. Walking from aisle to aisle. I thought to myself what would be the occasional opener for this area

I'm thinking of reading into articles dealing with time management and planning game so that it doesn'st seem like an incoveniance to my ego.

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
Nov 3
5:33 pm
After a hiatus of the boards I am back. No progress and just been dealing with my own issues. Adjusting to the constraints of home life is an everyday struggle..

However, i gave myself time to introspect on what I want to achieve and the vision for myself and how I'm going to embody the role of the seducer.

The ideals to reach:
-Initiating, building and maintaining connection and intrigue with women.

- overcoming insecurities, and humbling one's self to develop dominance and intimacy in the bedroom. If it means I'm going to have to face embarrassment so be it

- experience what it feels like to contribute a rare experience to a women, in all aspects(mentally, emotionally,sexually) Sexual Mastery

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
26 Dec 2020
Took a walk outside. The streets are empty although some walkers and runners. In my peripheral saw a runner with a physique that caught my eye. Justified going on my route, and what I must do is as soon as I notice someone get to them in whatever state I'm in. Chances will be slim so I have to take them while they're there

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
Covid Break, Ego acting Anxious
2:33pm
10/2/2020

Had to take a breather from committing to the boards due to catching covid, even to the point of hospitalization. Thankfully I'm recovered
Expectation and talking yourself out of an opportunity as the public and possible humiliation/emberassment is projected onto reality.
You perpetuate not going for opportunity to grab.
Just missed 2 opportunities.. And remember that talking yourself out of it creates an unconscious groove, so expect the hesitation.. A kind of strong one and go despite how you're feeling...
Ugh the size of this mall is also another thing but the people.. Potential even on the low end.
Don't get me started with how some of these store clerks look..
It's getting a bit tiring, on my way out I felt this need to run but then self resistance came in the form of guards and onlookers surrounding the parking area near the exit of the mall.
Need to seed this out sooner rather than later. In fact in this week.

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
11:22PM CAT

Back on this commitment once again after my own reluctance and work ethic for months on end. Went through some of @Phoenix journal and really got me amped up to be more persistent and take care of my daygame results. Night game isn't so possible as the living arrangements are not in my favor(staying with the parents) must work on saving to get a new place too in the coming year.

The dry spell is going into its third year region so I must be responsible for the progress in my dating life as it likely get more challenging if I don't take care of it.

Coming into this I'll do more so 3-5 days a week. And 3 is the minimum times to go.. Really got to graft and stop teaching myself learned helplessness. Anyway enough selling dreams let's prove it.
See yall soon with another entry

>