Age Pick Up The Real Epiphanies

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
- Grabbing ass still a thing moving into 2020

- Worst Time To Start Gaming is around the 8:00pm mark. Best time to flirt is during the day

- Being buff doesn’t get you laid more but allows you to have more energy and better sex

- Drinking is my favourite habit for night game,

- I think signs of attraction from chicks are bogus. If you are getting hair twirls or awkward conversations it’s because you aren’t leading proper. *[I could work on this]

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- Grabbing ass still a thing moving into 2020
Yes indeed.

- Worst Time To Start Gaming is around the 8:00pm mark. Best time to flirt is during the day
I disagree here, especially if you're a night gamer. For Day Game it's usually a bit too late to start gaming at 8pm, but if you're dressed for nightlife and have a good energy it can be good. In some bigger cities 8pm is when people get off work, so it's actually a great time to game.
- Being buff doesn’t get you laid more but allows you to have more energy and better sex
Yes it does give you a higher sex drive. You also don't want to be so buff that you can't move in sex.

- Drinking is my favourite habit for night game,
There are a lot of very good guys on this board who can game at night without drinking. In my opinion drinking can serve to make you more social, but getting too drunk can be a distraction and create wild cards or missed opportunities. I think it really depends on whether or not it helps or hurts you - for me, drinking hurts my game if I have more than one drink.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

uhhh... really. doesn't get you laid more than being fat? being skinny? being lean and athletic?

i'll answer that. it gets you laid more than being fat or being skinny. it doesn't get you laid more than being lean and athletic though. the better your body the more attractive you're gonna look. also, when it comes to tinder how much it matters is amplified like four fold by my estimation. lol, whatever that mean. basically, it helps in real life. it helps on tinder a lot.

>