Age, pickup, game, and my epiphany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
but if you don’t see a moral problem with a 35 year old having sex with a 16 year old then..., well i don’t even know what to say

I get what you mean if its a 35 year old hanging out at the park near the highschool to specifically pickup 16 year olds... thats a bit weird and definitely unnecessary/creepy.

But if a 35 year old guy approached a beautiful girl at a mall that looked between 18-20 (developed girls can be hard to tell) and they hit it off really well, and the girl turned out to be 16 and she was totally with it and it was legal via age of consent then no I don't see the big deal.

You could make an argument that an experienced seducer whose honest and runs a strong relationship is the best match for an inexperienced girl because they aren't going to hurt them emotionally (or will cut them loose before its too late if so) and will likely have a fond affair.

JFK banged and had a 1.5 year affair with a fresh out of high school 18 year old virgin at age 44 (that an 26 year age gap). Now you could say this is extremely sleazy immoral behavior... But The girl in question looked at the experience extremely fondly some 50 years later and cherished the relationship without much regret or disdain for the president. She'd do it all over again given the choice.

Women are pretty adaptable. With the age of consent thing its not so much the girl that thinks its creepy as much as the onlookers (assuming she's genuinely attracted to and respects the man). But really its the girl that should be the judge of it all.

Then the question becomes at what age is a girl mature enough to make that decision?

Its an interesting question with no clear answers. And when it comes to morality again its quite contextual.

TrickyD

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why the obsession with teenagers? All the best sex of my life has been with women 35-45.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
if the drinking age and now smoking ages are now 21 i would see a problem limited sex with those under 21 to 30. but that’s just me.
And just America. The rest of the world doesn't have two separate ages of majority (18 and 21), they have only one and that is usually 18.

i regularly hook up with girls in their early 20s and they’re very much children.
I less often meet American tourists here obviously (as they have to hop continents, not just a few countries) but this may be a cultural thing as well. We don't always try to guess each others' ages with girls but when we do, now as you suggest 21+ are more mature, let me think. No I haven't found any significant difference in anything between the magic age groups of 18 to 21 and 21+ a few years they still go out, but it's a bell curve: the older she gets the less likely she goes out. My bad I haven't found the difference in mostly European girls while you have pinpointed it in mostly American girls? Speaking of night game.

Not to mention your real maturity depends on your past lives. But seriously I think there should be something to this shit.

just to be clear children in the us are allowed to have sex without penalty with whoever they want.
Really? But this sentence in and of itself doesn't sound right. It sounds very wrong indeed if you think about it.

kids are free to experiment.
As long as their principals look the other way as I said. And numerous other articles like this.

Off. Europeans (or at least I'm speaking for myself) look perplexed at the US obsession of 18 as the age of consent law. I know it's less in many states but it's 18 in California and California is where much of global popular culture comes from (Hollywood, Silicon Valley). 18 as the age of consent law while teens often having illegal sex at the age of 13 or something. On the other hand on the European side we tried to come up with sensible age of consent laws so teens exploring their sexuality don't have to break them. While everyone is looking the other way.
Another good analogy I think just to highlight the cultural differences between The Old World and The New World is adult nudity in movies. In America it's pretty much non-existent while in Europe it's not a big deal and it's everywhere. The movie itself doesn't even have to be rated as 18+. Again I'm not saying one culture is better than the other, they are just different.

Last edited:

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Space i have trouble believing it’s okay culturally for 35 year old men to sleep with 16 year olds in europe. i know it’s legal. but i would guess most men have no desire too and most people think it’s wrong. the attitude you describes towards sex with children i don’t think is common, albeit legal.

some dude from the philippines could be on here saying well the age of consent is twelve in my country and that’s culturally acceptable. i don’t care what the culture or the law says. anyone having sex with children is fucked uo in the head.

i’m from a state where the age of consent is 16. the culture is not like “oh it’s okay for grown men to fuck high school kids.” it just happens to be legal.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Space i have trouble believing it’s okay culturally for 35 year old men to sleep with 16 year olds in europe.
And all I was talking about were 18+ European girls.

the attitude you describes towards sex with children i don’t think is common, albeit legal.
You must mix me up with someone or you misread my words. I don't blame you, it's quite a common thing on the Internet to completely misunderstand each other. I still only talk about 18+ girls in Europe. Otherwise I mentioned what I think are flawed policies in the US citing a US article, but that's what most mainstream Europeans also think I guess.

I also didn't say anything what age of girls the average age forum guy should or should not have sex with.

Last edited:

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The age discussion comes back once again to the discussion of social acceptance which goes back to the initial discussion on this thread for older guys who want to game. I think outside of some major cities, you cannot possibly keep it up and have it become something socially accepted. Therein lies the challenge, as a people, we are very bound by social forces which is why you see so many even older successful players give in.

I have never been a fan of smashing girls on the side if I am in an LTR either so obviously not an option for me there.

What I am optimistic about though are the times themselves. I hear @Chase say that society goes in a pendulum, it accepts something and becomes cool about it or it just flat out rejects it and becomes hyper-conservative.

On the one hand, there is good news like people getting married at a later age or not at all. On the other hand, it seems like the religious right is making an aggressive come back, yes the same bible thumpers and traditionalists from middle America are trying to creep into the cosmopolitan and civilized areas of the country in big cities.

Unfortunately, this could mean sex-shaming and a war on older men not settling down.

I know we talk about how dangerous a feminist can be, I'd argue that Bible Thumpers and religious nutjobs of any religion are far more dangerous.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Oh Pry i think what the right is doing, well right is they’re together, despite having a president who is extremely devisive. the left seems to be cannibalizing itself. i’ve always considered myself a left leaning moderate. but the left currently seems to be having a contest for who is the most easily offended. the loudest in the party have completely radical ideas like allowing transgender athletes to compete in female athletics and records are getting destroyed. the point is as the left further splits off it loses a lot of its power. i feel we’re in for the most conservative period in my lifetime. which i am not looking forward to.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I like young, sexy, legal age girls as much as any man. They have that vitality and suppleness that makes you want to bust a nut and cuddle them all night long. However, finding one that would rather do cultural events than go clubbing on the weekend, or who has any knowledge of philosophy, literature, cinema, music, that you can relate to, is difficult. So they can get annoying fast. It's just easier to hang out with a girl who's a little bit older, or closer to your age. If you just want to bang and you have the energy to constantly find new young girls, shit... why not? If I was famous I'd do the same. But now I like to keep women around for awhile rather than deal with the fickle, flaky, yo-yo nature of teenage girls. Some of them are just insane. Especially the hot ones.

But at any age, a good woman is hard to find. Hot ones, not so much.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@Oh Pry i think what the right is doing, well right is they’re together, despite having a president who is extremely devisive. the left seems to be cannibalizing itself. i’ve always considered myself a left leaning moderate. but the left currently seems to be having a contest for who is the most easily offended. the loudest in the party have completely radical ideas like allowing transgender athletes to compete in female athletics and records are getting destroyed. the point is as the left further splits off it loses a lot of its power. i feel we’re in for the most conservative period in my lifetime. which i am not looking forward to.

Not exactly.

I don't think it is a matter of left and right as much. Now I love Trump and voted for him, plan to vote for him again. The issue here is that both the left and the right do not approve of a man reaching sexual fulfillment and having sex with women he wants.

The right throws religion and the goody two shoe moral nonsense in your face which is obviously a huge power play from them to keep people under the wraps. In some ways, I do not see the right-wing of the US when religion is involved as that different from the Muslims in the Middle East.

The left uses shaming in a different way, calling men pigs for approaching women and leading to the dating landscape where 4s feel entitled to perfect guys.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The age discussion comes back once again to the discussion of social acceptance which goes back to the initial discussion on this thread for older guys who want to game. I think outside of some major cities, you cannot possibly keep it up and have it become something socially accepted. Therein lies the challenge, as a people, we are very bound by social forces which is why you see so many even older successful players give in.

Irrelevant. Nobody likes PUAs or players anyway - not even those in their 20s in big cities.
You can still get away with being one.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
that’s why i think it’s good to have a balance of powers between the two parties. neither party can implement their radical ideas that way. if the republicans or democrats end up with all the power i don’t think that’s a good situation.

i think social media is more at play with female entitlement. that and radicalized feminism. women’s hypergamy is unchecked and men are competing more than ever. so you have a bunch of looks maxed guys competing for women that think they don’t have to take care of themselves to get a good man. that is until they’re thirty, look like shit, and are still alone and don’t understand why a good man doesn’t want them for the career they built.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Irrelevant. Nobody likes PUAs or players anyway - not even those in their 20s in big cities.
You can still get away with being one.

ultimately age does become an issue. maybe not until fifty. but a sixty year old man doing cold approach is weird. for some guys age becomes an issue much earlier than others. for every george clooney there are a hundred guys who look like shit by their late twenties.

i get this is pua and looks don’t matter. but anyone with a brain knows they matter more than anything else. horrible looks kill your results just like horrible game. sure average looks and elite game produces great results. but average game and elite looks produces better.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
one thing i’ll add is every guy who gets good results in their thirties either has a full head of hair or is a guy like @Skills who can pull off the bald look. you got your hair, and you’re not a fat slob and you age well though and your thirties are a gold mine. i’ve accepted that my slaying young chicks days are almost over. i’m honestly ready to move on from that anyway. kinda checked that one off my bucket list. i’ve had weeks where i’ve been with more girls than the average guy will be with in a lifetime. and i’m okay with that.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Oh Pry something you’ll realize soon enough is you may not be as interested in being a slayer when you get older. i turn 38 tomorrow. i’m on trt, have a great body, great energy, great sex drive still bedding two new girls a week isn’t that appealing to me. my current rotation involves a 23 year old jewish chick who is decent, a 22 year old extrenely wealthy saudi girl who is very hot that comes to la once a month and hits me up, a 22 year old quarter black kinda hood chick, who is on the cute/hot border and a 26 year old latina who is also in the cute/hot territory though. so life’s still good. i feel like for a lot of older guys the rotation game becomes more appealing.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Oh Pry something you’ll realize soon enough is you may not be as interested in being a slayer when you get older. i turn 38 tomorrow. i’m on trt, have a great body, great energy, great sex drive still bedding two new girls a week isn’t that appealing to me. my current rotation involves a 23 year old jewish chick who is decent, a 22 year old extrenely wealthy saudi girl who is very hot that comes to la once a month and hits me up, a 22 year old quarter black kinda hood chick, who is on the cute/hot border and a 26 year old latina who is also in the cute/hot territory though. so life’s still good. i feel like for a lot of older guys the rotation game becomes more appealing.

Pick Up and Management are completely different skill sets. Most guys I've seen are much better at one or the other.

While not true for everyone, there's a solid chunk of guys in their 30s, especially late 30s, and onwards, who just prefer to have consistency in sex rather than have to put out the effort consistently to keep getting new women. Pick up can be a very time consuming activity - although the flip side of this is that as you become older and more experienced, you also get much better at picking up women faster. There are a number of guys on this board who are extremely skilled at picking up women fast consistently especially at night. That being said, it still takes up a lot of time actively trying to seek women - plus momentum and all that jazz. For some guys it's simply easier to have a bunch of women on call while living the rest of their life. A lot of the pick-up centric guys see this behavior as lazy, while the management-centric guys see the pick-up guys stuck in a cycle and can't understand the effort spent for the returns.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Grand Pooba at some point going out three times a week starts to feel a little juvenile too once you’ve done it a while. once you’ve fucked a couple hundred girls who really gives a shit. hell once you’ve fucked fifty you’re seven times the national average. i would prefer my number not get exponentially higher. i’m already a huge slut and have slipped into what i would consider addictive sexual behavior multiple times and i don’t really want unhealthy behaviors in my life.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thread closed due to too much off-topic and unproductive discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>