AIs and closeby boyfriends

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hey everyone,

I recently went to a few outdoor events in my area, the kind that attract a lot of public. I did a few approaches when I saw obvious AIs, and noticed a trend.

I would get a rather obvious AI from a girl, start a conversation (always indirect, i'm not ballsy enough to go direct yet), and she will respond warmly or even enthusiastically. I'd give her a compliment 15-20s in the conversation to set a sexual vibe and she'd respond positively. I would do some kino, and again, positive response.

All good so far, but there'd be a BF nearby. One girl was waiting for her BF to come, so she waved him and told me "oh my bf is coming" - and then introduced us. It was awkward but I was friendly with the guy and we had a small chat, then I bowed out.

Another had her bf coming and she said goodbye and went away with him. Yet another had her BF come, introduced me to him again, and he looked visibly confused, as in "who is this guy". The girl was all smiley and cheerful so he didn't freak out thankfully.

--
So, what could be the cause of this? If a girl has a BF literally coming to her, why would she be giving AIs and responding positively to approaches, kino and compliments? I feel like I'm missing something here.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I guess that settles it.. it's both good and bad

+ women want my attention so I must be doing something right
+ i'm approaching them and they react positively (great reference points for my brain)
+ didn't see any wall up other than the BF

- they got BFs around which I might have to deal with

Are these girls hard to bed? Say, if the BF was not there, and I ran my game right. I guess they just turn into regular girls with a BF, but something tells me if they're fishing for attention that their relationship is on its way out (well, either that or they're hoes).

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I don’t know if women wanting your attention is necessarily a good thing. Note that attention is a universal female currency, and the main thing they desire from men, especially sexual attention (read: to know that they are sexually desirable).

A man who gives them that attention without expecting vaginal penetration in return can simply limp along sexless for prolonged periods of time.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree that women desiring my attention does not mean much, I just think it's a sign my fundamentals are fairly tight.

What I've found is that women want attention from the right men. If you take guy that's obese, has poor fashion, talks like a loser, etc. and put him somewhere public, I'm pretty sure most women won't crave his attention - or give him AIs- and especially his sexual attention would disgust them. I've kinda been there :) Just as the opposite is true, if you put a Brad Pitt in a public place you'll have women drooling over him.

I'm just happy I get to run my seduction process on more women if I get AIs. I certainly don't plan to stay if they won't put out.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey everyone,

I recently went to a few outdoor events in my area, the kind that attract a lot of public. I did a few approaches when I saw obvious AIs, and noticed a trend.

I would get a rather obvious AI from a girl, start a conversation (always indirect, i'm not ballsy enough to go direct yet), and she will respond warmly or even enthusiastically. I'd give her a compliment 15-20s in the conversation to set a sexual vibe and she'd respond positively. I would do some kino, and again, positive response.

All good so far, but there'd be a BF nearby. One girl was waiting for her BF to come, so she waved him and told me "oh my bf is coming" - and then introduced us. It was awkward but I was friendly with the guy and we had a small chat, then I bowed out.

Another had her bf coming and she said goodbye and went away with him. Yet another had her BF come, introduced me to him again, and he looked visibly confused, as in "who is this guy". The girl was all smiley and cheerful so he didn't freak out thankfully.

--
So, what could be the cause of this? If a girl has a BF literally coming to her, why would she be giving AIs and responding positively to approaches, kino and compliments? I feel like I'm missing something here.
This is normal and the cause of 90% of club fights, they are shit testing boyfriend to show they still got it, to make him jealous...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s a good sign that you are doing fundamentals right.
Now you got to polish the screening so you can tell in advance if she is likely to have a bf, which would be a waste of time, or not (and you’ll never get that right 100% of the time).

Anyways, kudos for you to be ballsy enough to start conversations with multiple women and for defusing those akward boyfriend situations. That is indeed impressive.

ph40

Space Monkey
space monkey
What you could do, if you're feeling bold, is try to AMOG the BF right in front of her. Actually start making fun of him, hitting on her more, etc.

You could always try the classic line, "Hey babe, lose the zero and get with the hero!"

I've seen guys do this sort of thing with some success in the past.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What you could do, if you're feeling bold, is try to AMOG the BF right in front of her. Actually start making fun of him, hitting on her more, etc.

You could always try the classic line, "Hey babe, lose the zero and get with the hero!"

Only thing you would do to her is force her to take the side of the boyfriend because she has to save social face. Also this is a great way of getting punched in the face. This is just horrible advice..

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

:oops:

we're seducers, not assholes my man. this kind of stuff is shitty person behaviour, nevermind it making you enemies and getting your face punched

>