Alcman's Odyssey Into Love

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dear lovers-of-women,

I'm a 24-year-old student, writing out of Stockholm, Sweden. Americans often say my appearance is the Swedish archetype; 6'2", blond and blue eyes. I lift regularly and only weigh in at 152 pounds (69 kg), so mine is definitely the athletic body type. I am a knight of the order of NoFap since the end of September.

As you'll discover in my bio, I'm a virgin (the closest I've gotten to sex is fingering a girl to orgasm on the beach, lol!). This journal will chronicle my odyssey towards mastering day-game and sex. I aim to cold approach girls every weekday; in transit on my way to or from university, or during some other daily peregrinations. During the weekend I do longer, more dedicated day-game outings.

Feel free to chime in and criticize anything or everything; I'm the clay and you are the molds, my dear Don Juans, womanizers and Casanovas, philanderers, Lotharios and seducers! Philogyny brings us together.

--- Bio ---

Growing up, I had no female friends, not even friends-of-friends, and my interests were purely intellectual and/or nerdy. I might have set some record for minimal female interaction; the first time I asked a girl out (and got rejected), I was 18, the next time I tried, I was 22! By sheer luck, this time I happened to cold approach a girl who just happened to like me. We went on a romantic date, and I got my first kiss. But being ignorant of everything social and pick-up, I moved too slow, grew needy and lost her. Looking back, this was the shattering wake-up call I needed. My confusion was total; I could not for my life understand what had happened, I had zero references, zero theories. Being a philosopher, this dire epistemic situation distressed me almost as much as the heartbreak.

Enter GirlsChase. Very reluctantly at first, I started looking for some information on the subject of dating. (Obviously, the first article I read was 'How to Get Her Back', which in hindsight probably was the worst article for me.) In my romantic revelries, I had always considered PU vulgar heresy; love was transcendental, was inaccessible to the rational mind, a bubble that would burst if put under the loupe etc. ad nauseuam. But if a girl can love me that much, only to grow cold so quickly, love can not be an eternal predestinated meeting of souls.
After going through the worst depression of my life for several months, I read Chase's piece on tackling depression, which prescribes the essence of all the best ethics: you choose to be happy.

Slowly I made myself receptive to the ideas of social art, saw how the towering skill-set I lacked explained my failure and decided to conform. That was two years ago, in the fall of 2015. Being an almost complete psychological and ideological paradigm shift, change was slow. I didn't go for another date until a year later. What I did work on, though, was my fundamentals (clothes, posture, walk, eye-contact, voice...), which at the end of 2016 were solid.

At the beginning of 2017 I finished my bachelor, and found myself yet again in one of those crucial but excruciating moments of loss of direction, a crisis of purpose. My thesis writing had been intense and kind of monomaniac, and I felt the need to engage the emergence brakes. I examined my life, and saw that it was out of balance, that nothing essential had changed during the 1,5 years, that I was fooling myself I was making real progress. This was where my journey really started.

A key event was that I reconnected with an old friend, ironically a rather asocial mathematician. He inspired me to start studying at a kind of student-union run library at campus, which was more important than it sounds. Throughout my studies, I had always studied from home, which deprived me of all the "free" interaction with friends and girls. I decided to start my turn-over by changing my life-style, from being at home to being out there. At first it was hell - psychosomatic effects like headache, combined with extreme distraction by women. But I had consciously cut down on studies for that semester, so that I would not have any productivity excuses: I didn't accomplish shit, but that was fine, since my only goal was to sit there in public the whole day, fretting away!

One day, a very cute middle eastern girl I had been looking at left a note with her number on in my open book, when I left to go to the bathroom. We went on a date on Valentine's day, and of course I couldn't handle it, but boy! was I motivated, because i) "being out there" worked; it upped your chances from 0 to 0.0...01, an infinite rate of increase, and ii) it was made crystal clear where I needed to improve, and what I needed to do; my fundamentals were so tight a hot girl left her number by herself, but my game so weak even a girl who was that into me couldn't stand more than one date!

All through the spring I studied at this union library, slowly incorporating more proactive behavior. I made it a habit to approach a woman at lunch-time as often as I could, which even yielded me two numbers. During this time, I also had my first positive Tinder date with a girl I liked, and even got a second date from, during which I could have easily invited her home. We had lunch at a place she loved, then I moved her for tea at another place close to home, and then we walked past my apartment building. I sensed her growing needy/horny, but didn't do anything, because I had never asked a girl home. Needless to say, she never wanted to see me again. After this, I resolved to ask every girl I went on a first date with to come home with me (which I've upheld!). During the spring, I also approached and got numbers from two women I met at exams.

Then came summer break. In June I went on a road-trip to Mississippi with a friend (rented a Mustang - best investment I ever made). We camped, so no real girl opportunities, but I chatted up and flirted with women whenever and wherever. After the driving, I flew to visit my step-father who lives in a little beach community on the East coast. First day on the beach I met cute 18 year old Grace, and set up a beach date for the next day. Remembering that Chase recommended it somewhere, first thing I did was pick her up and throw her in the water. You should have seen her eyes as she reappeared, radiating with equal amounts of surprise and lust. We made out and I sucked her tits in the water. On land I started fingering her through her swimsuit (with an old couple fishing in a boat nearby, hahaha), which drove her mad. As the couple left, I slipped my fingers inside her pussy while she was on top of me. When I whipped out my cock, she just shook her head smilingly. Being inexperienced, I didn't push it any further. Pretty awesome experience anyway.

During the later part of summer I had some more approaches and dates in Sweden, but it wasn't until this semester started my game reached the new level. First week of school I brought a girl home for the first time ever, after having approached her in the corridor of my university. We made out in my bed, but when I started escalating physically she LMR:d ("Can we take it a little easy? Shouldn't we get to know each other more first?"). A few weeks later I brought home a Russian girl, but only managed to get her to stay for five minutes (I used the "I need to charge my phone" pull, that someone here recommended, after our coffee), and she wouldn't take off her coat.

Some time after that, I vowed to get serious about my day-game; specifically by aiming to approach girls every morning on the subway. This journal is the finalization of that vow. Let's pop the cherry!

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some back-journals:

Journal 29/10

Two hi’s and one approach. Saw a superbly clad cute teen waiting for her subway.
I preopened from the side by touching her shoulder (but forgot to not look her in the eye before she looks at me. Something to improve next time).

— Hi!
— …
— I just had to say that you dress fantastically; the bag, jacket and everything.
— Thanks…
— Where are you going?
— To X.
— Do you live there?
— My boyfriend lives there.
— [Can’t keep from laughing] Oh, well, lucky him that he has a girl who dresses this nice.
— Oh, come on! [Waves her hand dissmissingly]
— Anyway, have a nice day!
— You too.

For the hi’s, both were with girls who were riding the escalator in the opposite direction to me, and kept eye-contact with me and smiled. It’s kind of an hilarious situation when you glide past each other. They both reciprocated and responded well, but I should work at saying hi slower and sexier, instead of the uncalibrated hi’s that came out of my mouth.

Journal 5/11

Date with Polish-German Bella. Very good kino and rapport during coffee. Pull home smooth and effortless; she even asked me if I had any roommates, haha! Had forgot to stack stuff in my armchair so she ended up camping out there while I was on the bed. Should probably have kissed her when she moved around the apartment. When I made a move the one time she was on the bed, checking out the map on the wall there, she fled back to the armchair. Quoth she: “I have a boyfriend in Germany.” Yeah, right, is that why you went home with a stranger after checking that he lived alone? Silly girl; had I been more assertive, she would have slept with me.
Lessons:
- Stack the armchair, like I used to.
- Use Chase’s timing tip: kiss girls within a certain amount of minutes of them entering your home.
- Persist; improve “stamina” and don’t give up until the girl actually leaves! I have a hard time keeping up my passion in the face of the least resistance. Need “resistance is futile” mindset.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Week Summary

This has been a revolutionary week for me. During the fall I have tried out opening girls sitting down, walking in front of me, riding the escalator, standing beside me, etc., but the one situation I have never yet had the guts for is opening a girl walking in the opposite direction. I have been feeling that getting this approach technique down is crucial for my development, since girls passing you often give you the most obvious eye contact approach invitations, and, hands down, doesn't it just feel like shit passing sexy women checking you out without acting?

So Thursday I opened a girl on the subway, and deep-dived her all the way to her stop. I said that we should grab a coffee, and she answered asking if I was on FB. I never give FB, so I said I preferred phone. She kind of reluctantly took my number and told me she "might call me sometime". I just smirked and said "Sure"; it's so funny watching girls thinking that you don't realize that they are rejecting you.

Anyway, when I arrived at campus I had momentum and felt really good, so when a girl in fabulous attire walked past holding steady eye contact, I let her pass, turned around, paced up to her, lightly touched her arm and said

- Hi! I just had to say you dress great - that jacket and everything. [In Swedish]
- Hii! I'm sorry, I don't speak Swedish!
- You dress great!
- Thank you!
- I'm Alcman.
- I'm Marianna.
- Are you an exchange student?
- No, I live here.
- What do you study?
- I'm doing a master in criminology.
- You look like you are kind of in a hurry?
- Yeah, my criminology class starts in 3 minutes!
- What do you say we grab a coffee sometime and get to know each other?
- Sure!
[I try to get my phone working to enter her number, but it's unfortunately dead]
- Wait, take my card. [Fiddles in bag] Here, email is there. [points]
- Haha, cool that you have a card, I always wanted one. Bye!
- Bye!
This only lasted about two minutes, and I haven't heard from her, but what mattered was I did the pass approach for the first time. And I never got a girl's business card before, hahaha!

This was a threshold experience. So yesterday when I was walking around after dark I passed a cute short brunette with curly hair who held eye contact, and I did the same pass procedure. Quoth I:
- Hi! Cool hair!
- Thaank you!
- I'm Alcman. What's your name?
[Reaching out her hand] - I'm Chanel.
- What's your plan for tonight?
- I'm heading towards a party. And you?
[Making some generic shit up] - I'm meeting up with a friend, but don't know where yet. Where are you from?
- In Sweden, or what do you mean?
[Put-off by my own lame question] - Well, like in Stockholm. Where do you live?
- Here in this part.
- Cool, me too. Did you grow up here?
[Her phone rings. She answers.] - Oh, hi sweetie.
[I decide to bail.] - Have a good night.
- You too!
I could feel her attraction spike when I approach, only to plummet when I got in my head and started asking lame questions. Her phone rang right when I tried to save it, and since it also sounded like she talked to her boyfriend I left. Had I been more in the moment, I should have followed up on her interesting name - asked if she was named after Coco. The lesson is that asking even the smallest personalized question beats asking even the full standard info questionnaire. I also should have been more honest and mysterious on answering her question - like "Whatever the night brings."

Today I'm going out to get some further trials of my newfound power.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Weekend Summary

Went out Saturday walking around. Ended up in a library where I met a girl who looked for books on Norse mythology. She was very eager to talk to me about it, and glad when I proposed to take a coffee sometime. Fucked up by not seeing to it that she called my number after she had entered it, so I didn't get hers. Lesson: I should stay to protocol about always letting the women enter their number into my phone. Obviously, no matter how much she likes you, there's just some dynamic that hinders women from contacting you first. (Still, she might some day.) On my way home I also approached a woman walking by, just for the heck of it, though she was not interested. Lesson: By biggest flaw is not working with numbers; I've never bulk approached in a single outing. I understand in my very bones, that numbers, probability and momentum is the way to go.

Sunday I had a date booked with a girl, Natalia, I met last Friday at an open seminar on psychedelics and philosophy (lol!). I saw that she fell in love with me the first time she saw me. So I was not surprised, but slightly amused, when this became the first date ever that a girl paid for me ("I'll take this one, and you'll take the next!")! I know Chase sees that as the ultimate setup, and by Jove! it establishes a nearly flawless chase frame. The cute girl kept on nervously spilling her coffee and dropping her cinnamon bun, while being enchanted by the conversation. I don't know her age exactly, but she is the oldest girl I've dated; around 25-28. Staying with the protocol, I planned to pull her after an hour, after visiting the bathroom. When I came back though, it turned out the girl had ordered more tea! What covert ops to prolong our date. I just had no way of countering it, since she had already paid. 1-0 to her in getting me out of lover and into boyfriend territory. With the date prolonged, there was no longer any time to pull, since she was booked later in the evening. So after two hours of talking, we went our separate ways. I certainly will not go on any more coffee dates with her; next time will be Chase's lazy date where she comes home to me, or nothing. I'll try to make it happen next weekend.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday

Started early today, which is when I usually do the best transit game, because the subway is so crowded with cute schoolgirls, you are almost standing on top of them. Waiting for the train, I checked out a brunette in a cute trenchcoat. When we boarded she was entrenched (lol) further inside the crowded train, but I cought her staring at me; I mistakenly looked away before she did, should have known better. When people streamed in and out at the next station I found a chance to get up to her. I touched her shoulder, and said
- Hi!
- Umm, hii!
- What a stylish coat you have!
- Thanks!
- Where are you heading?
- To the Royal School of Technology.
- Oh, so also start early today?
- Yeah, haha!
- I'm Albin...
[Conversation continues, until where closing in on her stop]
- Would you like to take a coffee sometime after school?
- Uh, maaybe...
[I just look at her quizzically with a slight smile]
Her - Can I add you on facebook?
- I don't have facebook.
- How do I get in touch with you then?? [The tables have turned, haha!]
- We can change numbers.
- Ok.
- Have a nice day!
- You too!
I've lately gotten into a weird bad habit of having the girl enter my number without me seeing to it that she calls me while I'm with her. Fortunately, she did sms me a few minutes later; "Hiya, this is Gabbie". I guess that's the bonus of approaching girls who have shown some major interest; you can afford to fuck up a bit. Evening now, and I just sms:ed her about planning our coffee date. Lessons of today: (1) Don't look at girls before you approach, unless you catch her looking, upon which you wait till she looks away, and then approach very soon. (2) Something I find very hard to learn: to not look at the girl when you pre-open. I don't really know how to remember this in the heat of the moment, as it is so subtle. (3) Let her enter her number in my phone, instead of the other way around. If she won't, it wouldn't have been worth it anyway.

Wish me good luck for tomorrow morning, haha!

/A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tidbits

Saw a fantabulous girl in heels with great style on my way to the gym Thursday night. Was feeling swell, so I march up to her and touch her arm from the side. She is really startled and looks like she just saw a ghost, and it's all so funny I just smile more than usual as I say that I just wanted to say here shoes are great. She is quickly reassured, smiles and says thank you. I laugh and tell her I'm sorry I startled her and again that "I just wanted to tell you that you dress great!". She seems happy, but I just arrived at the gym, so I don't press her more. I don't like to talk to girls I've startled anyway, just kind of a weird vibe.

Yesterday I went on a date with a Russian girl from Tinder. She was sweet and seemed to enjoy herself, but wouldn't go home with me. I tried out a touch move Seppuku wrote about in a post, namely to gently brush her hair-locks back from her face mid conversation, and she seemed to like that. Will be incorporating that one from now on.

Will be getting up earlier consistently this week, to catch the morning game. Need to get that back to consistency. And I should probably start doing some weekend night game, to push my comfort zones; goal for next weekend!

A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Monday

• 3 approaches
  • 1 number

First snow today! After not approaching any girls in the morning, I was so frustrated with myself that I skipped staying and studying after class, and instead went and forced myself to walk around the mall and central station until I got a few approaches. Was suffering heavy a.a. until I opened a girl in the escalators at the mall. Opened direct by complimenting her on her style. She melted. Turned out she studies the same thing as me. Number closed at a high point. Second approach was not interested, and a bit older than I thought. Third was a Russian girl (the third Russian this semester! Soon I'll be more involved with them than Trump) in Dr. Martens and rocking a cute punk-ish style. We had a pretty long conversation as I deep-dived her, but even though she smiled happily I felt I was constantly resuscitating the rapport. Could have been her inexperience, a language barrier or attainability problems. Anyway, I bowed out of the conversation, bid her good-day and went home.

I still have a problem with cold-approaching the prettiest girls, even though reading Chase's article on the subtleness-beauty correlation certainly helped. Had a few good chances today, but my ego held me back. I feel it would be very good for me to endure a few rejections from perfect tens, to take the edge off of the threat.

Let's try again tomorrow morning!

/A

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Two dates the last two days. Neither one with a woman I honestly felt like escalating with, even though both were down. I realize this problem comes indirectly from approaching too few girls per outing. I start out opening girls I'm less attracted too, girls I feel are out of my league, just to get warmed up, but then I chicken out or pretend I'm out of time or whatever, and then I'm stuck with the phone number of the first girl, who was supposed merely to serve as a warming up to the true crucibles. I also use success with these easy girls as quick satisfaction and ego boost, hiding the fact that I'm not substantially leaving my comfort zone. When I was still struggling with approaching ANYBODY, this was surely acceptable behaviour, but not anymore.

Tomorrow I'm going out with the sole purpose of experiencing the whole arc of a day game session - warm-up, crucible and momentum - without fizzling out prematurely. There's some really inspiring wisdom in Toggianinis "5 Reasons to Approach Hotter Girls". Even though I'm very far from having a thousand street approaches, I'm pretty consistently getting phone numbers from the 'middle tier' girls I do approach.

Let's dare myself to take on Beauty, though dangerous... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Wa4NOiiQ4

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Week Summary

Last week I mostly failed to do my chores, so to speak, but the only solid one of the three street approaches I did (the only one where I didn't phone it in) yielded a date scheduled for this afternoon. I was on my way to school frustrated about not having approached the cute girls on the subway, when I mounted some stairs behind a woman with nylons and a great swaying butt. When I reached the top of the stairs I had also reached the point when "your desire to get laid is stronger than your fear of rejection", and I approached. She was french, so I had to repeat the opener in English. She was a bit confused, but she was heading towards the same edifice as I was, so I had ample time to deep dive her. This worked well, and she had fun. She told me about having lost her phone long before I asked her out, so the excuse to just give me her facebook seemed genuine for once. She took from Wednesday to Sunday to respond, but then excused her slowness. The power of giving women time and not being needy!

Saturday I went out to have some beers with a friend. It was good to break out of my nightlife dry spell. Wanted to talk to my friend, whom I hadn't seen in a while, so I didn't approach, but it'll make it easier to go out solo next weekend. We a good conversation about the "Matrices" people build, restricting themselves about everything from cold approach to alternative ways of life. Inspiring.

This morning I approached a very stylish girl dressed all black on the subway. We had a good albeit platonic conversation, and she tactfully declined the number close. My approach was off in several regards: I looked at her a couple of times nervously before opening, which I thought I had stopped doing; I focused too much on boring and involved topics like school; we were placed in a weird way with people occasionally passing in between us. All of this comes from not having approached for half a week. I've never felt so strongly the effect of short-time rust; must not let this happen again.

Let's see how far I can push the date...
A

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Monday

Brought the girl home from the date, but again she wouldn't even take off her jacket and left in ten minutes. I feel that this is my greatest sticking point. Should I insist harder that she take her jacket off, that she sits down etc, or is it my vibe that's off? I'm unsure about this one, need more reference points. Anyway, I might see her again, she said she had a great time during the date.

Wednesday

- 3 approaches

Yesterday I went out for a cold-approach session at the girl-filled usual malls and central station area. On my way there I had a great approach and encounter with an actress. She was obviously charmed, but curiously enough she just bowed out and fled when the subway we were waiting for arrived. Must have been in a relationship or something.

Arriving at the mall I sat down by the most traffic and watched for sets to open. After being too anxious to approach a few times, I saw a girl dressed in a stylish fur robe and interesting head-wear. I catch up with her and compliment her on her style, tell her it's unusual.
- Unusual?
- Yeah, it looks like you gave a lot of thought to your outfit!
- Haha, I'm going to [sexy male performer X's] show tonight.
- Aha, so you want him to spot you in the audience? [wink]
- Haha, yes!
etc
- Well, enjoy the show!
- Bye, and thanks for the compliment!
She wouldn't spot walking and occasionally looked at her phone, which I took as a sign of disinterest. Her warm goodbye made me kick myself for not number closing, though. I have gotten into a bad habit of not number closing every girl I interact with. Need to start doing that categorically; can't trust my beginner's judgment.

Another girl sat down next to me, and I gave her a compliment and talked to her. She constantly checked her phone, though, which made me kind of tired so I bowed out.

Thursday

Just before arriving at the university and writing this, I approached a girl whom I had spotted entering my subway car on my way here. I didn't have the guts to approach in the car, and when we left and were riding the escalator she was talking on the phone. But she looked so good, I had decided to approach her if she went off at my stop. Her call ends and I catch up with her from the side, starting to talk a bit too early, so I startle her:
- I just have to say, your hair color is amazing!
- Oh!
- I just had to tell you.
- Thank you!
- Sorry, did I scare you? [pats her arm]
- No, I was just in my own world...
- Yeah, aren't we all? So how did you do those color differences?
- My hair stylist did that...
- It's really cool!
- You think so?
- What's your name?
- Alex...
- I'm Albin. Are you on your way to school?
- Yes.
- So you also start late today?
- No, I'm working on a group project.
- Are you heading this way? [pointing towards university; she had stopped]
- No, I'm meeting a friend.
- What are you studying?
- Blabla
- So are you from Stockholm?
- Yes.
- Where? [Meaning where in Stockholm]
- From Stockholm.
- Okay, have a nice day!
- Thank you, bye!
After her not accompanying me towards the university, I got a bit off-track and nervous, so I started with my usual boring questions and the conversation died. I have noticed it is actually sometimes perceived as a bit creepy to ask where she's from too early in the conversation. I should have stayed with the hair thread which she responded so well to, asked her more about what styles she likes, if she does it herself sometimes, etc. It is a consequence of nervousness and aloofness for me to not be in the moment and catch onto the natural chains of association and conversation. This natural flow is THE sign of social savvy, and girls immediately catch onto a lack of it. Have to change this. One way is simply to try to have more conversational fun, more repartee.

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alcman.

Nice to see you're so committed and have balls to approach. Love that you analyze every set you're on. I think you'll be good very fast!

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Week summary

Worst game week in a long time. Stayed home and studied on friday, because I thought I had the rest of the weekend booked with fun. Instead I get a fever on Saturday and have to cancel my date on Sunday. Girl says she can't see me again until january. Sigh.

At least I've been doing some approaches since I got well. Monday I met a girl on the way to uni. She was walking in the snowy weather with an open backpack, so I opened indirectly. She reacted very positively, gave me her name and started talking. For some reason I didn't ask her out. She almost felt disappointed when our paths diverged. It's all in the moment and goes by so quickly. Brain worked too slow after the long asocial incubation.

Today I met a friend while lounging in the cafeteria taking a break from my studies towards friday's final exam. He was with an Italian female platonic aquantance who had the most stunning body in a tight green dress, nylons and a golden Cleopatra style bracelet. I was introduced and complimented her on the bracelet. I deep-dived her as best I could in our three-way conversation. She happily hugged me when I left. Will probably see more of her, as she will be taking classes in my vicinity, and might show up at social gatherings with my friend. First social circle prospect since high school!

On the subway I opened a very cute high-school girl. She responded smilingly to my compliment, but my conversation was so flabbergastingly bad I don't want to transcribe it. I'd been studying alone for hours, which took its toll on my social skills. Suffice to say I couldn't find anything to say and got stuck in local geographics and questions of her whereabouts which I am actively trying to avoid. Good general wake-up call, though. Looking forward to post-exam Friday and weekend for some more hearty game.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday

Breakthrough night game yesterday! Thanks partly to https://www.girlschase.com/content/if-you-go-out-meet-girls-you-need-be-cross-gaming, I went out to party solo for the first time in a long while. I have known and felt that the best way to further my comfort zone is to also do night game, but have mostly flaked last minute. Even though that has sometimes led to furious compensatory day game, I now know first-hand that cross game is the most beneficial route for me.

At a classmate's suggestion I went to a party at the natural scientists' student union. Turned out I arrived way to early at half past nine, and was the only patron. Did some small talk with the lonely DJ at the empty dancefloor, and he recommended me to go across campus to the law students' union's bigger party. Which turned out to be one hell of a recommendation!

The law student's union house was already packed, with a crowd consisting of probably more girls than guys, and I don't know about elsewhere, but female law students in Sweden are in my experience on average the prettiest students there are. And the best thing was that these girls had been partying since their dinner at seven, when I arrived sober as a gopher... Met two female classmates on my way there so I arrived with these girls and was already in a social mood.

Upon entering, I notice all the girls checking me out. I had chosen a casual attire, with a tight pink polo and an open gray zip hoodie, which together with my rather wild hair (its been a couple of months since my last hair cut) made me stand out positively from the suited up, slicked back and honestly rather 19-year-old rosy cheeked appearance of the male law students. Even more so on the floor, it turned out. First thing, a girl bumps into me (we know what that means), laughingly excuses herself and later grinds me. Nice welcome.

* Lovisa

First real approach comes when I position myself near the main pedestrian artery, and catches a goddess in a flashy silver suit with a compliment as she slides by. "I love your dress jacket!" She's so happy she hugs me and cries "Oh, thank you!". She asks me if I'm a law student (probably suspected/hoped I was not) and I answer "no, I'm an intruder... are you?". Before we can strike up a real conversation her friend calls to her from the bathroom (?), maybe just to cockblock. "Stay here", says she. Pretty soon she returns and we exchange names. Immediately her friend calls again. She disappears and after waiting a minute, I get awkward standing around and go away joining an old friend I met earlier on the floor, and have a great conversation with an architect friend of his. I don't see the silver girl again for the whole night, but she is nice proof of the spectacular effectiveness of cold approach upon a girl with positive predisposition towards you or your type.

* Floor make out

Second time I hit the floor, I dance harder and move to the front. I'm having a swell time just dancing when a pretty drunk cute middle-eastern girl move up to me assuredly and starts grinding me closely, and takes my hands and places them around her waist. We make out, and I gradually discover I can do all kinds of dirty stuff to her; I kiss her neck and ears, grope her boobs, twist her nipples through her dress, smack her butt, make her lustfully suck on first one then two of my fingers (the animal strength with which she sucked and licked my fingers with her mouth and muscular tongue was the greatest turn-on of the night), choke her lightly with my hand, then with my biceps as I dry-hump her to the beat. The girl was beaming and obviously having the time of her life until her friend appeared and moved her away. I didn't care, just continued dancing harder than ever. After that long dance session I retreat to drink water, and, watching quite a lot of people leave, call it a day.

Takeaways

An important thing was that I got out there and had genuine fun. It's the first time in my life I really enjoyed clubbing, which means a lot when it comes to dragging myself out next time. I have so little night life experience that every single occasion is a big new reference point. On the other hand, I noticed my hard-fought day time skills amplified; if you have trained up the balls to approach any girl day time, you become an approach machine after a beer. I could have approached way more; there were clear invitations I missed out on. Stronger numbers game is something I have to work on both for day and night game. The second takeaway was savoring the female desire for me, drinking in their lusty longing eyes. The most important experience was being physical with the girl on the dance floor. I haven't been that physical with a girl since the babe on the beach this summer, and over time it makes you dry up, kills your motivation and vibe. Suddenly, I saw all the once-intimidating gorgeous and ambitious young women around me as the cute little horny does they are, their physically weaker frames waiting and longing for me to dominate them into submission, penetration and intimate pleasure. As my playthings.

Have to study for Thursday's maths exam now,
A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Holiday Summary

After finishing my last exam Thursday, I snapped out of study psychosis, ready to spend some three weeks of vacation in doing neglected cold approach homework! I immediately went to the mall for some Yuletide approaches. I gave a lot of good compliments, and talked to a gorgeous redhead teen, but I felt rusty and kept forgetting to get early investment like her name, so nothing happened. Oh well, first day, felt good just to be out there!

Friday

First morning without any school work on my mind in a long time. Woke up at seven, horny as fuck, thinking about the redhead and yearning to go out and approach more. Went to the mall and like yesterday opened a lot of girls, and felt approach anxiety lessening. At one point I was walking alongside a sexy blonde girl with tight red pants talking to her cellphone. As she hung up, I opened her from the side:

- How well-dressed you are!
- Oh, thanks! You too!
- With the red pants and all...
- Thank you!
- What's your name?
- Rebecka! And you?
- I'm Alcman. What are you shopping for today?
- I'm meeting my mother for lunch and then doing some shopping.
- Are you from Stockholm?
- Yes! And you?
- Yeah. And are you on school break, or do you work?
- I got to high school.
- Which school?
- X.
Oh, cool. Which program?
- Social science international. It's like the social science program, but everything is in English.
- Oh, great! Social sciences, sounds interesting! Are you a girl who will go on to study Political Science at university?
- I don't know really, haha! I want to take a gap year.
- Do you want to travel?
- Yeah, maybe to France!
- Oh, fun! I'm looking to go there this summer. Do you know French?
- Yes, I went there for a study exchange three years.
- Three years? You mean three years in a row?
- Yeah, haha!
- [Arriving at the mall] So, you are going up to eat lunch?
- Yeah, I'm meeting my mother up on the third floor by the book shop.
- I enjoyed talking to you. Would you like to grab a coffee some day?
- Oh, I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend!
- Haha, that's allright! It was great meeting you, Rebecka. [Strokes her arm]
- It was very nice to meet you, too! [Turns to go, but then looks longingly back before dissappearing]
That girl was so sexy and into me, and we had great chemistry from the start. I get turned on just thinking about her right now. Great experience; can't wait until I approach a single girl like her next!

Saturday

Saturday I started with some momentum from the day before, and immediately approached a teen girl who checked me out in the subway. I sat down opposite her and gave her a compliment, but she turned red and was extremely shy. She would answer all my questions with nervous giggles and single syllables, so I gave up. Did some more approaching at the mall. Opened one girl who was looking at travel guides and asked her if she had any plans. She didn't. I should have used a compliment since she had very sexy make-up. When I left and told her Merry Christmas, she looked me in the eye quite strongly, and I felt that I should have pushed more.

General take-away from the first days: I should follow protocol and try to get investment and numbers from all the women I approach, since my intuitions about who is into me are not calibrated.

Obviously didn't do any approaching during the actual Christmas family festivities. I got an interesting book from my step-father, though, who has been a sort of light social arts mentor for me during the years: "Now that you've got me here, what are we going to do?" by Ruth Dickson. It's a sex manual written for men by a woman, and it resonates amazingly well with the philosophy of GirlsChase, while supplying good nitty-gritty details. Will be delving into this one.

Now it is Tuesday, and the Game is back on. After breakfast I'll hit the mall for some more Yuletide teens.

A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tuesday

Went to the mall as promised, though it was a quickie, as I was heading to some relatives for more celebration and eating of cookies. Still, the one approach I managed was very solid:

* Isabelle

I opened her from the side while getting on the escalator behind her, a now well-established routine of mine. There's something about being behind a woman in an escalator or up a staircase that motivates you... ;)

- Hi! I just had to say that you are dressed unbelievably cool!
- Ohh, thaanks!
- What's your name?
- Isabelle.
- Alcman.
- What are you shopping for today? Any Christmas presents of the wrong size you need to change?
- No, everything was perfect! [Makes the 'delicious' sign by touching her thumb and index finger]
- Haha, great! [Escalator ends and we move away a bit from the crowd] I just had to go change this belt for really fat people my father gave me; I don't have 105 cm waist! [I show my new belt and indicate how far out the hold belt could go; she laughs] What did you get?
- These! [Points to cute soft pants]
- Nice, you got your outfit!
- Yeah, I wanted to wear it directly, hihi!
- Guess what I got? This! [Points to my new sweater]
- Ooh, that's cozy!
- Are you single?
- Uhm, to and fro!
- Haha! What is that supposed to mean?
- ... [Thinks for awhile] No.
- Okay, it was nice talking to you, Isabelle! [Cups her overarm]
- You too! [Cups my elbow]
- Take care!
- Bye! [Looks back longingly as I leave hastily]
An interesting approach. First time I used Ricardus' patented 'single' line, though not as an opener. Her first answer was clearly wishful thinking or truth bending. I'm not sure if I should have just framed her answer as a "yes", by saying "What do you say we grab a coffee some day when it is 'fro'?", and thereby lost a date. I'll try to be more savvy next time. Anyway, great learning experience! I'll try to get in some approach today as well. The positive effect of approaching many days in a row are really palpable; it's like when you pick up the guitar the day after you played your heart out, and you just start off really relaxed and fluent. Some two weeks left of the vacation; let's play!

A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I broke the spell and didn't approach yesterday. I'm not proud of it, but I got quite a bit done at home, and had some good long talks about girls with one of my best friends, Arvid the sailor. I also re-watched my childhood favorite Swedish children's movie (only 13 min) and discovered that it included an instructive part about pirates doing cold-approach at a bar B-)

Thursday

Breakthrough! Slept rather late, then went to the mall to meet girls. Didn't accomplish anything of substance before heading to an appointment at the hair salon. Chatted with the (female) barber. Afterwards I felt the need to refresh and restart my day, and went to grab a coffee and meditate for a while (for getting babes, coffee > alcohol!). I went back to mall and spent quite some time inactive again. Frustrated I sat down and told myself that I was not going home before I started approaching. Did a first important approach by complimenting a girls red hair, but she didn't seem interested (nor as interesting as she seemed from behind). Sat down and watched the crowd until a magnificent teen ass in jeans wobbled by, topped by a cute tight orange sweater. Followed and admired the unbelievable ass (I still get an erection thinking about it) for some time, then approached the owner and complimented her on her style. She was greatly surprised and a bit embarassed, and looked quite inexperienced. Exchanged names, but the interaction stalled so I ejected. Takeaway: Stop ejecting before you have asked her out! Or are you such a proficient mind reader? Still it felt good actually approaching the girl whom all men looked at sneakily and bitterly.

Quite soon I spot from behind a wonderful brunette in a huge yellow "Michelin man" type jacket, and approach her from the side:

- You have fantastic hair!
- Oh, thaank you! You too!
- What's your name?
- Carolina.
- I'm Alcman.
- What are you shopping for today?
- Oh, just perusing the sale.
- So it's not that you have to change Christmas presents with the wrong size or something?
- No, there's been so much Christmas shopping and back and forth, so today I'm just shopping for myself.
- Have you been celebrating at different places too?
- Yes!
- So what have you found today?
[Looks into bag] - A little bit of everything; a shirt, and pants...
- Cool, a whole new outfit.
- What made you approach me, was it the hair?
- Yeah, I love women with long hair.
- You do? [Almost needy]
- Yes, you have quite long hair! Definitely a bit longer than the average long hair...
- Haha, yes, maybe a little...
- Where are you heading now?
- I'm off to work.
- Work? Are you studying otherwise or is working what you do?
- Yes, it's what I do. I have three jobs.
- Three!
- Yes, I work as a waitress, personal assistant and seller.
[Entering the subway] Her: - Oh, did I go wrong now? I'm looking for the commuter train.
- No, you're alright, just go right through there to the other end. It's a new station.
- Maybe you can walk me there? That would be nice.
- Okay, I'll escort you.
- What was your name again?
- Alcman. Caroline?
- Carolina.
- So which one of your jobs do you like the most?
- Hmm... seller!
- Telephone seller?
- Yep, the ones you hate.
- I think you are one of those you love, who is so lovely you just buy everything...
- Haha, maybe! Sometimes I'm too kind and just become friends with the customer.
- Well, I guess you can't be too nice, and give away the fine print...
- But I can be tough too.
- So how long have you been out of high school?
- I've been abroad for ten years.
- Ten years?! Most people take sabbaticals for a year...
- I've been living in Chile.
- Hablas español?
- Si! Y tù?
- Si, un poco...
- [Talks fast in Chilean spanish, mentions "colegio" so I get it she's asking if I learned it at school]
- Si!
- Wow, you are so good! [Actually sounded genuinely impressed, lol!]
- Haha, yeah... So I'll have to turn back to the subway here.
- Oh... [Turns toward me expectantly]
- But what do you say we grab a coffee sometime?
- Sure, take my number.
[Hands her my phone]
- What's this? [Mistakenly got the Greek keyboard up on my phone]
- Haha, oops, Greek. [Changes the keyboard]
[She enters name and number]
- Do you have a nickname or are you only Carolina? [While she enters her name]
- Carola sometimes...
- It was great to meet you, Carolina! [Hugs her]
- Great to meet you to.
- Have a nice day!
- Fun that you approached! [It's like the realization that she has just been once-in-a-lifetime cold approached hit now]
Exeunt
This was my best cold approach ever, and the girl is the prettiest I ever got a number from (the number was genuine, I checked it). Took a long walk on my way home and cried tears of joy and emotional exhaustion. This GirlsChase program is working! It's just unbelievable thinking of how utterly lonely and asocial I was a year ago.

Time to hit the mall!

A.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Friday

Bad day at the mall, was in my head and missed every opportunity. I guess Thursday's success made me too comfortable and lazy; I didn't have that raw anger-fueled energy I have when I set myself to break a bad spell. At night I grab a beer with some friends and realize how boring it is to go out to bars with friends (none of whom was even single). I'm in a bad vibe after the day time failures. Later me and a friend head to a club to dance, which I'm horrible at but trying to improve. Place is kind of empty, with only two tipsy teen girls twerking or what have you on the floor. We spend a couple of hours dancing with them. One of them likes me and we chat, but I'm clueless with night game pick-up, and she is looking out for her drunken twerk friend.

Good thing Carolina (from Thursday cold approach) answers my sms about meeting next week. Hopefully we'll get a date.

Saturday

A bit better at the mall today. Stalled preposterously, but got in a few approaches, though nothing solid. I'm noticing younger girls don't take me for real. I think of Sebastian Marshall's three questions of attainability:

• - Is this for real?
    - Can a girl like me get a guy like him?
    - Does he respect me as a friend?

I just realized that I mostly fail all of these questions with the teens. When the girl is a bit older, she pretty much automatically answers yes to the first two questions. (I still never had a female friend, so how on Earth am I suppose to get the vibe for the third question? I just feel lost when I try to put myself in a girl's situation. Night game helps a bit; seeing the helpless and uncalibrated girls there gives me more empathy reference points.)

I'm upset about this, though, since I'm more attracted to the younger girls. I feel that excessive smiling gives me that player vibe which kills "realness", but on the other hand lack of smiling would make me very intimidating to the tiny damsels. I wonder if working on making my compliments and conversation more personalized would be an option? Or just more sheer mass of compliments and positive screening.

Some other topics:
First, the many girls in pairs. I wonder if I should just approach them to, when there's a lack of singles, just for the momentum. Secondly, the many women who are walking in the opposite direction as me, and check me out. I'm missing out on them, because I never did a heads-on approach, and I've started to flake when it comes to running back up to a girl. Need to sort this out. Thirdly, I need to set time-limits for myself BETWEEN APPROACHES. If I had to single out one stumbling block of mine, it would be losing momentum. I think 15 min max would be a good start during mall sessions.

Now for the legendary thing that happened today. I have planned a new year's party at my place with some friends, but was wondering how to fix the lack of girl guests. Then today I happened upon five happy and cute Norwegian girls in my condominium stairwell, who were loaded with spirits and also planning to party tomorrow. So now our parties are merging. I thought these things only happen in movies.

Here's to the last day of the most important, amazing and longest year of my life!

A.

Ergon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alcman said:
I guess Thursday's success made me too comfortable and lazy; I didn't have that raw anger-fueled energy I have when I set myself to break a bad spell.
Oh man, can totally relate to that. It has happened to me before haha.
You still seem to be doing good with daygame. Cheers for that :)

Really curious about how that New Year's party went.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ergon said:
You still seem to be doing good with daygame. Cheers for that :)
Thanks, man! I feel so too :)

Ergon said:
Really curious about how that New Year's party went.
I'm sorry to say the girls just wanted to hit an expensive nightclub in central Stockholm which we certainly did not want to go to, so we took a chance and went to another party, but none of the girls there were single, just a tease who loves me and flirts whenever her jealous boyfriend turns his head the other way. Kind of fun, but nothing much... But all that's ancient history; now it's 2018! I know we'll both have truck loads of new chances.

Tuesday

MASSIVE outing today, with corresponding massive report!

I started the year Monday by re-watching one of my all time favorite movies, Oliver Stone's 1987 masterpiece "Wallstreet". I heartily recommend it to all of you. Charlie Sheen's character is inspiring in so many ways. Gordon Gekko helps him grow into a man, but he resists the temptation to go overboard and ultimately manages to keep both his newfound powers and his integrity and ethics. Both Gekko and Bud Fox are excellent with women, and show it off on screen in several memorable and highly instructive scenes. There's a great scene where we see Sheen rising from the bed in his one-room flat, a naked bubbly butt girl lying expended on her stomach, only (bottom) half in picture. He staggers over to his desk and logs onto his stock software and starts working. Slowly the girl comes alive, rises and walks nakedly towards the shower. Before she exits she turns to look at Sheen and smiles contentedly. Sheen distractedly looks at her and then back at the computer. I find the scene a perfect illustration of how life ambition and breadth of skills creates an irresistible dynamic with women.

The morning after I dreamed I was hitting a girl from behind. When she screamed "I always wanted to be fucked by a cock like this", I pushed in deeper, ejaculated against her cervix and suddenly woke up as I was spouting like a whale in real life. This is the third time that happens since I stopped fapping off in September. Powerful stuff, NoFap. Inspired by the movie, I was motivated and horny (I had put a post-it saying "This is your wake-up call - G. Gekko" on my alarm clock). I delved into working on an academic paper I'm writing over the Christmas break and made good progress for a couple of hours. At noon I headed out to the mall to spend the rest of the day before dinner approaching the bubbliest butts, as I have done and will do every day until next Tuesday.

Note of clarification: whenever I say that I head 'to the mall', I actually mean that I head to the most central plaza in Stockholm and the busiest spot in all of Sweden, Sergels torg, whereat there is easy access to the three biggest malls, which all lie on the same street, as well as the longest outside shopping street, Drottninggatan. These are spots you will want to hit if you get to Stockholm. Both of my best approaches today took place on a semi-inside semi-underground route between the three malls, with excellent people flow. The girls there come both from the exclusive mall (NK) and the cheaper one (Gallerian), so there's a good mix of styles. My modus operandi is to rotate around these three malls and the strip, so I have a constant change of venue, fresh supply of bubble butt and no permanent audience. I've located all the best places to rest and meditate, the best place for lunch and coffee as well as where the best free public bathrooms are, so I don't have to think about structuring my day, every day. One perk of going to the same area, is that I know my way around flawlessly, which means that I can answer any question for directions as well as lead a girl anywhere she/I wants. But the greatest benefit is that I feel at home, and approach the girls like they're at my party.

For some reason, the day after I ejaculate in my sleep I always get hornier than usual, so I walked around with a boner all day, which was good. I was out for almost five hours, so let's skip to the highlights:

* Elin
Saw a woman from behind with gorgeous long blond hair, flat on high but curly halfway down. She wore a stylish trench coat and walked like she knew where she was going. I stalk on up, and approach from the side:

- Hi, I just had to say that you have amazing hair! Unbelievably nice color and length.
- Oh, thank you! You really think so? I was just thinking this morning that I ought to go to the hair salon today.
- Haha, no, it's very nice long like that, and with those curls.
- Yeah, I inherited those curls from my mother! You have very nice and curly hair too. [Looks at my hair]
- Haha, thanks! I just went to have my hair cut. But since you have curly hair, have you had the hair flattened on top?
- Haha, yes, that's what they do at the hair salon, it takes several hours!
- Haha, I guess everybody who has straight hair wants curly, and vice versa!
- Yes, I guess you really ought to be happy with what you were born with!
- Yeah, so much money that is wasted on these people exchanging hair styles with each other, haha!
- What was your name again? [I hadn't introduced myself, because I auto-rejected due to her beauty and age (32) as soon as she opened.]
- Albin, and you?
- Elin.
[Notwithstanding the already good investment she's made, I continue auto-rejecting as we arrive closer to the subway. Can you believe it??]
- Alright, it was nice meeting you!
- Where are you going? [As I half-turn to exit, she grows visibly extremely needy. I'm flabbergasted as she looks at me with eyes full of limb-loosening desire, as Homer would have put it, as desperate as if she'd give me a blowjob then and there to make me stay another minute, ignores that I almost left and continues the conversation. Immediately all auto-rejection run off me, I go from defeat to knowing I've scored.]
- I don't know, just about town...
- Would you like to grab a coffee some day?
- Sure! Do you work here? etc.
I deep dive her and she showers me with questions. We are both talking awkwardly because of sexual tension and she is all distracted and cute through our constant eye-fucking. She looks at me with that serious demeanor which says that she needs to be fucked immediately. Had I been more experienced and moved her, I am certain she would have been down to follow me home. I number-close and hug the poor needy woman goodbye. I forgot her name, and google her number, but the name I find and use in my sms turn out to be her middle name! Remarkably, she saves my ass a third time, and smoothly gives her first name. I own my mistake and tell her I searched for it because I forgot, and she responds by saying she's forgetful too. We then set-up a date for Sunday, close to my home. I already have a boner and I'll try my best to make this the woman I lose my virginity to.

* Married Matilda

Fueled by the success, I start talking to a middle-aged Chilean woman, just because she looked cute and friendly and I wanted to keep momentum. I deep-dived her and got to hear some very interesting stories. We say goodbye like old friends.

Some time after this I spot a 10/10 short teen girl with a bubble butt and huge hair. Her body is like Gigi Rivera's. I approach her in the same way, complimenting her hair. She thanks me, but keeps flicking around nervously with her eyes, obviously worrying about what people will think of her talking to a strange man. I ignore her nervousness, and is slightly amused by it, feeling not the slightest nervousness myself. My constant conversation and calm appearance, combined with the fact that nobody gave a damn to what she and I were doing, she stopped flicking and started returning my gaze. The hook had come as I found out her passion for dancing and asked her more about that. I decided I wanted to be more physical and asked her about a ring. As I asked if the stone was real, she replied no. I jokingly answered that, "well, you aren't married are you?", upon which she answers "No, I'm engaged" and holds out her OTHER hand, which actually has a golden engagement ring on it!! I'm speechless. The girl is 17 or 18, and in Sweden people marry late, if ever (Stockholm has the most singles of all cities in the world). I look at her, smiling doubtfully, but she smiles back and doesn't break. I ask her "for real?", which she confirms, and I continue looking at her with disbelief for some time waiting for her to give up the charade, but she doesn't. The vibe is really funny, we're both smiling and she just says "some people find a partner early". At last I realized she might be telling the truth, but she looked so foxy and smiled so deceptively I still have a hard time believing it. She obviously liked me a lot, is a bit needy before we part and tells me to have a happy new year. Amazing girl. I guess I should have gambled and said something like "why don't we discuss your engagement more over a cup of coffee?".

The takeaway from Matilda is that I now have a solid reference point with hooking teens: just stay in there and make conversation (solely about them!) until they get comfortable. Then they suddenly jump back into their girly selves and are a breeze to deal with, at which point you tease them a little and get their juices flowing. In short, it seems like these girls need the opposite order of repartee and rapport as older. Will try this out on more teen bubbly butts tomorrow. Have to sleep now after an unusually hard go at the gym, motivated by thoughts of Elin's pussy.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wednesday

There was a loudmouthed demonstration at the plaza where I went today, which had a negative impact on approachability in the vicinity. I also had the perception of there being fewer solo girls, but realized that there's no rational reason for that and it's all in my head. I dealt with some severe approach anxiety today, with at least two last minute flakes, where I'm walking up from behind a girl and almost opens, but exits with my heart beating like I was a marathon runner. I only managed some three approaches, and none really solid. The best thing that happened was that a really classy girl I approached just frowningly blurted out "I'm on the phone" as I said "hi"; it was good because I got to practice rejection, without it being hard on me. If there's one thing I need, it is to experience myself surviving a harsh rejection. I guess the only way to practice that is to target women who look busy, classy and not single, which seems like a good strategy to cope with approach anxiety anyway.

One thing I consistently noticed is that I have a hard time getting myself to turn around and open a girl who passed in the other direction. It has to do with the fact that I think my odds are lower if I think she might have seen me checking her out already. I really have to say "fuck it" and jump the gun.

I'm looking to head out earlier tomorrow and focus solely on volume/momentum and see how much I can limit the time between approaches. During my best outing yesterday I set a timer on my phone at 10 minutes after every approach, so as to urge me to approach again, which was a very good idea.