Forum News  Announcing the Community Board

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Hey gents,

@Mike Silvertree had the wonderful suggestion that we create a board specifically for the discussion of community issues.

Previously we've made community-related announcements (such as changes to the forum, the addition of new moderators, banning of particularly noteworthy members, and so on) to Off Topic. I have also used Off Topic for making announcements related to Girls Chase, upcoming products, to announce any hiring we're doing, etc.

We'll be using the Community Board for that now (as well as gradually moving all Community posts over from Off Topic to here so they're all in the right place).

This should help keep things better organized, as I'd say probably 15-25% of posts in Off Topic are actually about the community... it'll be nice them having their own home, rather than jumbled together with the chaos that is Off Topic.

So, if you've got Community issues, please post 'em here!

Chase

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Also, little note here, but we're going to get some nicer icons for these new boards + the marketplace board than the hacked together ones I threw together in 5 minutes to serve as stand-ins.

Getting the aesthetic right is always an important part of whatever you're doing.

>