Resident  Anyone from Tampa, FL? I recently moved in

HammerEditor

Space Monkey
space monkey
I can't DM you for some reason, so...

I'm based in North Carolina, but I will be visiting my friend in Tampa every 2-3 months. I would be interested in winging with you for either night or daygame on each trip. My skill level is currently beginner (62 sets total) and I've only done 5 nightgame sets, but I'm working hard on becoming better. I do at least 10 approaches a week and record everything.

Quiris

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll be in Tampa next weekend if you guys want to hang out (but being rookies we have to find a way of exchanging numbers since we cannot DM). Btw @HammerEditor, thoughtful comment about 'college game' as a reply to my comment on lower value college guys being chosen.

HammerEditor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Btw @HammerEditor, thoughtful comment about 'college game' as a reply to my comment on lower value college guys being chosen.
Absolutely, it seems college in general is a social-circley type environment as opposed to the outside adult world where people are more disconnected. That means it's an advantage to be a student on the campus but a disadvantage to be an outsider, even though I give plausible excuses like 'I'm meeting a friend here' or 'I'm grabbing a bite to eat'. My hope is that as I meet people on campus, including girls, it'll be a social feedback loop.

I really regret not seizing the opportunities I had when I was in school from 2016-2019 to meet cute girls. Now I have to play on 'medium' difficulty instead of 'easy'. But on the other hand, I didn't have my shit together back then and would've ended up in a bad relationship, possibly dropped out and not gotten the excellent job I now have.

>