Approaching Runners and Social momentum

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
Back with another query here on the Boards

Having taken the recommendations of using the time infield to approach any interaction where you have the chance to be social, whilst the theoretic knowledge of social momentum by Aleks Rolstad
Ramping up social momentum

I have got out to not just faintly greet people with a hand gesture, or faintly voiced 'Hi There'. This time I ensured that I slowed down and actually show some genuine interest in what is going on around me. I also decided to take routes I know in which there are a number of public transport around and some foot traffic. From what I can gather at the time, I interacted with a number of 5 people, some in groups so the number could be more. I just did the bare-minimum of asking how their day is or how they are if they were receptive. Had a number of people who just were unfazed and went about their day. I thought about my voice and how constricted it might sound since I unconsciously talk from my throat, especially if stressed. I'd like to be more present with it so it will be the fundamental to work on, along with eye contact, which went quite great today.

Lately as I have been taking the time to gradually go infield, I have noticed a number of women running in the afternoon-late evening time, and usually alone. It's intriguing to me because I would think they would like to be on the safe side, and would much rather run with a partner or in groups. It has been a fair share of white females that do this, its been s a number of weeks since I saw an African female running, and had been walking a specific route in the hopes of meeting her , oh well. I am open to dating outside of my race and the Caucasian women I see lately running are quite alluring, especialy one I saw today when I was making a walk past the dog park. She had on similar glasses to mine, silky smooth skin. You can tell she takes care of herself. Some grey and pink pattern tights(The yoga type, accentuated her figures). I only could sneak in a greeting as she put her mask on when she neared me, as a number of people were coming behind me, in the direction I was going.

Anyone have experience in opening runners, is it socially savvy to actually interrupt a routine.. I know I wouldn't mind if a beautiful girl approached me to open up and show me her interest. Id imagine its one of those interactions you would have to keep short and sweet.

Ill run a search to see if there are field reports or tactics but suggestions are welcome.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Back with another query here on the Boards

Having taken the recommendations of using the time infield to approach any interaction where you have the chance to be social, whilst the theoretic knowledge of social momentum by Aleks Rolstad
Ramping up social momentum

I have got out to not just faintly greet people with a hand gesture, or faintly voiced 'Hi There'. This time I ensured that I slowed down and actually show some genuine interest in what is going on around me. I also decided to take routes I know in which there are a number of public transport around and some foot traffic. From what I can gather at the time, I interacted with a number of 5 people, some in groups so the number could be more. I just did the bare-minimum of asking how their day is or how they are if they were receptive. Had a number of people who just were unfazed and went about their day. I thought about my voice and how constricted it might sound since I unconsciously talk from my throat, especially if stressed. I'd like to be more present with it so it will be the fundamental to work on, along with eye contact, which went quite great today.

Lately as I have been taking the time to gradually go infield, I have noticed a number of women running in the afternoon-late evening time, and usually alone. It's intriguing to me because I would think they would like to be on the safe side, and would much rather run with a partner or in groups. It has been a fair share of white females that do this, its been s a number of weeks since I saw an African female running, and had been walking a specific route in the hopes of meeting her , oh well. I am open to dating outside of my race and the Caucasian women I see lately running are quite alluring, especialy one I saw today when I was making a walk past the dog park. She had on similar glasses to mine, silky smooth skin. You can tell she takes care of herself. Some grey and pink pattern tights(The yoga type, accentuated her figures). I only could sneak in a greeting as she put her mask on when she neared me, as a number of people were coming behind me, in the direction I was going.

Anyone have experience in opening runners, is it socially savvy to actually interrupt a routine.. I know I wouldn't mind if a beautiful girl approached me to open up and show me her interest. Id imagine its one of those interactions you would have to keep short and sweet.

Ill run a search to see if there are field reports or tactics but suggestions are welcome.
I have approached runners. One stopped, offered her number and kept running. Made out with her in the park 2 days later. Just do it bro! Are you interrupting her routine? Fuck yeah you are. Just like you are interrupting a girl taking a break in the gym or walking off to meet friends on the street or reading a book in the park or doing her shopping in the grocery store. But you're interrupting her with something she loves! You're giving her a chance for love and adventure. Would you get annoyed if a guy poked you to give you 10k dollars while you were working out? Nope

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Peterdk234 Damn , I'm sold on the idea. This hesitation is making me more of a coward. F*ck it Hope to make field report on them soon.

>