Tournament  APRIL 2021 Snatch Tournament

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
hi everyone & welcome to the april 2021 edition of the snatch tournament.

this is a competitive tournament to demonstrate your skill with women. the person with the most points at the end of the month wins.

it starts Thursday April 1st.

below is the rules and points system:

APRIL 2021 SNATCH TOURNAMENT
RULES AND POINTS SYSTEM

Approach: 1
Number: 3
Date: 5
Insta-date: 7
Kiss: 10
Foreplay without oral: 15
Oral: 25
Sex: 100
Threesome: 250
Foursome: 375
Fivesome and on: [ (# of girls) * (100) ] + [ (# of girls) * (25) ]
Girl Locked In: 150 (You've fucked her 3 times this month after a cold approach)
Reseduction: 50 (You've fucked a lay that got away from you for several months / you never locked her in. This counts as a new lay, if and only if the lay was a challenge in and of itself - or perhaps there was a period an already seduced girl was no longer into you)

If you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.

If you approach ten girls and pipe one of them, that's 9+100=109. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(100 point) lay.

Points don't stack. You only get the points for the highest tier you got. so if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, then got to foreplay with nothing else, you get 15 points. So remember to subtract and don't be lazy.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You may write up FRs, though they're not necessary (but encouraged). Speaking from experience and observation, you are much more likely to do better if you're analyzing your sticking points, since it let's you realize a potentially crucial mistake you were making going into the month.

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values

CC: @Beam @Científico @Kvothe @Lofty @mirj23 @mtman @Nicko @Phoenix @Skippy

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sounds fun, I’m in

This should probably be moved to Field Reports

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I haven't seen one of these for a while. In!

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
im in!

I would suggest that girls from dating apps are not to be eligible for points for the reasons that first you don’t need to approach, second the girls who you’re matched with are usually of lower quality and more into you which translates into a unfair advantage compared to the cold app player.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ahah this should be fun and motivating!

im in! I can’t wait!╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
im in!

I would suggest that girls from dating apps are not to be eligible for points for the reasons that first you don’t need to approach, second the girls who you’re matched with are usually of lower quality and more into you which translates into a unfair advantage compared to the cold app player.
I disagree big time, game is game, results are results.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys im so ready for tomorrow you better be ready. I already got dates lined up and more to come and my schedule allows me to prioritise daygame!!
Go for it ma boi, next week I'm back as well I hope lol

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just to clarify, do carryovers from previous months count? For instance if you met a chick last month and are going on a date with her this month, does that count? Assume it does but the argument could be made that everyone should start from the same point at the start of April to even the playing field.

I am also on 4 points after two days (four approaches). Gotta up my game!

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Just to clarify, do carryovers from previous months count? For instance if you met a chick last month and are going on a date with her this month, does that count? Assume it does but the argument could be made that everyone should start from the same point at the start of April to even the playing field.

I am also on 4 points after two days (four approaches). Gotta up my game!
Hmmm good question because i have second dates this month and an almost guaranteed lay in 2 weeks (long story). I also don't think 2nd 3rd 4th etc dates counts only 1st dates. But you make a good point. I agree only girls we approach in April counts from start to finish.

And im up 9 points, 3 approaches and 2 numbers earlier. Yall gonna get your mack on!

Edit: 7 approaches, 3 numbers. One of them is already set up for tomorrow night and one of them is a really hot lead. Fools mate almost.

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think foreplay without oral should be 20 instead of 15 and blowjob 50 points instead of 25 :/

Anyways, @fog decides

So far i'm 21 approaches in, 10 numbers and just got my dick sucked with heavy petting nipple sucking, fingering, spanking, she wouldn't let me fuck ://

yall?

Edit: forget what i said, the point system is good as it is, sex should count as way above the others as everything else is just farts into the void. Numbers, dates, kissing etc fuck it. Dick in pussy!

Reactions: fog

whoami

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck I am down...what counts as an approach? I am struggling with AA back in the game now tbh...sometimes I open indirectly and don't continue the conversation., does that count?

Also, I agree, this should be from cold approach only. Getting laid from an app by lower quality girls is too easy and doesn't help improve your game

Last edited:
>