Are there any Unsolved Problems in Pick Up?

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thinking about all the big areas in Pick Up
  • Cold Approach
  • Warm Approaches
  • Night Game
  • Day Game
  • Date Planning
  • Lifestyle
  • Social Circle
  • Passport/Travel Game
  • Hired Guns
  • Inner Game
  • Text/Phone Game
  • Online Dating
  • Social Media
  • Conventional Relationships
  • Unconventional Relationships
  • Predicting Male Behavior
  • Predicting Female Behavior

Are there any major areas that haven't been addressed? The last big thing to happen to PUA was the convergence of smartphones, social media, and online dating.

Are we at the stage of synthesis and refinement?

WIA

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Are there any major areas that haven't been addressed? The last big thing to happen to PUA was the convergence of smartphones, social media, and online dating.

Are we at the stage of synthesis and refinement?

There's a lot that Girlschase could address that could change the landacape of how we communicate.

We as a pickup community kinda address things as only the 'dating way', if that makes sense. Not saying that it's wrong. I feel that we can still keep the element of PUA in the content.

And the political landscape of society, If Girlschase is open to create top of the funnel content that addresses that misunderstandings, nuances, and then link them to relationships.

That's one reason why I keep coming back here. Not adding yet the fact that I'm limited to this forum is the only forum that is awesome. Otherwise, I would likely be not as active here.

And that itself, can become a topic. Real Reality limitation, where Girlschase is the only forum that is good, can be applied to friendzone, guys who are millennials and Gen Z who are limited to skills that they don't have.

I'm actually getting very heated now because I feel that GC can do more. Just that building the vehicle (content message) to get there is hard. -.-

z@c+

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The sky is the limit.

"How to get any girl you want"

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
we at the stage of synthesis and refinement?

I’ve always espoused that we are so far ahead of the ball curve in regards to PUA that we will notice the trends.

I’d argue that the last big thing in PUA wasn’t smartphones but the #MeToo hysteria. Which I have a feeling might come back in force in similarity to how there was a resurrection of BLM.

At the moment I feel I punch far out of my weight class when it comes to picking up chicks still need a lot of fine tuning though.

- Dark Triad game and manipulation is still a very unexplored topic.

- Security

I also want to try out some new methods. Pioneer like Aima’s update to Mystery Method, but then I remember Aima wrote the update to Mystery Method Nine years ago.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I’ve always espoused that we are so far ahead of the ball curve in regards to PUA that we will notice the trends.

I’d argue that the last big thing in PUA wasn’t smartphones but the #MeToo hysteria. Which I have a feeling might come back in force in similarity to how there was a resurrection of BLM.

False rape accusations were a concern back in the day. Not a major one if I recall.

A lot of the #MeToo stuff has been pumped by the media from rich and powerful me doing horrific things.

The pulse has moved to uncalibrated approaches (UK) and grey areas with consent (Aziz Ansari).

Before RSD decided to go dark on PUA, Tyler had a few vids about obtaining consent. And a lot of those London dudes reacted to the court case out there. Covid seems to have put a kibosh on things, but anyone doing online dating has seen an uptick in female thirst.

At the moment I feel I punch far out of my weight class when it comes to picking up chicks still need a lot of fine tuning though.

- Dark Triad game and manipulation is still a very unexplored topic.

- Security

I also want to try out some new methods. Pioneer like Aima’s update to Mystery Method, but then I remember Aima wrote the update to Mystery Method Nine years ago.

Dark Triad stuff is still popular with Derek Rake and the NLP guys. And RP communities flirt with it. But in terms of actual mindset changes, behavior mods, and tactics - I don't think I've seen any. Good choice.

Security - as in operational security? - Fake name, google voice, motels/AirBnB; cameras (even in 2 party consent states) - like STDs and Pregnancy there's always an inherent risk to sexual activity.

WIA

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don’t think there’s any non-discussed subject but I guess that several of them could be explored further and mastered.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I guess there’s also subjects that are not quite essential to seduction but are nice additions to it like fashion, building a network or building muscle.
There’s always place to discuss that.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sounds like the female state control area still is quite new and unexplored https://www.girlschase.com/content/female-state-control-fsc-theoretical-causes-and-effects
Already explored.

Shes gotta be at least mildly interested in you (I disagree that you HAVE to be her type) + sexually available OR persist like a motherfucker and get lucky (but as Alek notes in the article below, "she better be hot or the only decent girl in the venue (if you cannot change venues)" otherwise move on to a receptive girl, (but I understand how difficult that can be is to hear for the "but but but I want HER!"guys).

You may stimulate a girl, but if you're social frame is in minus and she will control her state — even when you are doing everything right and she seems stimulated.

There’s nothing you can do about this. Suck it up and move on.

Sometimes it simply is not the fault of the seducer. You cannot control every parameter, but you can always move on and find new ones. That’s what the pros do.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This thread got me wondering. Is there anything special about using PNL in seduction?

I have always avoided PNL because the claims seem overly exaggerated.
I wonder if I am missing something.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This thread got me wondering. Is there anything special about using PNL in seduction?

I have always avoided PNL because the claims seem overly exaggerated.
I wonder if I am missing something.

Neuro Linguistic Programming?

WIA

>