Are you doing better or worse in game due to covid?

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey

for me worse. pretty burnt out so having to game with the added stigma makes it hard.

the times that I do it I find the ratio is about the same though so the sexual market doesn't seem to be much different just now women who arent sexually interested now have corona virus shaming tactic

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah if you haven't established your game with women before covid it really sucks. Makes it harder to pull and more discouraged and motivated to even try. A lot of women's sex drive drops because of this crisis so for them why bother rolling the dice with some stranger if he's anything short of amazing and awesome. When you're not as skilled in game you're not going to be that. But there are some women who could be lonely and not have male attention so if you're determined to meet these girls you could do it. May have to do some persuasion to ease her mind and concerns

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It boils down to many seducers veterans and new alike using the wrong strategy based on the situation at hand...

You need to be able to adapt and exploit the situation based on the environment and what it has been given to you...

Opening a restaurant in this environment in ny or cali probably not a good biz move get me....

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

for me worse. pretty burnt out so having to game with the added stigma makes it hard.

the times that I do it I find the ratio is about the same though so the sexual market doesn't seem to be much different just now women who arent sexually interested now have corona virus shaming tactic

My results are a lot worse than pre-Covid. But don’t let this mislead you. The Covid situation has been a blessing in disguise! For the first time I’ve been forced to go to bars that I’d previously shrug off as “too hard” or “not game-worthy”, and open sets I thought were “too awkward” to approach, like when you have a closed off mixed group around a table and the place isn’t packed so no matter how you stroll up it’s clear you’re up to something.

Some observations I’ve had that directly cause my poorer results:
1.) Cannot approach as much due to capacity limits
2.) Cannot be as flimsy with the open and hook; Everyone can hear everyone so there’s more chances of awkwardness.

I generally avoid girls wearing masks, though I’ve been making it a point to approach them more often. It’s just so weird talking to someone when you can’t see their facial expressions, like talking to a wall.

The fewer sets is a big issue, but there still are sets and I try to make the most out of them, which has also been helpful to my game. Bouncing to another venue if the current one is too dry - this is not really an option when every venue has a big fat line you must first wade through to enter. Imo it’s better to stick it out at one single venue unless you really need a state reboot or the place has been dry for way too long.

Also mixed sets cannot be avoided. A lot of times every set is a mixed set so there’s no dodging the potential for guys butting in.

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
My results are a lot worse than pre-Covid. But don’t let this mislead you. The Covid situation has been a blessing in disguise! For the first time I’ve been forced to go to bars that I’d previously shrug off as “too hard” or “not game-worthy”, and open sets I thought were “too awkward” to approach, like when you have a closed off mixed group around a table and the place isn’t packed so no matter how you stroll up it’s clear you’re up to something.

Some observations I’ve had that directly cause my poorer results:
1.) Cannot approach as much due to capacity limits
2.) Cannot be as flimsy with the open and hook; Everyone can hear everyone so there’s more chances of awkwardness.

I generally avoid girls wearing masks, though I’ve been making it a point to approach them more often. It’s just so weird talking to someone when you can’t see their facial expressions, like talking to a wall.

The fewer sets is a big issue, but there still are sets and I try to make the most out of them, which has also been helpful to my game. Bouncing to another venue if the current one is too dry - this is not really an option when every venue has a big fat line you must first wade through to enter. Imo it’s better to stick it out at one single venue unless you really need a state reboot or the place has been dry for way too long.

Also mixed sets cannot be avoided. A lot of times every set is a mixed set so there’s no dodging the potential for guys butting in.
i'm doing good now cuz finally lifted my vibration. it's all about pumping your ego actually not having no ego is not true at all. your ego is your spiti you're supposed to pump it up lol

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
it is weird, they lifted restrictions game was awesome.... As soon as the numbers went up like crazy, everything went to shit! sausage fests....

I guess when they lifted restriccions everyone here wanted human contact...

as the news hit of shit going up like crazy women stop coming out... but then again it may just be holidays and shit! i will update

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I used to get most of my new opportunities and pulls through social partner dances (ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, etc). Obviously all of the organised events have stopped since our first lockdown (I'm UK based) and the only things that have restarted were fixed partners classes with full social distancing which were nice to be out in but no new opportunities.

After the first lockdown there were some unofficial socials on the sea front and initially girls were very keen to be social and meet but as time moved on and the local infection rate increased they started to be less available and there were lower numbers out.

I've kept my few regulars on rotation so been ok but am missing new opportunities and social contact that goes with it, I'm not really one for bar pick ups so have been practicing other day time opportunities in shops etcs.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I used to get most of my new opportunities and pulls through social partner dances (ballroom, Latin, Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, etc). Obviously all of the organised events have stopped since our first lockdown (I'm UK based) and the only things that have restarted were fixed partners classes with full social distancing which were nice to be out in but no new opportunities.

After the first lockdown there were some unofficial socials on the sea front and initially girls were very keen to be social and meet but as time moved on and the local infection rate increased they started to be less available and there were lower numbers out.

I've kept my few regulars on rotation so been ok but am missing new opportunities and social contact that goes with it, I'm not really one for bar pick ups so have been practicing other day time opportunities in shops etcs.

^ yeah i am seeing same bro! It such a weird dynamic is like the first month post lock down amazing (though i knew in the back of my mind this could happened) now clubs/events are total excrement...

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
The whole thing about how women would be mega horny after lockdown - I didn’t see that happen

I think that there are very few opportunities to go out and game now. The places that usually have hot girls are all closed. I think all these girls are either not seeing anyone or sticking to online game / old FWB

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I am well off much better... but I am not sure if it has been caused by the covid dynamics.. Ofcourse volume of girls has decreased drastically.. but something about my game has upgraded... My confidence is higher than it ever has been and right now it feels as if I am playing a video game where I know the patterns of the "AI" and am basically "cheesing" my way through... Real nerds will understand.

The AI's I get have increased extremely too. If this is due to Covid? I seriously have no idea.. might be girls feel more scarcity than ever.. but I am encountering crazy things such as hostesses flirting with me... I always received AI's ... but it is getting sky high.. I am doing something very right and just feel abundance.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
The whole thing about how women would be mega horny after lockdown - I didn’t see that happen

I think that there are very few opportunities to go out and game now. The places that usually have hot girls are all closed. I think all these girls are either not seeing anyone or sticking to online game / old FWB
It's like their sex drive went hibernating lol.

For me i had great success between late july (when i started) and early september. The restrictions were also at their lowest point at that time. Then they started going up again and my results trashed. Haven't gotten a lay since September. I wish i had started around April/May instead, so i could have girls in rotation now.

>