Resident  Atlanta, GA

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys, I'm moving to Atlanta in January. Looking for some wings so reach out. Doesn't matter how far down the road you see this, since I will be in Atlanta for a few years.

Headlines By Drake

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't live in Atlanta but did use to live there for a while so I can give you some pointers. Unfortunately, the culture is not a very game friendly culture unless you get some black friends. The local white population is very goody two-shoe and religious, they even look down on people who have sex before marriage. While the city does try to hype itself up as being a world class modern city, it is still the deep south so you get a ton of Bible Thumpers. The culture is also heavily clout oriented, this means lots of wannabe actors and actresses as well as everyone trying to be popular, it is on par with LA here.

Atlanta is also very spread out with bad traffic so you may have to go ways away to meet women if you are not in the prime neighborhoods.

You will run into a lot of cliques, especially in Buckhead, and these consist of southern guys who went to the large state schools and were in Greek Life there. A lot of the girls are former sorority girls still trying to live out their college glamor popularity contest lifestyle well into their 20s. Social circle game is huge and a lot of women meet guys through social circles that continue on past college. In no other city will you see so many busted up looking guys with hot girls, it's because he is likely some fraternity guy or someone who used to be in that crowd. Women value that over looks and game because of the social atmosphere in a lot of the city.

Now there is a silver lining to all of this.

Due to so many men in Atlanta having to rely on social circle game, you won't find as many naturals in the city than you would an NYC, Miami, or LA for example. You will also find a lot of women who cannot fit in, are hot, and still tired of it all.

Dating apps work well in Atlanta because the competition is laughable compared to cities like NYC and Miami. I have seen a lot of guys who relied on status and social circle game get trounced when they move to other cities. Bumble, Hinge, Tinder, and Coffee Meets Bagel will get you plenty of opportunities. Get some good pics added and get ready to swim.

As for venues to go to.

Dark Horse Tavern in Virginia Highlands was my favorite bar to game at in Atlanta. Multiple floors and many outdoor areas to talk to women. Best thing is that Virginia Highlands is hipster and less cliquish so the women are more approachable.

Buckhead is a paradox in some ways, you do get cliques but that is also where the hottest girls are at. You have The Ivy and right next to it Johnnys Hideaway or something (its a cougar bar). Yeah you run into the fratty cliques at The Ivy but you also get some opportunities as well there, especially with girls visiting.

Then you have the other bars in the strip in Buckhead, its a bit far away, that's the Big Sky and Buckhead Saloon area. More college kids and it can get rowdy too but still, you get opportunities. I do warn you that it gets cliquish so you need to just play numbers game.

About all I have for now. As for a wing, I found my wing oddly by joining a church group. You'd be surprised to see how many guys are low-key thinking "dude fuck this self-righteous shit" and will game with you once they realize you are legit.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I haven't ever been to Atlanta but I know a couple dudes who live there and they've been able to get results in daygame and nightgame. I've heard some of what Headlines said before from someone else that it's not the best city to game in because of the vibe of people that live there ,but that doesn't mean you can't pull from doing game. I heard Havana was a good nightclub.

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for all this info man! I didn't know anything about the bar scene there, so definitely appreciate the in-depth tips on which ones to frequent. The one good thing is I went to a state school nearby, so I have a decent amount of connections going in.

At the end of the day, I'm telling myself not to worry too much about the city itself and just focus on my game because that's the only thing I can control.
I don't live in Atlanta but did use to live there for a while so I can give you some pointers. Unfortunately, the culture is not a very game friendly culture unless you get some black friends. The local white population is very goody two-shoe and religious, they even look down on people who have sex before marriage. While the city does try to hype itself up as being a world class modern city, it is still the deep south so you get a ton of Bible Thumpers. The culture is also heavily clout oriented, this means lots of wannabe actors and actresses as well as everyone trying to be popular, it is on par with LA here.
I'm wondering if day game would be more successful here since it's easier for people to be in their cliques at night?
Dating apps work well in Atlanta because the competition is laughable compared to cities like NYC and Miami. I have seen a lot of guys who relied on status and social circle game get trounced when they move to other cities. Bumble, Hinge, Tinder, and Coffee Meets Bagel will get you plenty of opportunities. Get some good pics added and get ready to swim.
I've actually been working on my online game by taking some better pictures and have seen some increase in matches. Good to know that it will work in Atlanta.

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
I haven't ever been to Atlanta but I know a couple dudes who live there and they've been able to get results in daygame and nightgame. I've heard some of what Headlines said before from someone else that it's not the best city to game in because of the vibe of people that live there ,but that doesn't mean you can't pull from doing game. I heard Havana was a good nightclub.
Yeah man, this is kind of the mindset I'm trying to keep. It might not be the best city for it, but I'll continue to work on my game and see where it goes. I'll check out Havana once I'm there. Thanks for the rec

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man, just reaching out because I moved to atlanta a few weeks ago and still haven't been able to find any guys to go out with. Any chance you can connect me with the guys you know in Atlanta?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey man, just reaching out because I moved to atlanta a few weeks ago and still haven't been able to find any guys to go out with. Any chance you can connect me with the guys you know in Atlanta?
Tbh my relationship with these guys is about the same as guys from here. Purely online,never met, not much information exchanged and mainly communicating through online. But I can try and shoot a message and ask if they're interested in taking your # down or something and you guys can work something out. Dm me some background info on pickup to pitch to them

SpaceCadet

Rookie
Rookie
Hey dude. I’m here in ATL and used to do a lot of game but got lazy. The guy that was talking about Atlanta being cliquey and very social circle oriented is pretty much dead on. I’ve had decent results but it’s typically been with women in mid-late 20s(I’m 36). You’ll find the hottest girls in Buckhead but the scene is mostly college or freshly out of college kids.

I’m not a fan of online game in general, but have had some success with women I was barely attracted to.

You could go the social circle route but your options will be limited obviously, and you’ll have to contend with the fact that most circles are already established.

Day game is probably your best opportunity. There are hot girls everywhere in this city and most dudes game sucks. Ponce city market/belt line could be good for day game.

My game is very solid. Me and my main wing man used to start our nights at Tattltales(strip club) to warm up and then would hit the bars and approach and pull every 2nd or 3rd night typically.

Problem with Atlanta is you have to have a lot of tact because you don’t wanna be seen approaching a lot of women. You have to venue change often to really play the numbers game.

Id be down to go out sometime though, hit me up

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey dude. I’m here in ATL and used to do a lot of game but got lazy. The guy that was talking about Atlanta being cliquey and very social circle oriented is pretty much dead on. I’ve had decent results but it’s typically been with women in mid-late 20s(I’m 36). You’ll find the hottest girls in Buckhead but the scene is mostly college or freshly out of college kids.

I’m not a fan of online game in general, but have had some success with women I was barely attracted to.

You could go the social circle route but your options will be limited obviously, and you’ll have to contend with the fact that most circles are already established.

Day game is probably your best opportunity. There are hot girls everywhere in this city and most dudes game sucks. Ponce city market/belt line could be good for day game.

My game is very solid. Me and my main wing man used to start our nights at Tattltales(strip club) to warm up and then would hit the bars and approach and pull every 2nd or 3rd night typically.

Problem with Atlanta is you have to have a lot of tact because you don’t wanna be seen approaching a lot of women. You have to venue change often to really play the numbers game.

Id be down to go out sometime though, hit me up
Hey man I messaged you. I can never figure out how to dm someone on here so let me know if it went through or not.

Gunner

Rookie
Rookie
Hey gents,

I'll be visiting Atlanta from Wednesday, Mar 30, through Monday, Apr 4 or so to check out a grad school I got into. If all goes well, I'll end up moving there this August.

I booked a trip for the whole weekend so I could get a sense of the nightlife.

Any wings going out during those dates who could show me around?

Not sure if you can respond directly to my messages, since I'm still a rookie on this site, so feel free to email me:
silver.smith54321@gmail.com

Thanks!

>