Baby Steps

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
I will post my progression towards dating multiple atractive women.

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
Did some asking directions on the street, helped me reducing approach anxiety. In fact, I talked to a very attractive woman from my fitness class after finishing. Which I had wanted to meet for a while. I wasn't as confident as could have wished and basically asked her name, told her she was pretty and said some silly stuff to be funny. She lowkey ended the conversation saying we would see us another day. At least I didn't chicken and went to talk to her. I lost nothing doing so. Funny that I didn't feel anxiety and yet my voice and words showed some nervousness.

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
I'm going full The One Thing with my progression:

What is the most important thing such that by doing it will make everything else easier or even unnecesary?

Right know my biggest problem is the isolation of where I live, having to travel out of town for work and back home isn't helping me on any way and makes meeting girls and bringing them home harder than could be. Also my lifestyle is far less interesting than could be if I had the extra time of not having to travell, so my next step is renting an apartment on the city.

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
That step was succesfully completed and now my default logistics are very good. Now, what's the next most important thing that will make everything easier or even unnecesary? The next thing that makes seduction easier is being attractive, or at least the least unattractive. What is proven to be attractive to women? Social and sexual confidence (mate value), good looks (sexual value) and industriousness (provider value). Now, this Will be challenging but for this month I'll follow a schedule designed to improve my confidence, looks and industriousness being the target goals of success the next ones: 1. Goal for confidence: Being able to show my intent to attractive women unapologetically. 2. Goal for looks: Getting a flat stomach. 3. Goal for industriousness: Getting to the point where I can work two aditional hours everyday on my own projects.

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
Out of my 3 goals, 2 were succesfully completed: While I am not yet fit, I have both gained muscle and lost fat which is hard to do at the same time and means my plan worked and I am looking better, as I was told I was getting jacked by a friend that didn´t know my goal: My system was to eat mostly protein and slow carbs, basically meat and broccoli for most days with some white pepper, and I enjoy it a lot. Breakfast is milk, eggs and will add bacon. The few days I only ate fast carbs, I noticed how worse I felt, excluding for fruit which seems to benefit me. I won´t eliminate them completely but I will make sure they never become the main macronutrient on my diet.
I am doing exercise three times per week instead of two and that´s helping a lot, I am also giving it all in the trainings without getting sore so I can continue to give as much as possible next time. I considered adding aditional exercise but at this point I only think I would get diminishing returns, so I´d rather keep my time on goal 2. I have succeeded on being productive by uninstalling videogames and the console I used to play with, that alone has made me use the time far better. Just like with the diet and the exercise, my productivity is based on doing what I enjoy but will also give returns on the long term or doing the necessary stuff to keep on going but making it more enjoyable mixing it with something I like (i.e. Listening a youtube video while washing the dishes).
The third goal was a failure and I know why. I knew I wanted to be able to go to attractive girls and just tell them I wanted to hang out with them. The mistake was that I unlike the other two goals, I hadn´t a sound plan, or even plan, was expecting to have some very easy time to ask a girl out and I did once but I was very closed minded about it so I didn´t stablish conversation with a cute woman when the opportunity arised. I had been seeing more receptivity from strangers on the street than ever, which probably means I am improving in life but this is something I have to solve for once and all if I want to move on.

Lugh

Rookie
Rookie
After seeing the positive results from my past 2 months achievements, I think this system for progressing one month at a time seems solid. I have some goal stablished to achieve in 3 months as it won´t be something I would be able to do in one but focusing on it will be my goal for that month.
Now, on March I am going to focus on the goal of meeting and talking women. My problem is that I tend to get focused on just one girl I want to meet while ignoring those that could be more available or even better choices when known. It is not even about looks, for some reason I tend to only like one girl at a time and that´s a problem when you have to play numbers and put too much pressure on not failing with that person, which means less risk taking and just never ever happening anything. I have a plan for it but I will refine it as days and weeks pass.

>