Fashion  bad lifsteyle

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have quite bad lifestyle,i'm skinny and wear sport closes.

I'm going to start business and have 2 opportunities

1 is IT company

second is real estate

give me advise please what to do to increase style?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1. Exercise regularly
2. Wear form fitting clothes.

It would be more helpful if you can give more information about what you look like - height, skin tone, race, etc. Also, what are your goals?

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
start with shoes: cool boots go a long way I love Chelsea boots
Get some nice fitted jeans bring your boots with you so that it looks well cuffed around your calves I go with black because you can wear a lot with it.
Buy a cool belt that’s the same color with your boots or shoes
Then you could wear a cool floral buttoned up shirt from Guess. I would look at Guess they have a lot of cool clothes, go to the store and try a bunch of stuff on and see what you like. You might feel like a new person too!

also find a DANK barber or hair cutter and get a cool hair cut.I spend $35 on my hair cuts but I know my guy and he’s good. If you need hair styles here’s a great video I love the first style the best.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay, and what kind of girls are you trying to attract?

Wear form fitted tight clothes for sure.
Are you saying that essentially you can get away with wearing a Pokémon shirt when talking to an Asian girl vs a blonde bombshell?

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think that’d be a cool article different races and different styles? Or different personality types and what kind of style you want to run

rulesofloaded

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just like GP said:
Work out.Keep it simple in the beginning-look up a starting program,or look up some exercises and tailor your own program according to your schedule. If you don't access to a gym,there are also plenty of ways to build muscle without equipment.

Diet is also important.Focus on eating protein-rich foods such meat, eggs, and dairy.

As for style, the single best thing you can do is to buy fitting clothes.Try sizing down first(if normally you're an M,try on a S). Just be careful not to look like a sausage or feel extremely uncomfortable.You could also look up mens' outfits on Google to get some inspiration.

>