Beck Bass' Daygame Journal

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I'm starting this new journal because my other one was more of me telling my past experiences with nightgame (I still wanna finish that, but it feels like a lot of work right now).

I just moved and now I'm living 100% solo, in a nice part of town, also I did like two approaches during situations that were more like daygame than my usual nightgame, and I feel like if I'm able to transfer my nightgame into the day (or any place or time, really), I would see my results go waaay up (night clubs still 100% off the table here in Brazil and bars are in a weird situation, many have reduced crowds and people just stick hard to their groups and use masks and whatnot).

On the weekend, I went to a friend's birthday party and showed my new bartending skills, I'm switching jobs and feeling like a have a bit too much time on my hands, so I started learning how to make cool cocktails for the girls I bring home hehe. There was this friend of his, that was eyefucking me, I knew her from clubbing with him before, but she was chubbier and seemed a bit needy, but it seems she dropped some fat and we had a cool convo, so we ended up making out. I hadn't kissed a new girl for quite a while, since the last girl I boned was the one from Tinder from the start of the year (we still seeing each other, she's really dope, I just don't wanna go for an exclusive LTR now since I waited a loooong time to have my own place I could pull to, and clubs/bars should be open soon), so it was cool to at least "seduce" a new girl, even if we didn't bone.

As I said, this place is in a really good location, not only it's "near enough" from downtown and the most popular clubs and bars (so pulling should be easy, logistically), but it's on a really chill area which also has lots and lots of buildings, so it's really populated (the only downside yet is buying groceries on peak hours, you can be on line for a long time). Also there's this park near it, with lots of foot trafic from people from all over the city. So I figured I would try and make some approaches on the park today, starting like a Newbie Assignment, just saying "Hi" to girls (I went to buy groceries around lunch time and this really fit young girl was walking in front of me in the direction of the park, I had to walk fast to see her face, she was gorgeous, but I chickened out and didn't asy anything, so this triggered me to go take some action later).

For some reason though, my friend that lives nearby called me to go to his appartment just as I was leaving to go approach, and I waited for him to finish whatever he was doing, and we both headed to the park.

On our way there, he was talking a lot, as usual lol, about this new job he's trying to get and interviews and whatnot, and before I really notice a really fit cute girl passes us by, leaving the park. I believe I was still using my mask (one of the reasons I figured the park would be a good place to approach is that it's very socially acceptable to not be wearing a mask there while walking/running), and out of fucking nothing I just blurt out a "HoW ArE yoUU?", looking at her, but almost interrupting my friend. It was reaaally weird. I didn't even think of saying anything, and then I just said, but it felt rushed and awkward, in fact, I don't even think she thought I was talking to her, maybe she didn't even understand me (my friend was like "WTF" when I said it, and her face was pretty much the same lmao).

So I'm feeling weird, but we walk around. Generally we would be running but my friend is tired from the gym or something, so I have time to take a look a girls and think to approach, but I don't see any good opportunities. I don't really see any girl that really catches my attention, apart from an athletic girl with a greeeat butt, but she's sat down lost in her phone and doesn't even know I exist. I'm thinking to myself going throught all the trouble to approach a girl just to say "Hi" for some assignment is a bit stupid, since I've done lots and lots of actual approaches and had great convos with girls during the night, but if I can't even grab my cajones and go say hi to a girl during the day, how am I supposed to have an actual conversation? Seems like a catch 20.

I'm still feeling weird from the random thing I say to the random girl, and I don't find much motivation to talk to girls, but then I see some really cute young girl with her mom, and I start laughing, because in general my friend would say "wow this girl is hot/banging/whatever" when he seems a hot girl, but this girl is right in front of us, walking around our speed, with her mom, so we don't say anything. I think it's silly how a little cute girl makes me forget my "failure" from earlier so easily, but my friend wants to leave already because he's tired.

I go with him to the grocery store, he's grabbing a bunch of stuff he needs, and I'm thinking about the assignment thing, that I still need to talk to 5 girls. I see a few cute girls, but around this time of the day people are really rushing, most of them seem really into getting their shopping done quick (so they can wait in line sooner? go figure lmao). I think about asking those two cute girls something silly about the fruits they are looking at but there's too much people around and I feel like I already did too much weird shit today. There's also this chick with colored hair and her asian really short friend that seem chill and fun, but I guess they wouldn't really pass the "attractive" part of the assignment, so I just forget it. Then this random blond girl passes me buy and we exchange eye contact, she not really that attractive, but she has no makeup on and is wearing normal boring confortable clothes, so I'm like, whatever, maybe she looks good dressed up (most girls around here are at least a bit most of the time).

We leave the grocery store and I'm feeling a bit defeated, but whatever. It's already quite late and I have to go home, so I bid my friend farewell and take the elevator down to leave his building. As I'm leaving the elevator, I see some girl coming near it, so I greet her, almost on autopilot, on a more sociable type of person way "Hey, how are you? :)", and when I really look into her eyes, it's the same plain blond girl that I exchanged eye contact with on the gorcery store minutes ago. Quite the coincidence.

Anyway, I'm feeling like the newbie assignment might be a little contrieved for me as it is, I already skipped to the "say hi" part since I worked a lot on my fundamentals and eye contact for nightgame before, and I was mostly doing it by the day anyway, but even going up to a girl just to say hi feels a bit silly, since I already approached two groups of girls during the "day" and had more meaninful convos (even got their IGs, even if it was for nothing lol). So I'll try to go out and get some actual real approaches in, I just need a bit more time to beat my anxiety and get more confortable and "in the zone". Also, the park might not be the best place to approach, at least not during the afternoon, there's too much trafic and it's a bit hectic, people passing fast by with bycycles and skates and whatnot, also by the night there's not a whole lot of girls... But maybe I just need to go out more and see if I can find a good time or part of the park that's better for this. The streets around here are really chill, but I think I'm not quite on the level of doing a street stop or something, it also takes a while for me to find a cute girl walking around. So dunno, but I will keep trying to find good situations to approach around here, seems like a good place for me to learn.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Today I woke up, drank my coffee as always, did some home chores and went into the forums.
I'm really trying to get into daygame this week because I'll be in a new job next week, and in my current job they pretty much gave up on me, they don't give me anything to do, so I have pretty much the whole week free.
After a while I thought it would be cool to take a walk on the park and see if I can find some cutie to approach.

So I went to the park a bit before 11AM and walked around. This time of the day it's way more chill, people walk slowly, so it's way better to actually talk to people, even though almost none is talking, other than a few families/couples/friends.
I see a few athletic cuties jogging around but I can't find a good "angle" to go approach. I tell myself I'm just being a pussy and I should try anyway, but I ultimately end up not doing anything.
Even though I do nothing and get nothing (to be fair, I was trying more to be on the moment and less outcome dependent, trying to just approach approach, and I think it kinda worked), I'm pretty okay and even happy. The sun hitting my skin feels energizing and there a bunch of people around me and I feel happy and healthy. By the end of my walk there a cute small girl walking in front of me (I let her pass on the excuse I was drinking some water just to see her ass lmao), and I wanna go talk to her, but she walks kinda fast and I thought it would be weird for me to just run after her. Eventually she leaves to her car, I walk a bit more and start going home.

On my way to the park, I'm thinking about creative ways to approach girls more easily: a silly one I think about is going up to a girl running and saying "hey miss you let that fall" and hand her over a piece of paper/card with my name and number on it lmao. Lame as fuck, but I'm laughing thinking that maybe it could work with some girl. I'm also thinking about going to the mall nearby, it seems like a good place to do some pickup depending on time of the day. I'm probably going to check it out today.

Anyway, as I'm walking towards my appartment, I see this super pretty girl walking her dog, and they are super chill. I must have some kind of alpha dog leader smell on me, because dogs always wanna follow me or something lmao, her dog starts walking towards me, she kinda looks at me, then looks away like she's nervous or something, I'm on her side, walking slower on pourpose.
It was the perfect opportunity to approach.
She's there looking sexy and chill on the sun under this store balcony, it feels kinda like fate and she even looked at me and seemed attracted.

But I was really on an unsocial mood, I didn't talk to anyone today, I mean, I did make eye contact with a bunch of people on the park, even some muscular guys bigger than me, just to fuck with their heads lmao, but I didn't really talk to anyone, so I freeze up and do nothing, and end up just keep on walking home...

As I'm walking, I'm feeling stupid, but not totally in a bad, like "I'm a loser", defeated way, just like "man it was the perfect opportunity, just go fucking talk to her". I keep on walking, feeling silly, feeling like I should turn around asap and go talk to her, but I just keep on walking and walking.
Eventually I'm halfway home and I decide to turn around, what do I have to lose anyway? I remembered that other day my friend forced me to approach the girl and how easy it was, but I thought that maybe she would already have gone home or elsewhere by that point.

It turns out she was actually going in the same direction I was the entire time, just slower, because her dog keeps smelling everything lol, I get a bit caught out of guard because I didn't expect to see her that early, but she's coming towards me and I have to deliver my opener already:
"Excuse me, but I saw you back there... and I really just had to say you're very pretty"
"Oh, thank you, but I have a boyfriend..."
"Oh, ok, you're dog is cute as well" (at this point I'm like what the fuck am I saying lol)

I try not to look too weird, turn around and keep walking home, just like I did before.
I feels a bit weird, but the approach went surprisingly ok, maybe she really had a boyfriend, maybe me passing her by then coming back looked stupid and she just wanted an excuse to blow me off, but whatever.
My approach itself wasn't the greatest, my voice didn't quite project on the sexy way I know it can and I already started by excusing myself, I mean, I did fuck up by not talking to her right away, but that's no excuse to being excusy lol
I'm gonna practice proper genuine interest openers a bit to see if I feel more confortable approaching girls and do it better next time.
I actually felt great after approaching, finally my first "real" daygame approach, on a girl I really wanted to meet, and I went direct, like I always did at night game, so I feel kinda at home now.

I'm going to the gym with my buddy today, this girl was a solid 6/7 and I feel like if I lose a bit of weight and gain a bit of muscle, I'm gonna be more attractive than 95% of the guys out there, so next time she won't even bring up her boyfriend lmao
Anyway I'm gonna keep on scouting around for good places to approach and trying to find some single cuties to mingle with.

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yesterday I went to the gym and it was dope.
I didn't really approach any girls, but I was eyefucking some hotties and they were actting quite submissive (looking down, playing with their hair, showing their body and whatnot). There were some serious stunners there: a bleached blonde girl with a great body, this one passed me by two or three times as I was exercising, getting really close to me, a brown haired one with a great ass that had a big resting bitch face (like she was gonna eat us alive or something), but I think I saw her checking me out as we were leaving, and even a redhaired one with green?/blue? eyes that reminded me a lot of a girl that was my senior on high school (excect her butt and legs looked way better, maybe she just exercised? lol), she also looked at me, dunno if she recognized me or was just eyefucking me like the others.
Anyway I did my friend's series and tried thinking of ways of approaching, but nothing came up to my mind, I also was trying to be extra discreet because I was there as a "guest" of my friend, so really did want any trouble (also it was my first time there anyway).

Today I woke up with my leg hurting from yesterday's gym. I guess I did one exercise really wrong and didn't even feel the pain right away. I went to run in the park right after, and cute girl in front of me made me run after her lol, so that didn't help as well (I only felt pain after slowing down at my appartment).

Anyway, I didn't do jack the whole morning because I was sending the documents for my new job, I was hoping I could take a walk at the park but my leg really wasn't helping.

After lunch, I went to the shopping mall nearby, kinda limping lol, I looked at Google and it seemed like 2PM to 4PM was when it would be more packed for the day, but today it was quite empty, the weather was quite shit, to be honest (cold, grey sky). I saw only one girl I really wanted to approach, at the bookstore (I went there to buy a new mask to go to the gym, since I forgot one of mine on my parents). She was with a bag from another store, just browsing through the books, looked a bit asian and a bit thicc, not particularly pretty, but something about her was really sexy to me. I went near her to pretend I was looking for books there as well, but she kinda leaned back a bit, so I pretended I was going see other books and went a bit away from her.
As I was on the line to pay for the mask, she was still looking at books, I was hoping she would get one and get in line as well, and I could strike up conversation, but I think she just left after that.
I still walked a bit around but there weren't many cute girls around, specially around my target age (there were one or another cute 15 and 40 year olds though lmao).

I go home and my leg still killing me, but my friend asks me if I wanna go to the gym, I'm like, I already walked to the mall and walked quite a bit there as well, why not try?
So I went at night with him.

It was way emptier, because we went almost on the last time available (around 9PM), I didn't see many hot girls, so I was almost giving up on flirting there and thinking about approaching, but this cute girl kept looking at me until I noticed her.
She did some exercises near me and my friend, and I was enjoying the view (she looked really young and was a bit too thin for my taste, but her face was quite pretty, so dunno).
Afterwards some bleached blonde girl entered the gym, and this girl was haawwt.
There's something between me and blonde girls, lately specially bleached blonde girls, those girls seem really into me, more than other girls even, and I think I grew a taste for them as well.
This one doesn't have that great of an ass, but I think her body is sexy, and she's got some niiice boobs.

I eyefuck her hard as she enters the gym, she seemed to enjoy it.
As she was doing her series, I was look at her ass quite a lot lol, and she was also looking at me quite a bit, just like the other girl, she would pass near me often as I was doing my exercises and she would be near me too many times to be just a little coincidence.
As I was doing my final exercises, she was right in front of me, as I would finish one of my series, she would start hers. Some guy came up and talked shortly with her, I guess he offered help and she dismissed him, dunno if he works there, didn't seem like it (to be fair it almost looked like the guy approached her and got rejected, but dunno). Then she started doing her thing, she was like crouching and her boobs would move in such a sexual way, I was almost hypnotized, and she kinda looked at me as she did it, almost as she wanted to show me what sex with her would be like, that was freaking dope.

As I finish my exercises, though, she's nowhere to be seen anymore, and I kick myself for really not knowing how to approach girls in the gym.
Should I go talk to them between exercises? Try to catch them leaving (which might be really hard and random)? I have no idea, gotta work on that.
I talk with my friend and he says she's not really his type, he said she had a big nose and fake boobs, I mean, she did have a bit of a prominent nose, but it was kinda thin and sexy, dunno how to explain, then I tell him I don't fucking care if her boobs are fake, they looked great on her, and I would fuck the shit of of her, whatever, maybe he was jelly she was eyefucking me hehe

I'm gonna keep on going to the gym and see what happens, at the very least I'm gonna get fit and more attention from girls anyway, but I do hope to get a process for the gym down, a lot of the girls there look fine as fuck.
The shopping mall should be a bit better during the weekend, maybe I'll go friday or something.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I haven't really made much of an effort to approach girls in the last week.
Things have been a bit hectic on the new job, though I like it.

I'm still going to the gym like 4 times a week, I've read a bit on approaching girls on the gym, but I still can't find a good opportunity to approach (or rather, my balls). Also I need to get a good execise routine, right now I'm just doing whatever, and this hurts me, because I have to be thinking about what to do next, instead of being there in the moment (also I don't feel like I'm achieving much, since I don't have a routine to stick to and compare results).
I still eyefuck lots of hotties and they show me signs of attraction, but I feel like I'm gonna fail big time if I go up to a girl, and it's gonna be too obvious, and maybe I'll even get in trouble with staff or something.
An asian guy came up to me yesterday and asked if I was finished using the machine I was on, and I indeed had just finished my exercise there, so I told him he could have it. It was like my first verbal interaction with someone that isn't staff there or my friend, so that was cool. It made me think that I need to talk small, meaningless stuff like that with girls first so I can feel more confortable there, so I'm gonna work on that. Baby steps...

Anyway the reason I'm writing this post is that on my way back from the gym I went to the grocery store get some juice to make a drink for the girl I'm seeing. I entered it feeling great after exercising, I could tell my posture was great and my walk dominant, I lot of people were paying attention to me (I guess the gym clothes draw some extra attention lol). I went directly where I knew the juice was, I wanted to get out of there quick, because my girl was waiting on me to text her so she would come over to my appartment.

But as I'm on the line to pay, this girl approaches the line, and I can tell from far away she fooooxyyy...
I look her from her feet to her face, in a really sexual way, and she smiles and looks down, really hard. I focus on her face, and damn, she looks great, deff my type.
I keep looking at her, casually, and she's looking down hard, she seems super attracted. My gut is telling me "Run over to her! Get behind the line and talk to her!", but my dumb brain is like "Nope that's too obvious, you can approach her later, you should be more covert", so I end up doing nothing.
I keep on looking at her and she seems super excited still, until she starts looking away a bit, maybe state control or something? I'm feeling like a doofus now, but it's too late, I can't go back and approach at this point, I'm almost at the cashier.
I get to the cashier and I try "stalling" a bit, I talk about some sale that's going on, if I'm gonna pay less, and what not. This gets him asking his female colleague about some stuff, so it kinda works. Anyway, the girl I had my eyes on is now right in front of me, she almost falls over as she's walking to the cashier, she seems nervous and excited from our intense eyefucking and me being right there.
Sadly I leave earlier than her, as I'm walking away I think to myself that I should still approach, I try stalling away at some nearby stores until she leaves the grocery store, but as she does, I'm a bit away, I try going in her direction, but she's getting far away already...

So my lesson from this is obviously to be more aggressive and pounce at opportunities, and try not to listen to my dumb brain.
Next time I see a hottie in line giving me signs of attraction, I'll go to the end of the line, next to her, or even just to talk to her, maybe ask for her contact right there and then, or tell her to wait for me at the exit or whatever, and then get in line myself.
Delaying an approach is generally a really dumb move, specially with girls that I probably won't ever see again.

>