LR+  Big in Japan my 1st 2 girls in 12h (no bar/club/online)

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I had the impression getting on with women in Japan was not too easy based on an article on this interesting travel blog.

Just to be sure, while i sometimes enjoy, I don’t fully respect those guys: they have no ethics, they're too gamey, not top notch and... You gotta think it's a bit rich writing a guide after less than 2 weeks and a single lay. But..

But … The first day or so somehow confirmed for me their idea as maybe only around 5-6% of the women I had approached spoke any useful English -that means a whopping 94-95% will go nowhere just because of the language, quite scary if you think about it-.

But… Did I let that stop me?
Boy, you wouldn't be reading this if I had :)

CUTE AND SHY

The first girl, I had met on the first day in front of my place.

She was studying English, and was so warm and happy I was talking to her that I proposed to go home right there and then.
But she had to go or so she said, so we agreed on meeting two days later.

One day later I write her to confirm, but she only replies on the day we were supposed to meet apologizing and confirming her willingness to meet with her availability for the day after from 13pm and adding “I wanna talk to you (shy smiley)”. Kinda of positive, but "talk" from a girl studying a language you speak might be a warning sign sometimes.

Anyway, I run with it proposing the same place we met the first time (basically in front of my place), some food, a wine and.. “we enjoy it together”.
But of course she missed my intention, so when we met and I proposed home or a drink in the center, she decidedly picked the center :).

While I’m sure a few friends of mine would fully disagree with me, I found her unbelievably cute! On top of her behaviour, what made her so cute to me were also her… Defects!
Like so many Japanese girls, she had two crooked teeth and coupled those with some nice dumbo ears (below are the pictures, I’d be curious to hear your opinion actually). Perfection can be boring :).

We spent a nice time walking around and then having a drink and some little food. Conversation was often interrupted by one of us having to pull the phone for translation, yet it was and enjoyable and pleasant time.

The time of the hard decisions came once, walking the way back to my place, we got lost around 7:30pm and she says her strict mother wants her home by 9 the latest.
Even the cheapo that I am… We’re getting a taxi ASAP lol. She’s super hesitant, so I stop and outline the plan with a smile on my face and she’s convinced.

Back around my place we need to buy groceries and I say I need to get some money back home.
I believe this was an important moment: with such a shy girl, coming home and having nothing happening feels much safer to come back again and relax and stay. Well, something did happen: I go to kiss her as soon as we walk in, but after she deflects I just back off the whole time and let her walk fully in and stay maybe 4-5 minutes for a juice.

Then back out again for a drink -she doesn’t take anything- and back in.
I start choosing a movie, but she doesn’t want to get in the bed.
it’s funny that at this point, with time running out and her sitting a meter away and not wanting to move in closer or sit in bed… I didn’t give myself that many chances.

ESCALATION AT HOME
But I’m not starting a movie while sitting -can’t even remember having successfully escalated with a movie on- so I talk for a while we should get in the bed, and 2-3 times close in to kiss her neck. Then back off. She still “protects” herself, but less and less till the last time I do kiss her neck.
Then make her sit next to me on the bed.
Kiss her neck again more and more passionately, then lightly push her to lay on the bed. Still can’t kiss her mouth but can touch her leg and little later massage her vagina.
You gotta love Japanese beds on the floor! It's hard to sit up from such a low position and very easy to gently push a woman down. Just perfect :)

Not much else to add, as lao che once said, seduction ends where sex begins :).

At 24 (or 25, can’t remember for sure) I was only her second man and the last one had been two years prior.
Judging on her behavior I fully believe her.
Well, her behavior and her bed skills, especially once on top lol :).

Then I walk her back to the station and I walk toward the center again.

http://screencast.com/t/ggco27Da me and her
http://screencast.com/t/CCRx1Q5KTSV her doing one of her typical “cute shy girl” move: covering her mouth when laughing
(will take down later if I remember, still not bought in with having girls' pics without consent)

CIVIL ENGINEER WAITING FOR THE TRAIN - BOY DID SHE GET SOME RAILING INDEED :)

Bit off topic, but you know what’s crazy?
The center is very busy with many bars and club promoters and restaurant-flyer distributors.
Also it's home to the red light district with many hookers on the street.
And you know what’s crazy?
Over several days I've been there NOT A SINGLE ONE of them tried to get me into a bar, a restaurant or handing me a flyer and NOT A SINGLE HOOKER proposed herself to me :S.
As a non-threatening looking and non ugly, (relatively) well dressed and at least giving the idea I’d pay the fee.. I should be a hooker dream. And not a single one of them approached me. Hell, even when I approached them they were not trying to hook me in!!
Japanese were approached though, so I wonder why not.
Racism? Lack of language medium? If any of you know, let me know :).

Anyway, I see this nice girl passing pay, she doesn’t look like a hooker as she's nicely but conservatively dressed, so I follow her for a 20 meters or so.
“fuck me, don’t tell me you’re going to damn Starbucks" I start thinking. I prefer street approach to store ones. And I hate Starbucks :).
Of course guess where she goes :).
I get in line just behind her and I make sure to open slowly. Going with something specific about her style or her persona won’t fly much in a country where almost nobody speaks proper English, so I make sure to underline the key words “you” and “beautiful”.
And it goes a long way: she cracks a huge smile and is super warm.
I’m not as pussy hungry because of the beautiful day I’ve just had -and as an introvert you really love time for yourself after a great day. Or maybe that’s not just introverts, but anyway, back on topic-.
So since I'm not so pussy hungry I’m going for a number swap.
But she’s not in town the day after, which is my last day, and she writes on her phone translator she’s here waiting for “the first train”.
Lol, what can you do. Game on.

It’s our turn to order, it’s been less than 5 minutes we’re here, and slow minded that I am suddenly I realize we don’t actually have to stay here at all, so I tell her if she’d rather order here or go somewhere nicer for a drink with the intonation to go for the latter.
We get out together.
We walk 2 minutes and then we stop trying to decide where we could go. She tells me something in Japanese. Then writes on in the translator and gives it to me point and me and saying “you”.
It says “attractive”.

PULL HOME
Second quick realization in a short span: if she’s so forward about it we don’t even need to go to a bar!
So I propose home and after a couple iterations of how great an idea this is, we start walking.

It’s a longish walk, 10 to 15 minutes and our conversation strongly hamstrung by language barrier. I don’t force it, there are many moments of silence between us. Silence is better than a huge sweat over small talk only to underline we can't really say much to each other.
I just make sure to ping her from time to time and keep it simple and fun and sometimes lightly touch her.

She proposed to stop to a bar on the way, and while women sometimes do that, with language barrier I wasn't actually sure she understood fully right what was going on.
In the past it happened I left it very blurred and the woman didn't know I meant home and not a bar. While some people here said there's nothing wrong with that and you should play it funny and hard push when in front of home, I don't fully subscribe to that idea as you risk wasting your time, her time and... Possibly going home empty ended and leaving her far away from home and from where she was. Not cool.
So plausible deniability, all the times, but the woman should know one way or the other you're heading to your place.

So I repeated the program slow and simple: we go there, stop to a store, 7-11, (I give a store name for full clarity) for beer and then go watch a movie.

Now she got it: it was just token resistance.
Good.
Not much to add, she had a very nice thin body but with boobs -that’s something for a thin Japanese!-, silky skin, an unshaven pussy of course and worth mentioning, while on top she took a sip of beer from the can on the bedside and kissed me spitting the beer in my mouth lol.

Then I walked her back to the center where she went reading manga waiting for her train at 5 :).

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: LR(s) – Big in Japan : my first 2 girls in 12h (no bar/club/online)

Dude congrats on the double lay in a day! Epic man. The first one sounds like she was just really respondent to your leadership and as I was pointing out to a guy the other day sometimes the easiest girls are the ones that just keep complying to your lead.

Pretty funny that she's 24 and has a curfew.

Regarding
lux7 said:
(below are the pictures, I’d be curious to hear your opinion actually)

Fuck what we, or your friends, think.

However I did notice your jacket in the picture. Is that a Zara jacket/blazer combo with removable hood and faux leather sleaves? If so we have the same exact style haha ;)

lux7 said:
Then writes on in the translator and gives it to me point and me and saying “you”.
It says “attractive”.

You're in there ;)

Good job with not forcing the conversation overly much with foreign girls. We get a lot of foreign girls here in Orlando from time to time and guys always fuck it up by trying to have some elaborate conversation rather than just use their vibe and fundamentals to communicate on an emotional level.

lux7 said:
an unshaven pussy of course

45470868.jpg

I picked up a Japanese foreign exchange student one time and had the same experience... I have to say I agree with Cartman on this one.

Anyway cool report man, sounds like Japan is a pretty cool place to frequent.

Keep it pimpin ;)

-Rob

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Fuck what we, or your friends, think.

Lol :D.
Like the reply, and on a general level, you're right!

It's been a few months though that I'm really into understanding what different kind of people find handsome/beautiful, so I'm always on the lookout for opinions and reference points in that area (my idea of what's beautiful wouldn't change if the people around me would go against it, but I like to know)

However I did notice your jacket in the picture. Is that a Zara jacket/blazer combo with removable hood and faux leather sleaves? If so we have the same exact style haha ;)

Booooom!
You got it Rob! :D
Some silly guy once said to me it wasn't a good jacked because it mixed up "classy" look with "sporty"... Well dumbass, that's exactly the cool thing about it! :)
Really love that jacket :)

I picked up a Japanese foreign exchange student one time and had the same experience... I have to say I agree with Cartman on this one.

Anyway cool report man, sounds like Japan is a pretty cool place to frequent.

Eheheh fair enough man, question of taste, I personally don't prefer unshaven, but have nothing against it.
But if you don't like unshaven, not sure the place is present the best option for you :).

The issue with unshaven pussy to me is when you see a few long (loose) hair stretch out to the crack (almost) reach around the ass -yeah even that can happen- then it goes from "natural style" to just plainly sloppy/ugly and not cool anymore.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

lux7 said:
One day later I write her to confirm, but she only replies on the day we were supposed to meet apologizing and confirming her willingness to meet with her availability for the day after from 13pm and adding “I wanna talk to you (shy smiley)”. Kinda of positive, but "talk" from a girl studying a language you speak might be a warning sign sometimes.

I think in this context she's just saying she wants to get to know you. That's an extremely good sign.

lux7 said:
Anyway, I run with it proposing the same place we met the first time (basically in front of my place), some food, a wine and.. “we enjoy it together”.
But of course she missed my intention, so when we met and I proposed home or a drink in the center, she decidedly picked the center :).

Haha, "missed my intention," nah she probably got it and chose the safer route ;)

lux7 said:
Back around my place we need to buy groceries and I say I need to get some money back home.
I believe this was an important moment: with such a shy girl, coming home and having nothing happening feels much safer to come back again and relax and stay. Well, something did happen: I go to kiss her as soon as we walk in, but after she deflects I just back off the whole time and let her walk fully in and stay maybe 4-5 minutes for a juice.

Big moment and good call yeah, probably made her feel a lot safer that you backed off and spent more time with her getting to know her. Raises her trust level.

lux7 said:

You've got a cool look, sir!

lux7 said:
It’s a longish walk, 10 to 15 minutes and our conversation strongly hamstrung by language barrier. I don’t force it, there are many moments of silence between us. Silence is better than a huge sweat over small talk only to underline we can't really say much to each other.
I just make sure to ping her from time to time and keep it simple and fun and sometimes lightly touch her.

Great place to practice your vibe and fundamentals man. With the language barrier it's important just to be cool and keep the physical and emotional connection in the air during those moments of extended silence.

thedude

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Thanks for the post Lux.

I've gotten some ideas/learning points from it, especially about this brazilian chick I met last fall in Rome whose english wasn't the greatest.

Cheers to your continued success.

CS

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Grand Pooba said:
I think in this context she's just saying she wants to get to know you. That's an extremely good sign.

If that was th emeaning, totally!

Just mean to watch out in the sense there are women who might want to meet just to practice a certain language.
We don't want that, but course you can still go anyway and change her mind :)

Big moment and good call yeah, probably made her feel a lot safer that you backed off and spent more time with her getting to know her. Raises her trust level.

True true, "keep on attacking", I feel, would have been a huge mistake.
Especially with shier, less experienced girls it's important for them to know they're safe.

Well, safe and.. Sexually excited of course :)

Lawliet

Space Monkey
space monkey

Thanks for the post Lux!
How did you escalate at the bed part when she protects herself?

Lawliet

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Lawliet said:
Thanks for the post Lux!
How did you escalate at the bed part when she protects herself?

Lawliet

Once she sat close by it was couple of times of go for it / back off until I went for it and moved us horizontally on the bed.

From there I put my hand between her legs and resistances disappeared from there (when I removed some wet panties I knew why :).

It's important to notice though that not much was needed because by the time she sat close by I had already gone for a few kisses on her neck, so her coming to sit by it was basically like saying "ok, I'm comfortable around you, trust you and... I like you".

Another thing to note could be than when we went out of the flat the first time she asked "why did you speak to me the other day" and I very naturally said "because I thought you were cute, I liked you".
Total silence from her side, big points scored: made me very cool by being open and honest, a man who doesn't hide his banana. And improved attainability. Probably made her a bit excited too.

Also I was quite gallant overall, helping her put her coat on and move her chair and taking care she liked the place we were at.

>