FU  bitterness destroying my momentum, I have failed Mr. Miyagi

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
4/28/22- 4/30/22

-bitterness destroying my momentum

Thursday: one legitimate set that I had during the time of the street night game was a polish girl with a friend. During the interaction
I was having good eye contact, but her friend was not interested in my wing, she was like "she could go with you, I'm not going"
I guess she didn't like me enough, there wasn't enough time for a social frame to be established even, though my wing is half Polish.

Friday: had a pretty good lead Mexican girl with her older English friend, who I could of
just played along with allowing them to kiss the dudes who bought them a drink

Mexican girl: "I have to be nice because they are buying us drinks"

whatever I'll reengage later on, but I said "that drink has GHB", it was a mix of self-amusement and bitterness
that ended fucking that lead who was attracted. she immediately went to the bartender to
ask for the drink to be swapped, I was such a dumbfuck to have destroyed that interaction.

signs of interests
-holding hands, coming to hug me, etc

again the Mexican girl was super bitchy in the beginning,
"what do you want, we're going to (XXXX)"
kept calm, continued talking and they came back, found me super warmly. if it wasn't for my fuck up, 70% could have pulled

2nd set
only to have a 2 Asian 6s hooked by the wing to coming in ruining the last set of the day, when I was persisting with a polish girl who looked Russian to have an after-party and trying to take care of the friend. 2 Asians canceled their uber but I was not interested, from my body language and previous interaction they grew bitter then comes in to ruin my interaction out of competition, bitterness. (what goes around comes around :/ )

polish girl: "WHERE do you want to play pool!"
her Mexican friend "you have to know what NOooo, means!!" 3-5 times
I just kept talking to the polish ignoring her Mexican, because it was funny how she kept trying to interject lol!
FYI she never said no, it was a good conversation until the 2, 6s came in

-what I should have done was bodied them off, not engaging them at all, and my wing should have known not to bring trash over, I'm not the garbage company.
should have grabbed the polish girl to talk with her friends even if they decided to leave it would have been on their terms, and gotten more amusement out of the bitchy Mexican girl with the red dress

Saturday:

1 set that I hooked outside of the club to come inside with me by herself, and she had her friend's cell phone. during the lead inside, I should have held her hand. I tested the compliance by leaving space, but she ended up closing it up and re-engaging me twice, so it was green. also, she bought me a shot for 17 dollars after she got one herself so she knew how much the shots were. I didn't ask her where her friends were.

I tried to set a social frame with my friend who was Ukrainian with her wife, who was a good-looking couple. Without being super physical I should have been more persistent inside of the club with her telling her that I wanted to show her something and take some photos of scenery together, my friends and I were neighbors. while I was seeding for the idea of going to the "secret house" her friend comes in and takes her away but he was more of a gay friend. one last time I tried to engage her again outside of the club. failed, L

got one of the VIP bottle girls with me for quick social proof but couldn't manufacture the hub because the friend left :/
should have been more physical in the beginning guiding her down the stairs of the club, etc...
slowly moving toward all escalation physical and verbal stimulating so you don't miss an escalation window,
-overthinking and over gaming

I believe when I introduced her to my friends she might have felt that my attainability got even lower, not closing up space between us and high value, auto rejected the cause of missed window, not establishing the sexual frame fast enough. too much in work mode will adjust next time

I feel sometimes they want you to be the low key lover of the night and I felt that's what she wanted instead I was socially too appealing

>