FR++  Blonde MILF Dancer

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here is another one that follows my typical pattern (e.g., bounceback but no sex), happened two nights ago.

I meet this one on exactly the same night a week and a half ago that I met the Sexy Salvadoreña from my previous FR++. Clearly this is an older woman, problably in her 40’s. I see her wearing a tight black dress that shows off her tits and her petite and fit body. We dance and she is very sensual with me (putting her face close to mine), which is typically an early indication that she is attracted and likely willing to escalate the interaction.

The number close was simple and fast. After the dance I pull her aside and start chatting, ask what kind of dances she does, travel, etc. Normal chit chat, and again, she is a close talker which likely means she is attracted. I close with my typical “do you like beer or wine” (answers wine), then I say “how about I get your number and we’ll get wine one of these days”. She says sure. I don’t dance with her the rest of the night as I get busy with others and somehow we don’t run into each other.

She responds to the icebreaker text. I wont text the entire text interaction here since it’s long, but eventually we set up a time for the other night. She changes the venue on me last minute since wants a place “where she wants to get a salad”, so instead of my favorite wine bar I pick a brewpub closeby that has a more extensive food menu.

We meet and she is wearing another tight red dress, tall black boots, and a jacket with a leopard skin pattern. Immediately it’s the same sexy vibe as before, with her getting very close. We get beers, and since it’s an unusually warm day in February we actually go outside to drink them!

Out here she does a physical spike by commenting on how my jeans match her dress (I am wearing maroon jeans) and pulling me in right next to her to compare. I tell her it was intentional ;). Then we sit, and we are already sitting side by side on a table. Mostly talking about travelling and dancing. She eats her food as it comes.

One verbal spike I do out here is check her hand for “secret husbands”, like I often do. She also talks about her travels some more, how she has checked out other dance communities, how she teaches fitness and dance classes (no wonder she is so fit), and a bit about her relationship history. She has been previously married and had no problem talking about some sexual topics, like how she has had lovers before and about how her one of her dance partners is “problably gay, since he doesn’t want my body”.

It starts to rain and we go back in. Here is where admittedly I should have done a better job keeping the vibe sexual, and going into some of the routines by Alek. I simply forgot since she did problably 70% of the talking and honestly drove the conversation to a lot of topics she wanted to talk about. Which isn’t a bad thing. I just wish I had remembered to steer it back to sex once in a while.

I did seed the pull with talks about my “playlist”. Then, my gut instinct told me that one venue was enough with this woman – the way she was talking, making light contact, the fact that she is substantially older (making a traditional relationship with me a non-starter socially, really) and the overall vine communicated she was probably attracted and I should just go for it. I suggested going back to my place “to listen to music” she hesitated and said “maybe not tonight”. I then downgraded the request to a nearby lounge bar and she agreed.

Once outside, she puts her hand between my arm and my side and we walk together. The place where she taught dance was actually on our way back, and she wanted to show me where she teaches class – I agree to this, thinking it would be a prime seduction location at night. Alas, it was not to be as the front door was locked and she had no way of getting inside. Once we discover this, I look at her and say “too bad, it would have been very fun”, and she looks back and says “yes, absolutely”, again with her face very close. I decide to just go for the kiss at this point and its reciprocated.

On the walk to the bar, I simply change the plan and start walking her to my place instead. She does not object.

Once inside my apartment, I do my normal routine – put on music, pour wine, and we start dancing. Here I start escalating slowly and for a while I think the lay is in the bag – I lift her dress and feel her tight ass, kiss her neck, then I lead her to my bed, lay her down and start kissing her body – but then the LMR appears.

MILF: We’re not doing this tonight. I have an 8 am class to teach tomorrow.
Científico: You can’t stay long, I have to be out of here at 7 am tomorrow
MILF: This goes against my principles. I used to do this a lot but not anymore, you have to win me over.
Científico: Haven’t I already won you over with my dancing? ;)
MILF: Yes but….no

So unfortunately I have to back off. I fractionate and try again a short moment later by having her feel my hard dick in my pants and kissing her, while we are standing and dancing again.

Científico: This is what you do to me
MILF: oooooooh
Científico: you’re hot
MILF: so are you
pulls away
MILF: I have to go soon

There is no winning this battle. I drive her back to her car in my car, she kisses me quite a long time before exiting. She is essentially my neighbor, making logistics for a future date perfect. We make tentative plans to meet on a Thursday night in one of the local bars that has a dance event that night, and she says “I would like that”.

24 hours after the date, I send a text:

Científico: Hope you had a great day today! Enjoyed hanging out last night J
MILF: Thank you! I hope your day was great too, and I really enjoyed last night too! I thought about you while teaching my Zumba class when moving to a bachata song – made it more sensual!

Will try for date #2.

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is now a LR. I guess I will post a separate thread to tell the story? I do not know what the protocol is. It involves a run-in with SS from the other FR++ as well.

>