Blondes and paler girls are a lot nicer to me, what gives?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Nice to see we have a new forum now, I've made some changes in my life in recent months too. Real excited for what is to come for this forum in the future but I kind of do miss the old font. The old forum was prettier in the layout but I feel like the new one is more robust in the capabilities, got a wind of it and realized I had to post. I am happy to see what the new pool of people has to say too about everything, remember back in the day when I came across some gems from MSAF. Wonder if we can expect Black Dragon here someday!

I've gone on more dates and done more approaches in the past six months than I have done in my entire life in these recent months wanna share a trend now.

I am in a bit of a pickle with attraction though and maybe the getting hot girls of any type thread is relevant here but I've seen a bit of a trend with white girls. Now I am not white myself but I notice that when I game white women, it is always the whitest looking ones who are the nicest to me. Natural redheads, natural blondes, and the kind of brunettes who are ghostly pale with freckles are very receptive to me from the get-go. I match with blondes and paler girls on dating apps too, it happens a great deal.

Even my European friends tell me I should go to Scandinavia, Holland, England, Ireland, or even the Northern parts of France and Germany where blondes are common. They say that a guy who looks like Sami Kheidira or Zayn would do so much damage with local women there. I've also had a great experience with British, Scandinavian. and girls from the really white looking countries as well.

When it comes to girls who are more on the tanned side if I am saying it right (Emily Rakakosikijowski, Monica Belluki, and any brunette with a tan) the experiences are the opposite. I get more cold shoulders, shit-tests, harsher rejections, and a lot less IOIs. My friend who is a tall blond guy that looks like Thad Castle gets these girls with no effort at all and they are clearly nicer to him from the get-go than me.

What's weird is that women who are not white are nice to me too, especially black girls, I don't run into issues there.

What sucks is I am one of the few guys not that crazy for blondes and redheads anymore and prefer a hot dark haired Eastern Euro girl or girl with that kind of look way more.

I wonder if I am coming off in ways that turns into a self-fulfilling prophecy or if there is something more to it.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i'm a tan white dude and mostly attract blondes. i like blondes though so it works out. it's just the way it goes. i'd like to have a nice tall brunette every once in a while, but it's rarely in the cards. if i really wanted that though i'd just target it very specifically. i know there are plenty that would go for me. it's just more effort. the ones that usually do go for me are latina. middle eastern girls never go for me either.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I honestly believe you guys have personal dispositions which influence your results with certain types. I dont find any difference between attracting types of ethnicities or different pigmented girls.

The only thing I do believe in is that ethnic or racial stereotyping can influence results. About that I am convinced. But that is social programming, not attraction.

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
White girls with nice tans are more desired (in general) than white girls with pale skin, and tanned girls get more attention from guys. Maintaining a tan also takes time, money and effort, and tanned girls tend to play the social climbing ladder game more. So your game needs to be more on point with tanned white girls... they'll test you a lot harder generally, and run off much faster if you don't create excitement or tingles in them.

One "cheat" if you like tanned girls is to find a pale girl with lots of potential and teach her how to tan / fake bake.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I honestly believe you guys have personal dispositions which influence your results with certain types. I dont find any difference between attracting types of ethnicities or different pigmented girls.

The only thing I do believe in is that ethnic or racial stereotyping can influence results. About that I am convinced. But that is social programming, not attraction.
I have considered that maybe I subconsciously elevate my game with girls of my type (5’7+ sandy blonde green eyes olive skin). Because I like them and they like me. I always considered it a lucky coincidence. But god damn I’ve been wanting a tall brunette. Like am Emily ratjkowski light. I’ve come close a lot recently but just can’t close. But if the girl is a natural brunette that’s bleach blonde I have no problem. It may very well be mental.

As far as ethnicity some girls care a lot. A lot of Asians make it easy for even some pretty dorky white guys. Part of the reason I think Asian girls are trash. They have no standards. When you’re seen with one it definitely negatively impacts your social status. Sometimes people talk about how game got them an Asian. I laugh, because I was once of the same delusion.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Also my best friend is 6’3 black with dreads. He looks like a professional football player. Sometimes he’ll immediately eject from set and I’ll ask him what happened. His immediate response is I could just tell she doesn’t like black guys. I used to say “if chris brown approaches her would she still not like black guys.” Now I realize he’s not Chris brown and while he may be able to turn 1 in 100+ I can see why it’s not worth his time.

I refuse to live in blue pill pickup delusion. I did for far too long. It’s not always your game. Some women are very superficial regarding looks, status, race, and to a lesser extent money. Sometimes it’s just not your game and it’s best to focus your energy on more receptive girls.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep it,'s not always your game. I'm from a minority in the country where I live but I have trained up very strong fundamentals. Regardless: There are always girls who are on guard because you are from that said ethnicity. Best counter is to let her see you get along with other people, then you are suddenly approved. But I don't take this very personal ( a couple of atrocious examples in the past aside). Those who like you will show their colors sooner or later. And I tend to find the enthousiasm of these girls very cute. I guess this is part of what the Girlschase authors mean with making a girl feel "allowed" to be with us.

Also in the case of your friend, being black can really polarize your results. I'm afraid rascism will never disappear. But I suspect a certain niche of girl will make it very easy for him.

About Asian girls being "trash", I strongly disagree. I have known more than one real real sweethearts. But yes they can definitely be on a white male hunt, lol.

About that Emily woman, I just searched her up: strong yes ;)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
White guy here with dark hair, get told I look like anywhere from Colin Farrell to Orlando Bloom. Natural blondes, redheads, and pale brunettes definitely love it. I have also had success with Jewish women and tanned brunettes who were from a Northern European background, been with a handful of black Irish women and English women with that dark hair olive skin appearance.

Mediterranean women are a strong no and I do the worst with them. One of my friends is Italian, like right outta Italy, says that the darker an Italian girl is the more she longs for a blond haired guy or pale guy. On the other hand I’ve been with blondes who were Italian and even my middle eastern friend has had luck with blonde Mediterranean girls.

My theory is that white women who are on the fringe of being white or could pass for a Latina value their whiteness even more. This is why you see so many hot blondes with black guys and minorities but you only see the Emily ratoski or Monica Bellucci types with the whitest looking guys.

I think cultural background impacts this, like a tanned brunette from Ireland or Holland will happily sleep with a darker guy but one from Spain would be against it. I’ll talk more about this later but it has me in a loop too.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
White girls with nice tans are more desired (in general) than white girls with pale skin, and tanned girls get more attention from guys. Maintaining a tan also takes time, money and effort, and tanned girls tend to play the social climbing ladder game more. So your game needs to be more on point with tanned white girls... they'll test you a lot harder generally, and run off much faster if you don't create excitement or tingles in them.

One "cheat" if you like tanned girls is to find a pale girl with lots of potential and teach her how to tan / fake bake.

I think he was talking about girls that are naturally tanned due to heritage, not those who get tans.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Definitely a thing and I've mentioned it in past threads. I think her cultural background might have some impact though, have an Indian friend who used to regularly bang this tall English broad with brown hair and tanned skin and a Latino friend that used to smash this dark-haired Midwestern girl. The English and Midwesterners kinda see white as slightly more boring and are intrigued by exotic looks so no doubt it might rub off on women of that background.

IMO, culture trumps everything so it all depends on the culture she was raised in. Some cultures are very narcissistic, image-conscious, and all about appearances, so a girl raised in that culture, will value not just looks but also pay close attention to social trends and try to social ladder climb every chance she gets.

Some cultures that come to mind are the Mediterranean (Spain and Italy mainly), certain Hispanic cultures (Brazil and Colombia in particular), Asian Americans, Southern belles, and Americans in the narcissistic coastal areas (California and NYC). Women raised in these cultures will not just value looks a lot but also stereotype the fuck out of you. What this means is if you are the blond-haired blue-eyed All American Chad or a Chris Hemsworth trophy boyfriend, you'll get attention. If you are anything other than that, you are lower on the social totem-pole.

I think the blondes from these cultures kind of know they are wanted and higher class while brunettes and more exotic looking girls have to overcompensate more so they make it clear who they are associating with.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guys honestly everyone is talking too much in extremes. Yes factors come into play because of cultural factors, but it's not as impossible as some of these posts come across. Attraction on the fundamenal level is still nature, so first and foremost you have to be attractive. The rest you'll figure out later on. We can make broad generalizations but even in family units same gender siblings can be extremely different from each other.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I think it is because Northern European cultures and more WASPy white people are more polite compared to Southern and Eastern Europeans who are far more blunt. When it comes to sexual attraction, I’ve kind of borderline noticed this trend but as I said in a past thread, most of my lays have been tanned brunettes and white women with dark hair/exotic looks. While they are more rude and inconsiderate of a person’s feelings, I think they are also more direct and blunt in wanting guys. I’d say that Mediterranean women, Italian American in particular, are probably infamous for being very aggressive to the point they’ll game you.

I’ve had a handful get physical fast and propose sex quickly while for a WASP girl or Nordic girl, it takes a lot more finesse. What’s weird is that Italian American women are known for being Nazi-level racist so it’s weird they sleep with a guy like me who is brown

As for the many ethnic women and tanned brunettes out there that might snub you for a really white looking guy, I think there are a handful of reasons it can be the case but it comes down to mainly 3.

1. Wanting to fit in more and not be seen as an outsider to certain social circles, particularly the case in sorority crowds and wealthier crowds. My thoughts here is that it is less to do with physical attraction and more to do with social standing, in that case, status is the equalizer.

2. Genuine curiosity and attraction to something different, it feels like sleeping with you might remind her of sleeping with someone too similar hence the lack of attraction and refusal to sleep with you. A lot of times she’ll be nice to you though but just not want to fuck.

3. Seeing you or your race as below her, as is the case sometimes with ethnic women who do not want to get any darker and feel like anyone darker than them is unworthy. I think this is more true for Latinas of all the races since skin color is so huge in that part of the world.
I'd say it has to just do with attitude, a lot of Southern European women and Eastern European girls are blunt to a fault and will bust your balls a lot. Every Italian chick I have fucked, even if right out of Italy, tried to bust my balls or rag on me. For some, it happened after we had fucked a few times. I compare this with super white girls who were reserved, quiet, and easygoing.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Decided I’m dying my hair blonde. I’m sick of blondes and want some brunettes in my life. I’ll report back on if this works. This actually isn’t the reason I’m doing it. I’m just gonna start switching hair colors regularly (silver, light blue, pink). A blonde base is required for this. I’ll update if it makes any difference in who is attracted to me.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Decided I’m dying my hair blonde. I’m sick of blondes and want some brunettes in my life. I’ll report back on if this works. This actually isn’t the reason I’m doing it. I’m just gonna start switching hair colors regularly (silver, light blue, pink). A blonde base is required for this. I’ll update if it makes any difference in who is attracted to me.

Better yet, you can do what I was thinking of doing instead.

Approach 20 or so hot girls from various types with a direct enough opener and see how it goes. We both live in big cities, we can see how it goes.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i approach 20 girls a week at least already. almost all of the hottest girls i've been with are blondes. and blondes are like 10% of the population. you're not delusional. i approach a lot of brunettes, especially recently. i've got a lot of numbers from really hot brunettes but can think of very few i've fucked (latinas excluded - fucked a bunch of those). what's weird is i fuck fake blondes too, that were brunettes. it makes no sense. i know a guy who bleaches his hair and he always has hot brunette girls. i'm on bleach number two right now.

Sprezzatura

Space Monkey
space monkey
I had a similar problem - I only got pale (fake) blondes and I couldn't get a tanned dark haired women. There is such a thing as genetic attraction and typically pale women want to go darker. Blondes and pale brunnettes, dark haired are EASY MODE for you and me.

About a year ago I decided that I will only approach tanned dark haired women, because I like their looks more. At first I sucked, I was projecting, they sensed my walls and reservations and I got a ton of rejections or phone numbers that went nowhere. Then I got a first lay with a really hot olive tan girl and she was overjoyed to snag me. She said I was the best thing that ever happened to her. That sent my confidence with such hotties through the roof.
She wanted to get exclusive, but I wanted to get the lay of the land, so started cold approaching hot dark olive girls like crazy and my results with them are greatly improving. You don't necessarily have to bleach blonde.

The things that helped me improve with tanned dark-haired girls (some are pretty obvious):

- loose your ego
- have genuine passion for her (don't verbally express it, let it show in your body language)
- show your A game
- don't be needy
- be a genuine man, not an asshole
- pass her tests (nothing breaks a bitchy girl like a smooth unmovable rock)
- at first take more time with her that with other sets
- if she is extremely rude, eject

The thing that held me back with these girls was my ego, not my dark hair and tanned skin. Now hair and skill color is no longer a factor for me and as a fun bonus, the pale girls will become even easier for you.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
@Sprezzatura and @naturalmikey

It seems like whatever you want will always evade you. I wanna fuck Latinas right now but my bread and butter are dark-haired and usually olive-skinned white women.

If you guys really wanted to A/B test your theory, you'd go at it through online dating. I am Indian and white brunette girls have been extremely easy for me. I shoot way above my league with brunettes than I do with blondes even to this day. On dating apps like Bumble, Hinge, and Tinder I am guaranteed to match with a brunette that is cute every week. Matched with ghostly pale dark haired girls on some occasions but a lot of times it is the dark-haired olive skin types that melt for me.

Jewish, Eastern European, and Italian American go for me hard. Hard to describe their look though, they are not exactly Latinas but they are white women with a darker skin tone. I'd say Gal Gadot, Emily Ratajkowsky and Kacey Musgraves are white women with that kind of a look, they are my bread and butter.

At one point in my life when I relied exclusively on dating apps, that is all I fucked. I'd have situations when I would try to reach for something different like a blonde or redhead only to have the brunette sweep me up and make it obvious she was into me. What made it worse is that they stuck to me too, I remember where I had to actually negotiate and try to convince a couple cougars I was fucking on rotation and other kinds of women to let me leave the following morning because they wanted to keep on fucking.

Dating apps and environments where all women have to go off of is looks are very telling of who you appeal to.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The only chicks that really evade me are white brunettes. Pale or tan doesn’t matter, so long as they’re Caucasian. I had never noticed until this board. Then I realized I’ve racked up blondes and Latina’s. These are the two types I prefer. Now I’m dead set on getting at least one or two hot brunettes.

I’ll add this is only relevant with 8+ chicks. 6s and 7s it doesn’t really matter the hair color. Pretty mixed bad there.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The only chicks that really evade me are white brunettes. Pale or tan doesn’t matter, so long as they’re Caucasian. I had never noticed until this board. Then I realized I’ve racked up blondes and Latina’s. These are the two types I prefer. Now I’m dead set on getting at least one or two hot brunettes.

I’ll add this is only relevant with 8+ chicks. 6s and 7s it doesn’t really matter the hair color. Pretty mixed bad there.

That is weird but then again you're in California, probably not that many hot brunette white girls there. The reason I've fucked so many is that I live in NYC where we have an overabundance of them.

One question to ask yourself is what guys are these girls going for and what kinds of friends of yours are seeing some luck with them?

>