Bone Smashing - Shaping Your Face is a Scam?

POCCN9lHNH

Space Monkey
space monkey
Has anyone tried Bone Smashing? It is basically a process of bashing your faced lightly so its bones can supposedly grow?
Your thoughts?

This method is one of the best ways to grow the bone of the face anywhere you want,for understanding better what I mean,you can see the Indigenous Swiss who put all his efforts finding what's the best ways of doing bone smashing, then decided to do it in about 6 months, also In this journey he found alot of informations and wrote all of his knowledge in the bone smashing part of this complete guide.
1634842523779.jpg

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
Imagining these dudes must be doing this.

If anything confirm with a doctor (but then this is so ridiculous, the doctor will have a laugh)

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lol I didn't know there was actually a term for this. My brother told me that one time his drunk friend punched in the face and he ate it like it was nothing because of this practice of pressing his fist against his face bones. Then again my brother was 220 pounds or something like that and his friend was lighter in comparison. Idk how effective it is and if it really works to make you be able to take a punch,but sometimes i'll do it just not for an aesthethic reason.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just a friendly reminder that a square jaw is definitely NOT a requirement to get girls.

I’m not gonna say it has no effect on your attractiveness but it is just one of a hundred things you can have/do to better your fundamentals.

If you want to cause trauma in your face, you’re free to do it.
It is not a must, though.

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am pretty confident that mewing is useful regarding health and attractiveness. That's why I am doing it.

But this bone smashing thing, I am doubtul it has any health benefit, possibly the contrary. So I'll give it a pass. My guiding principle is to not make a trade "less health for more attractiveness".

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
My concern would be how to guarantee the bone smashing doesn't skew facial proportions and harmony. Putting aside any permanent damage to tissue and other things.

Honestly, plastic surgery by comparison seems more predictable and precise.

Relevant meme:

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Have you had great results with it?
I have started since slightly more than 2 years, so no "great" results yet, as this process takes time, especially if one starts once being a fully formed adult (I am mid-30).

But yes, I start to see evidence of change in facial morphology, in a direction I like.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Bone Smashing?

That is not the same guy in both images. Look at their brows (thicker & forward projecting on the right), eyebrows (tapered in the left guy's; thicker and non-tapered in the right guy's), and their lips (especially the lower lip; left guy's lower lip is much fuller than right guy's much thinner lower lip).

Unless bashing yourself in the face repeatedly makes your eyebrows thicken and your lips grow thinner, these are different men.

Just a friendly reminder that a square jaw is definitely NOT a requirement to get girls.

"Does Masculinity Matter? The Contribution of Masculine Face Shape to Male Attractiveness in Humans"

The relationship between masculinity and attractiveness was assessed in two samples of male faces. Most previous research has assessed masculinity either with subjective ratings or with simple anatomical measures. Here, we used geometric morphometric techniques to assess facial masculinity, generating a morphological masculinity measure based on a discriminant function that correctly classified >96% faces as male or female. When assessed using this measure, there was no relationship between morphological masculinity and rated attractiveness. In contrast, skin colour – a fluctuating, condition-dependent cue – was a significant predictor of attractiveness.

Here's another study that finds women prefer both masculine and average faces.

Third study:

However, we also found that masculinity of male faces is unrelated to their attractiveness and that facially masculine men tend to have facially masculine, less-attractive sisters. These findings challenge the idea that facially masculine men provide net genetic benefits to offspring and call into question this popular theoretical framework.

Anecdotally, of the men I have known who have been the most prolific seducers, and the men I've known regularly sleeping with the hottest girls, they have generally not had square jaws -- often oval jaws, in some cases even weak chins (albeit covered up to some degree with facial hair usually).

I have started since slightly more than 2 years, so no "great" results yet, as this process takes time

Just FYI: you could have put two years into the gym and seen a noticeable difference by now -- as the body increases in musculature, so does the face.

Also, one thing I wonder about this stuff... if the goal is really "a more square jaw", why not just get good at pickup, shag a bunch of hot girls, get yourself a really hot girl with a nice square jaw, knock her up, and have a manly son with a big square jaw?

I have a buddy who did this... well, he had really thin shoulders, so he picked a girl with really broad shoulders and knocked her up... he was real excited to have a broad shouldered son, but it turned out they had a daughter... if at first you don't succeed though, am I right?

Anyway... I will just say that one should be aware any kind of obsession with super slow processes for marginal gains in areas of one's appearance that offer questionable benefits with women tend to be compulsions, where men end up dumping a lot of time and hope in but getting very little.

Realistically, you could just go on steroids, and you'd have a huge jawline within a couple of months. Even that does not guarantee you results though... the first guy I knew on steroids, with a HUGE physique and a big square jawline, broke down sobbing in a hotel room to me about how women didn't want him (which was terrifying for skinny 18 y/o me. I thought he was gonna rape me or something).

I knew a guy who told me he'd had surgery for gynecomastia, and that he hadn't gotten into pickup until he had that done, because he just felt too unmanly with his huge man boobs. I asked him if he had any before pictures... it was the first time I'd heard of gynecomastia... well, he showed me his "before" pictures and he barely had any breast tissue; heck, I have "man boobs" bigger than that and I have picked up girls at the beach plenty of times while shirtless. I never even thought about it before.

Anyone who is over-obsessed with looks I recommend read my article on the mouse utopia:

In particular, I recommend you look for mentions of 'The Beautiful Ones'.

Give some thought about whether that is where you may be heading.

There's a difference between upgrading your fundamentals to be more attractive vs. dumping loads of time and energy into things with little or no effect where even if they did have an effect the effect itself would have little or no impact on your outcomes with women or other people.

Chase

Winston

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just FYI: you could have put two years into the gym and seen a noticeable difference by now -- as the body increases in musculature, so does the face.

Also, one thing I wonder about this stuff... if the goal is really "a more square jaw", why not just get good at pickup, shag a bunch of hot girls, get yourself a really hot girl with a nice square jaw, knock her up, and have a manly son with a big square jaw?

I have a buddy who did this... well, he had really thin shoulders, so he picked a girl with really broad shoulders and knocked her up... he was real excited to have a broad shouldered son, but it turned out they had a daughter... if at first you don't succeed though, am I right?

Anyway... I will just say that one should be aware any kind of obsession with super slow processes for marginal gains in areas of one's appearance that offer questionable benefits with women tend to be compulsions, where men end up dumping a lot of time and hope in but getting very little.

Realistically, you could just go on steroids, and you'd have a huge jawline within a couple of months. Even that does not guarantee you results though... the first guy I knew on steroids, with a HUGE physique and a big square jawline, broke down sobbing in a hotel room to me about how women didn't want him (which was terrifying for skinny 18 y/o me. I thought he was gonna rape me or something).

I knew a guy who told me he'd had surgery for gynecomastia, and that he hadn't gotten into pickup until he had that done, because he just felt too unmanly with his huge man boobs. I asked him if he had any before pictures... it was the first time I'd heard of gynecomastia... well, he showed me his "before" pictures and he barely had any breast tissue; heck, I have "man boobs" bigger than that and I have picked up girls at the beach plenty of times while shirtless. I never even thought about it before.

Anyone who is over-obsessed with looks I recommend read my article on the mouse utopia:

In particular, I recommend you look for mentions of 'The Beautiful Ones'.

Give some thought about whether that is where you may be heading.

There's a difference between upgrading your fundamentals to be more attractive vs. dumping loads of time and energy into things with little or no effect where even if they did have an effect the effect itself would have little or no impact on your outcomes with women or other people.

Chase
Mewing is not something you put a lot effort into, except at the beginning. You just have to develop the habit of changing the resting position of the tongue. This is nothing more than a new habit to implement. So it takes only around one month of conscious effort. Therefore the fact it is a slow process (biological/natural processes tend indeed to be slow!) is not really a big concern. Time will pass anyways.

From an aesthetic standpoint, the jaw line isn't the only area concerned. It hollows the cheeks, makes the cheekbones more prominent, and changes for the better the shape of the nose and eyes regions. Basically, it makes the whole face more pleasing aesthetically.

And besides aesthetic benefits, it entails several health benefits: it clears the airways which makes for a better breathing, and entails a better neck and body posture (everything is connected within the body, therefore changing the tongue resting posture influences the neck posture, which influences the whole body posture).

Many people are "mewing" naturally since birth. It could be argued that it is just the healthy and natural way to make the tongue rest.

From an intellectual standpoint, and this is something that I found really fascinating, it shows that contrary to current mainstream beliefs, beauty is partly genetics, and partly developmental (ie. not related to genetics). And this is a huge shift of beliefs, as I think nowadays people tend to put way too much emphasis on genetics, and this implies huge blindspots on everything that is caused by developmental factors/habits. We can even trace that back to Lamarck vs Darwin, nowadays everyone think in darwinistic terms where genes are all that matters, whereas Lamarck might had been into something with his emphasis on developmental factors.

All that I have just written doesn't prevent at all from developping good game of course. I don't want to become a mewing propagandist and say that facial structure is all that matters. I am just saying that it is something I am doing (without thinking about it), that I am happy with it, and that I think it could be connected with some interesting intellectual implications.

Last edited:

mella

Space Monkey
space monkey
any kind of obsession with super slow processes for marginal gains in areas of one's appearance that offer questionable benefits with women tend to be compulsions, where men end up dumping a lot of time and hope in but getting very little
Lol. I can't help but notice the OP is a juvenile boy, an angry russian nerd to be exact, who created his profile on this site, a SEDUCTION forum, for the sole purpose of loudly wailing about "novorussia" in the offtopic...to the point where you sir, had to lock the whole thread (thus it was ruined for the rest of us). His next post...is about what? About a braindead "technique" of smashing one's face into shape? Sounds like someone accidentally smashed HIS head when he was a little child. I'm just kidding but I think this guy really needs a psychiatrist's help. He's posted absolutely nothing of value since joining.

I can only imagine what this young man looks like in real life, and what his lifestyle must be right now. (At 29 years old????)

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
I found this video quite interesting. I'm not saying I believe everything in it, but it is quite informative.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey

I'm not sure if you meant that he could have put two years into the gym instead of mewing, or that he could have put two years of that in as well as mewing. But in any case the idea with mewing is that it doesn't take any effort and also has other health benefits, so there should be no loss even if the beauty gains are minimal. I actually find mewing kind of fun to do.

Destiny

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Realistically, you could just go on steroids, and you'd have a huge jawline within a couple of months.
main-qimg-1a3403f01208cdfee05c14f65b76d004

not sure bout the rest but steroids and face shape are definitely linked, though you could achieve similar resultsby working out and losing fat without risking a heart attack at 30.

FYI, the guy above died at 22 of a heart attack in a sauna.

Last edited:

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
This was just a joke on incel forums that the media reported on as if it’s serious, there is no confirmed case or anyone attempting it. Just get plastic surgery like a normal person.

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I would put my money on trying to grow (and groom) a thick beard.
e.g: my face features a big nose and tucked chin...the beard fix those proportions

Last edited:
>