Building female mini-circles around you efficiently

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Below is a field proven super efficient tactic ive used and developed across the years to easily build smaller groups of girls i party with and enjoy time with SC style. These girls ill go out with, be invited to their parties, going to common parties and the likes. I cant count the number of times ive walked into a club with a hottie on each arm from exactly the segment of girls i like. And it takes little time to manage.

The thing to do is to take some of the girls you meet when out cold approaching, consider them as a set, and put them in the SC category as a specific set of girls you handle as a group. Spend some time with them displaying a cool profile that gives them good emotions across various areas. But who is safe to be with and is a cool dude to hang with. Theres a bit more of warmth in this tactic beyond the usual stuff - insure their glasses are filled, pay attention to them etc. And ofc. a good social frame they respect and feel good being around.

As you get home, communicate to all of them as a set and continue this. i prefer groups of 3 max 4. 2 is doable too. So you meet them while out, at a party or so and continue to work them afterwards as a set in messenger - like follow up w a pleasant comment(this is KEY - manifests things and ignites or reignites their internal buzz around you). The best sets are those where one of them is a so called social connector meaning shes involved in shitloads of things, events and will typically shoot out invites of the bat. And on the contrary - avoid dead social ends.

This group is now your first SC point. and one of the girls is your social connector - active and providing access to multiple other social circles events etc. And when you get good you can find these sets and connectors w good access to the segments you like.

so the process in short
- Meet the girls in a bar or priv party and provide good feelings, dont game them.
- Communicate with them per messenger as a group.
- meet with them in whatever ways to create connections
- potentially build relations to single of them
The smart thing is just using the otherwise lost connection from cold approaching going out while not number stacking the usual meh way that many find not to work. But if youre an interesting guy for a group of girls its a different reason to follow up.

Continue the communication
By pinging in once and awhile and invite them for shit too. But keep it a bit chill laid back and insure several of them answer before you do. I like to keep my message load below theirs and i mostly compliments smartly/between the lines style and focusses on fun things well do/future projections etc. Light, joyful and easy +w a bit of masculine polarity once and awhile eg by laughing at their girly stuff or whatever. Events and warm leads will shoot out of that.

For me its a very pleasant thing to have several groups and single girls i meet with in my world that are good female friends w. a certain capacity. For sigmas maybe its not likeable. Each their likings.

You can go out with them - if youre interesting and set it up theyll be intrigued and ask you for where to go etc. Ive been walking into so many places w girls from high end cosmetic brands and the likes on each arm.

Youll be invited to their parties etc too where more of their female friends from the same segment will be. And can bring them to parties too. Either as individuals or several. This will slowly evolve. theyll invite you to events out in town and the likes too as you can do w them. Some will do it. others are less active. But you can nudge them in the right ways to activate them more.

For girls this insures that you build SCs within your preference groups of specific girls. and guys too if its more of an SC aim. while reaping additional results from you cold approach game.

Note
- That you need to shift gears a lil when its for SC. Be less gamey - more charismatic. Overall Focus should be on creating good emotions about you.
- Good social connectors cannot be done as a tactic - you sorta discover them along the way. But they are key for access to wide SCs and events that provides access.
- It takes time and continuous interaction. Just going to an event Is not social circle game. its about working multiple social circles. or owning one or more.
- you can set the pace and degree of interaction. some girls i take closer. others i have a more once and awhile thing with. Keep the circles your size and frequency.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I tried this, and i did not enjoy it (ended up sleeping with some of them as well), and a lot of them would also get jealous or wanted to much my attention or kind of cock block, sometimes the different girls did not like each other... Also, i felt additional pressure when cold approaching since they are with me (like if they see you getting rejected and shit)....

^ how did you handle the above? For me tbh i did not like it...(i seen multiple guys still do the above, and i don't know if they really get laid more from doing that than cold approaching).... it does give you a bit of higher value since you are with girls, vs the typical cold approacher that has a bit of dtf dude obviousness..

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I tried this, and i did not enjoy it (ended up sleeping with some of them as well), and a lot of them would also get jealous or wanted to much my attention or kind of cock block, sometimes the different girls did not like each other... Also, i felt additional pressure when cold approaching since they are with me (like if they see you getting rejected and shit)....

^ how did you handle the above? For me tbh i did not like it...(i seen multiple guys still do the above, and i don't know if they really get laid more from doing that than cold approaching).... it does give you a bit of higher value since you are with girls, vs the typical cold approacher that has a bit of dtf dude obviousness..

My writing is a specific tactic to setup mini-circles of girls around you - specific girl groups - sets that already know each other. i think youre referring to sorta bringing or creating a ligth social circle to go to a club with or alike? which is a whole different thing.

A few thoughts to your questions:
  1. i mostly dont bridge groups. Only if shes inner circle level which i only have a few of. Eg i would never take different groups to a club to meet. I stay within the sets sorta meaning theyre already friends. Which means i see each individual group as a separate tree if you will with access to their specific SCs. That said i think you mind find methods within SC techniques which i sensed you did not follow in your old writings.
  2. I tend to mostly only take them to clubs or go there if its from a party with them. or on specific invites where it happens for the group where i might collect a few across that i know like each other. I would never go or meet w girls at a club just if i want to SNL. Its great though after a priv party to go there w this particular group and their friends. For me the club allows me to isolate any girls away from the rest or go do my thing outside of the group, then come back. Also the seduction model for girls inside the social circle around the friend girls is DIFFERENT from cold approach and can take more time for various purposes. But thats a whole seperate post.
  3. I dont fuck or do anything with the girls who are friends but maintain the cool friend who gives them good emotions frame. Theyre my access to their network and fun peeps to do things with. Again SC tech might help you here.
  4. Cause im more of a cool guy friend, girls help me and support me getting with girls and their friend circle or new ones. When youre on the inside with them the right way they help you.
  5. The ones who create issues i talk to deliberately about it expressing i dislike it as the reasons are often weak. Some listen and correct. Some i consequently avoid bringing together.
Theres prob more details in it but thats just a few pointers to what youre writing. Please note the above is a simpler very efficient technique for managing girl groups or mini circles as i called it. Not Full scale SC management.

Last edited:
>