Problem Report  Can't log into my usual account

sneaky_charm

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey moderators,

My usual username is sneaky_charm (used to be fairly active before on the old forum but hadn't logged in for years). Now whenever I try to log into that account I find a message "oops we ran into a problem, you've been banned". I've no idea why that is. I don't remember doing anything ban-worthy because I didn't even log in all this time. All my posts are in that account. I really want that account back please help.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@sneaky_charm,

Your account was banned due to a thread talking about dealing with thoughts you have of age-inappropriate girls.

We didn't catch it when first posted, back when your account was still active. A few years later it started ranking in Google for those search terms, bringing a lot of unwanted traffic to the forum, and some guy from the third world commented on the thread talking about what great information there was there, popping that back to the top of the forum and weirding everyone out when they saw it.

Now... I understand there's a difference between "hey these random thoughts pop in my head how do I deal with them?" versus actually acting on something.

Regardless, this is already a niche under fairly heavy societal pressure, and we can't entertain that sort of thing here, even if it's just "hey sometimes I get thoughts."

Chase

>