Car Escalation Routine

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
The car is a great place for quick spontaneous escalations and offers flexibility to your logistics. This little routine I have developed over the years leads smoothly from the first escalation toward sex. Different cars will probably vary a bit (the amount of space, lever seat releases vs electric, so on). so really this is just a little template.

Logistics
First of all, get to know your city. Find as many nooks and crannies as you can. This is a very crucial stage because if you don't have some solid spots to pull to you, you will drive around aimlessly and the momentum will start to die. Build a map in your head if different places you can bounce to while on the date. There are two types of spots you are looking for: Bounce spots, and escalation spots.

Bounce spots are places that aren't necessarily good for escalation but help build momentum as you work up to escalation spots: Parks, scenic roads, cool neighborhoods, historic places, cool architecture and so. Places where you can get out of the car, wander around a bit, build connection, introduce tension, and so on.

Escalation spots are places that are way more secluded and have a cozy vibe to them. Hidden away, where no one will see. Secluded parking lots, city overlooks, tree-covered roads, construction sites, and so on. You might have to work a bit harder to find these places because their very nature is that they are more hidden. Sometimes, however, they can be places that are "hidden in plain sight" (especially at night). Some places will work better in day or night settings. The night is usually a bit easier, especially if it is super late, but you still want to have the places planned beforehand. Not just winging it

Some key things to keep in mind here: Try to reduce the risk of being caught by other people as much as possible, and make sure the place has a good level of comfort to it. Secluded doesn't always mean a good escalation spot. There was a secluded spot I used to try to pull to behind some neighborhoods by the river that was just kind of trashy. Every time I pulled a woman there she would get super uncomfortable, and the escalation would fail. It just had too much of a sketchy vibe. Think scenic, tucked away, romantic, cozy, that sort of thing.

Routine

Your date is going to be a standard three-locations structure. You start with a drink, a cup of coffee, the usual. Once things are at a high point you do the first bounce. This can be suggesting a specific spot you want to drive to, or even just suggesting you two cruise around "I'll show you the city!". Once you have cruised for a bit you take her to the second location. You two get out of the car explore a bit see the sights, and walk around. You start to build into second gen. Increase the tension. Don't dwell at this location too long. just enough time to feel like you two had a solid moment there. Now you bounce again. This time to the escalation spot. I like to keep this moment vague "So much to see, let's cruise some more than we"ll head back to your car". This lets her know we are not just going to be cruising around forever, and since it was vague I don't have to sell her on the next spot first. So now you are cruising around and you are like "oh I know a cool spot up here, check this out". And you pull up. I am going to emphasize the importance of this spot being welcoming because it needs to feel like there is a good reason to be here in the few minutes building up to escalation. This is why a good view or a unique area works well. But sometimes if it is just a neighborhood that is being built or something you can just frame it like "I love cruising around areas like this. That feeling like you are in some hidden corner of the city, let's just take in the ambiance."

An even more refined version of this is to have the second two locations (after the initial meet-up spot) combined. That is to say that you go to a second location to explore, and the car happens to be parked in a solid escalation spot. that way, once you have had a thorough experience at location 2 you just get in the car and escalate. So if it is a neighborhood under construction you get out and explore the houses, then get back to the car and go for it. Or, a city overlook that requires you to walk a bit to see the view, when you get back to the car it is in a perfect hidden spot to escalate.

It is important you get the timing of this right. You want to aim to have each location fairly close to one another so the date can flow seamlessly. Don't dwell too long in one place. Also, don't go to places that feel "over" too quickly. Where she is like "okay what are we doing just hanging out in this pointless place." Pace yourself. Try to have to first bounce location be somewhere you can spend about 25-30 minutes at. Drive around a bit before doing straight to each location. Make it feel like a little adventure, an experience. Don't cruise around so much that it feels tedious, and you lose momentum.

Escalation

So now that you have built solid momentum and you are in the escalation zone, go for it. Start making out. Star kissing her neck, caressing her tight, her stomach and ribs. This is done from a driver's seat to a passenger seat position. Once things start to get a bit heated you make the next crucial move. Lift the armrests, get in a bit closer, then put the back of her seat all the way down. You do this by reaching over her and pulling the lever/pushing the button on her seat. If it is lever release it can be especially fun because her seat just drops back really quick. They love it every time, I tell ya. Now that she is laying more horizontal you start to escalate hard. Get her titties out, and start sucking them. start rubbing her pussy through her pants. Keep caressing and kissing her body. Un-button her pants and start rubbing her pussy up close and personal. As things really heat up hop over so both of you are in the passenger seat, or put your seat back and guide her over. Bring this to the next level, really work that pussy. This next move will be the last one to final escalation. Since you are both in the same seat put the other one all the way forward (the top of the seat as well as slide it forward on the rails). This makes it easy for you to lead her to the back seat. The two of you just hop back there. Now you put the other seat all the way forward and the two of you have plenty of room to go at it. I used to have a car where even the back seat laid back a bit, and let me tell you, it was luxurious!

There are tons of positions you can get into in the back of the car, but we will leave it up to you to figure them out ;)

One last note. Sometimes women aren't used to an escalation in cars. They have maybe done it one or twice back in high school but it is pretty novel. This can often ramp up the excitement, but sometimes induce a bit of resistance. Especially if the location is a bit secluded. If you do meet some resistance you want to be sure to build comfort and help demonstrate to her that she has agency in the moment. This can mean backing off and just chatting for a bit, maybe letting her know you can take her back whenever but you are enjoying connecting, or sometimes driving just a bit closer to a place that offers a little more comfort and escalating again (make sure this pretty close by). Even a couple of times I have just been like "We'll we can always just move this back to my place" and she happily obliged. So calibrate when needed.

Have fun out there gentlemen!

Bonus
Have a solid playlist on your phone. Have some snacks and refreshing beverages. Have a blanket to cuddle under, or use on the ground outside of the car. Bend her over the hood of the car if you're feeling spicey. Bring protection and lubes, and any other fun things for you two to get into.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah is very similar how mine went the only difference is that i would pull out my dick and jerk off to her tits in the car, then i would place her hand on my dick, i like your cause not every guy is comfortable pulling out the dick .....

"First, you will not get a blow job unless you are making out and the girl turn on some how, remember that some girls in the hierarchy of sex a blow job is at the top level, with that being said let me give you my routine:

After the club (Of course i have been making out, fooling around etc), she is invested, i walk her to the car (nice thing to do), when i drop her off in her car, i ask her to give me a ride to my car, while dropping me off i act like i am leaving, and say ok had a lot of fun i got a go, then you make out, turn her on, usually caressing the earlobe very very gently, making out, grinding with my teeth very seductively and gently her neck, making out again, at the same time massaging her knees, upper tights etc… YOU GOT A TURN HER ON, you will know by her body language, sometimes you need to rinse wash repeat, and tell her you got a go again, somehow you will make her let you play or suck her breast, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ROUTINE, you need to see part of her breast, you will say “dam you look so good your breast/tits are amazing”, at that point you will act like your first time looking at breast or something for that effect, and you WILL squeeze your dick through your pants, while sexually complementing her breast again and again, then, yes then, you pull it out and masturbate looking directly at her breast, do not look at her face, just the breast. Then, you will put her hand on your dick while looking at her breast, she will jerk you off, and then automatically she will give you a blow job, unless you smell bad lol!!!

I like doing this routine a lot, i hate condoms…

Troubleshooting: Be confident, be clean, she got a be turn on, sometimes, my dick will not get hard because i am in the car, so just relax…

Almost forgot: when you are making out with a girl at a club, put your finger on her lips, if she suck it and tease you, she is a sucker. Finally, a lot of emmo girls, gothic girls, and girls with tongue piercing are down to blow, in most cases, you can transition to sex easily from a blow. out!"

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
yeah is very similar how mine went the only difference is that i would pull out my dick and jerk off to her tits in the car, then i would place her hand on my dick, i like your cause not every guy is comfortable pulling out the dick .....

"First, you will not get a blow job unless you are making out and the girl turn on some how, remember that some girls in the hierarchy of sex a blow job is at the top level, with that being said let me give you my routine:

After the club (Of course i have been making out, fooling around etc), she is invested, i walk her to the car (nice thing to do), when i drop her off in her car, i ask her to give me a ride to my car, while dropping me off i act like i am leaving, and say ok had a lot of fun i got a go, then you make out, turn her on, usually caressing the earlobe very very gently, making out, grinding with my teeth very seductively and gently her neck, making out again, at the same time massaging her knees, upper tights etc… YOU GOT A TURN HER ON, you will know by her body language, sometimes you need to rinse wash repeat, and tell her you got a go again, somehow you will make her let you play or suck her breast, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE ROUTINE, you need to see part of her breast, you will say “dam you look so good your breast/tits are amazing”, at that point you will act like your first time looking at breast or something for that effect, and you WILL squeeze your dick through your pants, while sexually complementing her breast again and again, then, yes then, you pull it out and masturbate looking directly at her breast, do not look at her face, just the breast. Then, you will put her hand on your dick while looking at her breast, she will jerk you off, and then automatically she will give you a blow job, unless you smell bad lol!!!

I like doing this routine a lot, i hate condoms…

Troubleshooting: Be confident, be clean, she got a be turn on, sometimes, my dick will not get hard because i am in the car, so just relax…

Almost forgot: when you are making out with a girl at a club, put your finger on her lips, if she suck it and tease you, she is a sucker. Finally, a lot of emmo girls, gothic girls, and girls with tongue piercing are down to blow, in most cases, you can transition to sex easily from a blow. out!"

Thanks for sharing, man. Now that you mention it there have definitely been a lot of times during this routine that I have her put her hand on my dick through my pants. Eventually taking it out.

I like your bit about being like " I have to go" as a means of push-pull. When bouncing a girl to a good spot and am escalating I will often do a bit of push-pull " we should probably get you back to your car soon, but it's just so fun hanging out", let things cool down for just a moment then escalate again. The push-pull is effective, but it also builds comfort because it helps her see going to her car as an option even though she just wants to stay and play around with you.

Sometimes instead of escalating in a traditionally linear fashion kissing-kiss neck-rub thighs-take out breasts-kiss breasts-rub pussy through pants-finger-and so on. I just go straight from making out to rubbing her pussy through her pants. This might be a bold move for some situations but it can also be really effective in turning her on very quickly rather than going through all the motions. When you sense a girl is just rearing to go this can often be the best route. Tits can come out later once everything is in full swing. wouldn't recommend this approach for all situations though, and the first routine I outlined in the OP is a solid and effective route to go in general.

Can also just do quick grazing passes over her pussy but not lingering there to test how receptive she is and build sexual energy. Focus on other parts of her body come back to her pussy and linger a little longer and so on until you are just fingering her.

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The car is a great place for quick spontaneous escalations and offers flexibility to your logistics. This little routine I have developed over the years leads smoothly from the first escalation toward sex. Different cars will probably vary a bit (the amount of space, lever seat releases vs electric, so on). so really this is just a little template.

Logistics
First of all, get to know your city. Find as many nooks and crannies as you can. This is a very crucial stage because if you don't have some solid spots to pull to you, you will drive around aimlessly and the momentum will start to die. Build a map in your head if different places you can bounce to while on the date. There are two types of spots you are looking for: Bounce spots, and escalation spots.

Bounce spots are places that aren't necessarily good for escalation but help build momentum as you work up to escalation spots: Parks, scenic roads, cool neighborhoods, historic places, cool architecture and so. Places where you can get out of the car, wander around a bit, build connection, introduce tension, and so on.

Escalation spots are places that are way more secluded and have a cozy vibe to them. Hidden away, where no one will see. Secluded parking lots, city overlooks, tree-covered roads, construction sites, and so on. You might have to work a bit harder to find these places because their very nature is that they are more hidden. Sometimes, however, they can be places that are "hidden in plain sight" (especially at night). Some places will work better in day or night settings. The night is usually a bit easier, especially if it is super late, but you still want to have the places planned beforehand. Not just winging it

Some key things to keep in mind here: Try to reduce the risk of being caught by other people as much as possible, and make sure the place has a good level of comfort to it. Secluded doesn't always mean a good escalation spot. There was a secluded spot I used to try to pull to behind some neighborhoods by the river that was just kind of trashy. Every time I pulled a woman there she would get super uncomfortable, and the escalation would fail. It just had too much of a sketchy vibe. Think scenic, tucked away, romantic, cozy, that sort of thing.

Routine

Your date is going to be a standard three-bounce structure. You start with a drink, a cup of coffee, the usual. Once things are at a high point you do the first bounce. This can be suggesting a specific spot you want to drive to, or even just suggesting you two cruise around "I'll show you the city!". Once you have cruised for a bit you take her to the second location. You two get out of the car explore a bit see the sights, and walk around. You start to build into second gen. Increase the tension. Don't dwell at this location too long. just enough time to feel like you two had a solid moment there. Now you bounce again. This time to the escalation spot. I like to keep this moment vague "So much to see, let's cruise some more than we"ll head back to your car". This lets her know we are not just going to be cruising around forever, and since it was vague I don't have to sell her on the next spot first. So now you are cruising around and you are like "oh I know a cool spot up here, check this out". And you pull up. I am going to emphasize the importance of this spot being welcoming because it needs to feel like there is a good reason to be here in the few minutes building up to escalation. This is why a good view or a unique area works well. But sometimes if it is just a neighborhood that is being built or something you can just frame it like "I love cruising around areas like this. That feeling like you are in some hidden corner of the city, let's just take in the ambiance."

An even more refined version of this is to have the second two locations (after the initial meet-up spot) combined. That is to say that you go to a second location to explore, and the car happens to be parked in a solid escalation spot. that way, once you have had a thorough experience at location 2 you just get in the car and escalate. So if it is a neighborhood under construction you get out and explore the houses, then get back to the car and go for it. Or, a city overlook that requires you to walk a bit to see the view, when you get back to the car it is in a perfect hidden spot to escalate.

It is important you get the timing of this right. You want to aim to have each location fairly close to one another so the date can flow seamlessly. Don't dwell too long in one place. Also, don't go to places that feel "over" too quickly. Where she is like "okay what are we doing just hanging out in this pointless place." Pace yourself. Try to have to first bounce location be somewhere you can spend about 25-30 minutes at. Drive around a bit before doing straight to each location. Make it feel like a little adventure, an experience. Don't cruise around so much that it feels tedious, and you lose momentum.

Escalation

So now that you have built solid momentum and you are in the escalation zone, go for it. Start making out. Star kissing her neck, caressing her tight, her stomach and ribs. This is done from a driver's seat to a passenger seat position. Once things start to get a bit heated you make the next crucial move. Lift the armrests, get in a bit closer, then put the back of her seat all the way down. You do this by reaching over her and pulling the lever/pushing the button on her seat. If it is lever release it can be especially fun because her seat just drops back really quick. They love it every time, I tell ya. Now that she is laying more horizontal you start to escalate hard. Get her titties out, and start sucking them. start rubbing her pussy through her pants. Keep caressing and kissing her body. Un-button her pants and start rubbing her pussy up close and personal. As things really heat up hop over so both of you are in the passenger seat, or put your seat back and guide her over. Bring this to the next level, really work that pussy. This next move will be the last one to final escalation. Since you are both in the same seat put the other one all the way forward (the top of the seat as well as slide it forward on the rails). This makes it easy for you to lead her to the back seat. The two of you just hop back there. Now you put the other seat all the way forward and the two of you have plenty of room to go at it. I used to have a car where even the back seat laid back a bit, and let me tell you, it was luxurious!

There are tons of positions you can get into in the back of the car, but we will leave it up to you to figure them out ;)

One last note. Sometimes women aren't used to an escalation in cars. They have maybe done it one or twice back in high school but it is pretty novel. This can often ramp up the excitement, but sometimes induce a bit of resistance. Especially if the location is a bit secluded. If you do meet some resistance you want to be sure to build comfort and help demonstrate to her that she has agency in the moment. This can mean backing off and just chatting for a bit, maybe letting her know you can take her back whenever but you are enjoying connecting, or sometimes driving just a bit closer to a place that offers a little more comfort and escalating again (make sure this pretty close by). Even a couple of times I have just been like "We'll we can always just move this back to my place" and she happily obliged. So calibrate when needed.

Have fun out there gentlemen!

Bonus
Have a solid playlist on your phone. Have some snacks and refreshing beverages. Have a blanket to cuddle under, or use on the ground outside of the car. Bend her over the hood of the car if you're feeling spicey. Bring protection and lubes, and any other fun things for you two to get into.
This is a godsend man! As a teen still in hs my car is the only real good isolation place I got. Appreciate the advice, just what I needed.

>