Catering to Your Audience/Customer

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

Introduction:
Anyone who's ever been out shopping before knows the frustration of someone trying to sell you something you don't want! Another problem is having a pocket full of cash and there's absolutely nothing to buy. You could be going out to the mall praying to find something to buy and walk out without a damn thing. This is how most women feel . . .

It's the feeling that comes through frustration of talking to guy after guy and none of them are any different from the last. She's stuck in a routine day after day waiting for a charming, sexy, smooth man to come and take her off my feet. Don't you dare say I'm a lie!

Examples:
"Why can't I find a "nice" guy?!"
"Where are all the sexy men at?"
"I'm tired of going home alone!"

Okay Dave what do you want me to do??:
Go out and be different damn it! You have the Tools right? (no pun intended "The Tool" if you're reading this lol)
*You know the fundementals! (posture, voice tone, sexy walk, how to be sexy, how to be smooth etc...)
*You know how to deep dive (to build an emotional connection)
*You know how to open and isolate (approach and get intimate)

What she doesn't want:
*Someone who's going to not be open with her
*Lie make her feel like you're what she wants but in the end it doesn't go anywhere (They're just as disappointed as you when this happens)
*To feel like she's part of a routine/you do this to everyone

I'm going to stop here for a moment an beat you over the head with that last point. This is an issue of how genuine you come across to her. I hate going into stores where I feel someone is just trying to make a sale and not help me out. I came here looking for shirts not shoes or belts. You don't have to climb a building to be different, you're already different from learning these techniques. Go out and use them!
+You have to listen to her!
+Make her feel special!
+Then apply that so she'll feel like you're the one guy that gets her!!!

What women want
*Feel special and loved (build an emotional connection)
*To be judged by her past (forgotten past)
*A man who know's how to treat a woman right (be genuine, don't make her feel like's just another notch in your belt)

Disclaimer and most important note!!!
Every woman is different so why not just take the time to get to know the real her.

Another time,

Just Dave

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just_Dave said:
Go out and be different damn it! You have the Tools right? (no pun intended "The Tool" if you're reading this lol)

I can't stop laughing at this part. HAHAHA! Unintended!

Zac

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Right on, Dave. Every woman wants to feel like she is special and different, and she wants to meet a MAN who is special and different too.

Of course, everyone is special or different in SOME way... sort of. But most people aren't all that good at conveying this.

Which is a big part of what fundamentals do. The more pronounced your fundamentals are, the more you stick out in a good way. The object, of course, is falling into the category of being sensual and sexy and mysterious and strong... and setting that stereotype... but using that as the frame for your own unique personality aspects, interests, and quirks.

A properly constructed presence is actually a mix of sexy/strong stereotypes, and your own personality on full display. A woman doesn't want a guy who's 100% unoriginal stereotype, but she doesn't want a man who's only doing his thing and not sexy or strong.

Sexy/strong frame, and your own personality attributes, preferences, and predilections as the portrait. Makes for an irresistible mix.

Chase

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent post Dave. A great read.

What she doesn't want:
*Someone who's going to not be open with her
*Lie make her feel like you're what she wants but in the end it doesn't go anywhere (They're just as disappointed as you when this happens)
*To feel like she's part of a routine/you do this to everyone
I had a problem when I was a beginner with the "to feel like she is part of a routine". eventually things became natural although sometimes I do notice I still come off as routined. I cringe whenever I do that and the girl notices,

I was drinking a glass of milk reading this LOL had to clean my laptop. HAHA

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Zac,
haha, I couldn't resist

@Tool,
Thanks man, I really appreciate that. I was drinking water at the time when I read your reply comment. Let's just say my mother's cat wasn't so fortunate. :D

@Chase,
I agree I was actually at a LensCrafters reading post from the forum from my itouch when I got the idea for the post. It came from a single black girl in her twenties who kept complaining about not being able to find a decent guy. After breaking it down to the core issue I came back here to write a full post.

>