Charisma Course

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase, I'm mostly out of the game now, but am super interested in your charisma course. Do you have any more details about the course content, or release date?

Cheers,
Byron

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Byron,

Cool to see you, man! Been a while! Got a long-term girlfriend now I presume?

Yeah, course is done, we're just doing a couple of bonuses for it (I think one is done, and the other two should be done in the next week or two).

I'm done the draft for the sales page for it and we'll get that cleaned up and slapped on a page in the next couple weeks.

Then it should be ready.

For now, here are the course bullets:

1. Use "emotional contagion" to make other people feel whatever you want. With emotional contagion you can attract and arouse women... and cause men to feel impressed by and respectful toward you, with EASE

2. Awaken the charisma you already have by tapping into what scientists call "the leadership profile"... when you tap into this, it allows you not just to be more charismatic, but to LEAD other people (and get the things you want)

3. Discover why trying too hard to be everyone's friend hurts your charisma... and how you can get more people to like you by talking to them less

4. Create the "follower effect"... which you can use to attract, seduce, network, befriend, even build your own BAND of loyal followers

5. Learn the power of expressiveness, and why the best time to use this with someone is one-on-one (before you reach any groups)

6. Receive a list of 26 crucial "charismatic signals"... each of which you can easily use to cause anyone who watches you to view you as HIGHLY charismatic

7. Put your fingers on a social status "roadmap" that'll let you quickly advance your rank in a group (this status boost raises your charisma even MORE)

8. Find out why people with "institutional power" (teachers, bosses, bouncers, club presidents, and others) sometimes feel threatened by charismatic individuals... plus learn what to do to get on their good sides and enlist them as ALLIES

9. Choose between "inspirational charisma" and "hypnotic charisma"... two very different ways to use personal charm (inspirational is the more ethical... however hypnotic can be very, very powerful)

10. See why people don't need a good impression of you to find you charismatic up close (and free yourself from worrying so much about "does everybody like me")

11. Learn how to be a better "self-monitor", critical to great, enduring charisma (self-monitoring makes you more aware of your behavior, which you need to be if you want to be charismatic!)

12. Uncover which of the 4 "charismatic archetypes" you are. Depending on your archetype, you'll attract a different kind of follower (for better or for ill)

13. Realize how crucial it is to charisma that people think you'll lead them to SUCCESS... and what you must do if they begin to lose faith

14. Unearth the hidden power of "stigma groups"... the bands of outsiders with whom almost every bad boy political radical and rebel Hollywood star got his start. With stigma groups, you have ready-made followers, awaiting their charismatic leader (you!)

15. Sort your followers into five (5) camps, from "indifferent" to "fanatical"... depending on the camp he's in, each type of follower needs a DIFFERENT approach to feel your charisma

16. Use the 8 "leadership qualities" to make devoted followers MORE devoted (tyranny, sensitivity, and masculinity are 3 of the 8)

17. Find out three (3) things people do to TRY to be charismatic that do not work (one of these I call "charisma by proxy" and it never, never works)

18. Take the steps necessary to avoid "mission loss"... that moment when your mission is over, and your ability to be charismatic EVAPORATES (follow the steps I give you, and you'll never have to deal with this)

19. Learn how to show off "exceptional qualities", the qualities every follower looks for in a charismatic leader. Note: you don't actually have to be the best in the world at something... the more charismatic you are, the greater the "halo effect" around everything that you do

20. Discover the secrets of "visual attention", and the vital role this plays in charisma when you're in front of an audience (you'll use this at parties, school or work meetings, and any and every time you find yourself on stage)

21. Use "practiced effortlessness" to increase your social power and rise in social status. The effect this has on people is almost magical... they respond to it basically instantly

22. Smile at the right times, in the right ways. Science shows smiling men are less attractive, but MORE trustworthy... so you want to get the timing right to maximize your trustworthiness yet minimize the attraction penalty

23. Employ the six (6) types of humor to lighten moods, deflect attacks, and maintain your charisma. Don't worry if you're not very funny, I tell you exactly how to build your sense of humor in the course as well

24. Crack open some "us vs. them" to bring groups together and raise your charisma even higher (this effect is VERY powerful when you use it appropriately and responsibly)

25. Confront the greatest RISK to a charismatic leader, when his group gets out in front of him... you'll need a specific strategy to stay on top of things and not become irrelevant

26. Learn 3 charismatic qualities that enhance romantic and sexual ATTRACTION... one makes a woman more likely to sleep with you... the other two, more likely to stick around with you long-term

27. Unpack the importance of physical attractiveness to charisma... how much it matters, what you can do to improve yours, and one thing ugly men can do to be charismatic that works MUCH better for them than it does for better-looking men

28. Uncover the two types of "waiter talk", and how the different types affect your charisma on dates (use the right type for the right girl, and she'll find you a lot more attractive)

29. Find out how to use "charisma stories" and "charismatic humility" to raise your charisma and magnetize the woman you're talking to (these work whether you're one-on-one with her or in a group)

30. Hear why you must avoid "over exhibiting" charisma when you want to seduce a woman (I'll show you how to use what I call the "charisma dial" to keep your charisma from blowing her out)

31. Discover two (2) kinds of "status markers" people pay close attention to (these have a big impact on how CHARISMATIC other people think you are!)... plus I'll reveal to you 6 different markers in each category to focus on to raise your charisma

32. Use a technique I call the "charisma hole" to keep your charisma in a group setting with a charisma competitor. When you use the charisma hole, you'll force other charismatic men to struggle to keep the group's attention away from you

33. Learn how to deal with "loud charisma", the obnoxious kind some guys will use to try to steal the spotlight away from you (I give you 2 ways to beat this guy: the nice way and the not-so-nice way... take your pick)

34. See exactly how to use a "charisma shield" to deflect another person's attempt to assert dominance over you (do this enough times, and he'll start to look WEAK, as you will look STRONG)

35. Get the specific strategy to follow when you're talking to a girl one-on-one and a charismatic guy tries to interject (he won't stand a chance against this technique)

36. Find out how to pull off a "power grab", where you seize leadership of the group from a charismatic competitor (this is a bit risky, however if you follow the guidelines I give you, it will turn out very well)

37. Employ powerful social tactics to make followers more open to your direction (as well as turn people who aren't your followers into followers)

38. Discover the risk factors for "charisma loss" (one is "too much uncertainty or indecision"), so you can watch out for these and AVOID them at all costs

39. Decide whether to focus on "slow build" or "instant" charisma (one is far more lasting, but the other has some excellent perks too)

40. Learn about charismatic superiors and lieutenants, and how each impacts your charisma (plus what to do if they're hurting it)

Also, the second half of the course, on lifestyle (first four videos are charisma; second four are on bachelor lifestyle) -- bullets for that:

1. How a phenomenon called "propinquity" determines whom you'll be friends with and even whom you'll date and marry... and how you can use an awareness of this phenomenon to makes the friends and get the dates you want

2. Why you must AVOID lifestyles that keep you apart from women (hint: men without enough women around them fall into the "investment trap" -- a place you absolutely do not want to be!)

3. The four (4) MOST important things to look at when you choose what neighborhood to live in. The right neighborhood makes it simple to run into hordes of the kinds of women you want or make great new contacts... while the wrong one can make this almost impossible

4. What to do if there are no "cool areas" to live in in your town (you need to know this before your next move, because all areas are NOT created equal!)

5. 3 criteria that make a residence AWESOME for a single man. You must check for these every time you consider a new place to live (they make a huge difference)

6. The job vs. lifestyle question: if your job offers you a promotion, but it's somewhere the lifestyle sucks... should you accept?

7. The secret of sex ratios, and exactly how big an impact these have on your single guy lifestyle (plus, what to do if you're in an area the ratio's skewed)

8. How to use "expectation violations" to break through prejudice and cause people who thought you were "nothing like them" to decide you "actually have a lot in common" (this is MANDATORY for every guy who likes to date and socialize outside his own culture or race)

9. 6 secrets that let you build a "woman pipeline" that brings you a perpetual stream of new women. This is one of the very first things every single guy should do!

10. What features to look for in a prospective bachelor pad. PLUS: what you can buy or add to your place to make it more "bachelor friendly."

11. How to build an "urbanite lifestyle." Big group dinners, group nightclub forays, group ski and beach trips, and more. How to find these circles, get into them, or build the lifestyle from scratch.

12. How to build a "dive bar lifestyle." Hang at dive bars with groups of friends, get to know the regulars, play bar games, and pick up dive bar girls. How to get into the dive bar lifestyle, how to make sure you're a fit here, and how to get the most out of it.

13. How to build a "traveler lifestyle." Travel constantly to different places for work, weekend getaways, and vacations. How to get into this lifestyle, building and maintaining relationships while in it, and the secret to bedding new women when they know you won't hang around.

14. How to build the "artist lifestyle." Different ways artists construct their lifestyles; plus ways you can build this lifestyle yourself even if you only dabble with art. Use this lifestyle to meet the women who are crazy for artists, and make friends with interesting and well-connected people.

15. How to build the "nightlife industry insider lifestyle." Become one of the insiders of your local nightlife scene. Make it into exclusive after parties, and have instant status within the venue. How to break in, and how to rise through the ranks.

16. How to build the "digital nomad lifestyle." Do your work on a computer in coffee shops, cafés, airports, and the beach. Take a break whenever you want and make new friends or meet women. What kind of jobs you can do that make this lifestyle possible, what parts of the world you can relocate to, and how to get started.

17. How to build the "businessman lifestyle." If you have a traditional job that takes up lots of time, this is the lifestyle you'll need to know how to run.

18. Various other bachelor lifestyle specializations you can adopt... from hostel owner to ski instructor to tour guide. Pick the lifestyle YOU like best, and reorient your life around it for the full set of benefits.

19. The phenomenon of "venue erosion" (plus, what to do when your favorite venues stop being good)

20. What to do if the neighborhood you're in stops being as good for the lifestyle you lead (and, whether it's worth moving if another neighborhood becomes your local lifestyle "epicenter")

21. The friend group life cycle: why it's hard to keep big groups of friends going long-term (and whether it's worth injecting new life into old groups -- and how to do so if you want to)

22. "I keep getting older, but they all stay the same age." What happens if you continue to date younger women as you age?

23. How to deal with strains on your friendships if you're dating younger women... but your buddies aren't

24. How to adapt to changing trends as you get older and things fall in and out of fashion (plus: as you age, which trends SHOULD you adopt -- and which should you leave for those younger than you?)

We've got a bunch of things due to release in fairly quick succession soon... I should probably do an informational update on all this stuff.

But, due out in the next month or so (products done, and sales pages almost done for them too) are:

• A proper / full release for Hector's King of College book
  • The launch of Charisma in a Bottle (charisma/lifestyle course)
  • The launch of my demo-packed "How to Touch a Girl" course
  • The launch of Hector's Meet Girls Everywhere day game course
  • Lockdown Coaching (which you can see an initial page for here)

That's just the stuff I'm trying to have out in the next month (because it is pretty much all ready).

We also have the texting app, my Demo Dates course, and the next book for Amazon (How to Ask a Girl Out) all due out before the end of summer.

Charisma in a Bottle should be out ideally in 2-3 weeks, however.

Chase

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
  • The launch of my demo-packed "How to Touch a Girl" course
  • The launch of Hector's Meet Girls Everywhere day game course

EHEM EHEM..... Will we see Hector kissing his 'FRIEND' and he forgets that he was filming a video! XD

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chase

Yeah, got a long-term girlfriend, but still check in every now and then. That sounds awesome, I'm super excited. I think the lifestyle stuff will be pretty valuable too, even if I'm not single. Thanks for the in-depth analysis.

Byron

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ZacAdam,

EHEM EHEM..... Will we see Hector kissing his 'FRIEND' and he forgets that he was filming a video! XD

That depends... which friend? He has a lot of them :D

That said, I think(?) he skipped kissing women on-screen in this course, due to not wanting to stir up drama... you know how that is.

@Hector Papi Castillo could always clarify if he has anything to add in.

He did some kiss demos for us when we filmed One Date though. You can still see that there (or in the preview clip).

@Byron,

Right on, man. Props on the GF. I'm sure she's a doll!

Yeah the charisma course started out aiming to be all about dating, but turned into as much a course about work, business, friend group leadership as dating (we still have a section devoted mostly to dating, but there's a bunch of other stuff in there too).

Huge pain to put together, it's a really ephemeral topic, so you go through a real mental grinder turning it into something actionable and concrete.

But everyone is saying the course is super interesting and useful. Everyone we had on set was saying they were going to go out and use this stuff on people. I've been keeping the actual course content pretty tightly held so far but folks are digging it.

I personally really liked the stuff on stigma groups, and have not heard anyone talk about it before (much of this stuff I did not have names for until I read all the research papers. But then you read the papers and are like "Ohhhhh, I know what this is, seen it a million times, done it a bunch of times. Just never knew what it was called or thought about it like that before").

But a lot of cool, interesting angles in here.

For me, while One Date & TDA felt like putting together a lot of my familiar material, giving it a very helpful new model, and adding a bunch of new and interesting things, the charisma course was combing through the research, doing a lot of hard thinking and analysis, and putting together something totally new that is not like anything else I've seen.

Anyway! Out soon!

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@ZacAdam,

That depends... which friend? He has a lot of them :D

That said, I think(?) he skipped kissing women on-screen in this course, due to not wanting to stir up drama... you know how that is.

@Hector Papi Castillo could always clarify if he has anything to add in.

He did some kiss demos for us when we filmed One Date though. You can still see that there (or in the preview clip).

@Byron,

Right on, man. Props on the GF. I'm sure she's a doll!

Yeah the charisma course started out aiming to be all about dating, but turned into as much a course about work, business, friend group leadership as dating (we still have a section devoted mostly to dating, but there's a bunch of other stuff in there too).

Huge pain to put together, it's a really ephemeral topic, so you go through a real mental grinder turning it into something actionable and concrete.

But everyone is saying the course is super interesting and useful. Everyone we had on set was saying they were going to go out and use this stuff on people. I've been keeping the actual course content pretty tightly held so far but folks are digging it.

I personally really liked the stuff on stigma groups, and have not heard anyone talk about it before (much of this stuff I did not have names for until I read all the research papers. But then you read the papers and are like "Ohhhhh, I know what this is, seen it a million times, done it a bunch of times. Just never knew what it was called or thought about it like that before").

But a lot of cool, interesting angles in here.

For me, while One Date & TDA felt like putting together a lot of my familiar material, giving it a very helpful new model, and adding a bunch of new and interesting things, the charisma course was combing through the research, doing a lot of hard thinking and analysis, and putting together something totally new that is not like anything else I've seen.

Anyway! Out soon!

Chase
Hey Chase,

This course sounds really good!!

1. How much would you say the course covers dating compared to social life?

2. Would there be an age range target for certain parts of the course? For example after reading about the nightlife industry part, I wondered if that would be aimed for younger people because I can’t see many older people having a prolific nightlife when a lot of people in the industry would most likely be younger. If older people can do it too, then it would be cool to hear it’s possible.

3. Any required prior skill level needed before you buy?

4. Can you really go from 9-5 to digital nomad after reading the book?

After reading what you wrote I’m excited to see the presentation video of this course.

This course sounds really good!!

Good job man.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Sub-Zero,

Maybe 30% dating? The rest social or charisma in general.

Somewhat hard to split it up, since charisma is charisma -- it's useful wherever. But perhaps 30% of the course is explicitly focused on romantic charisma.

No, there's no age range. I have met cool, charismatic bartenders who did very well with women and were in their 50s. Picture a cool guy with a vest on and tattoo sleeves on his arms, short spiky graying hair, and a spiky gray goatee. More typical to see owners and managers this age, but you'll see the occasional guy at the lower levels too.

No required skill level. I was learning charisma a long time before I was learning seduction (and discuss this in the sales letter).

However, this:

4. Can you really go from 9-5 to digital nomad after reading the book?

The course is on how to build that lifestyle.

And we do talk about a few professions you can do that suit that lifestyle.

But this is NOT a jobs training program! o_O

You need to learn a skill and possibly go through a course/program for that.

Read The Millionaire Fastlane (or, if you must, The 4 Hour Workweek) for that.

Chase

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Sub-Zero,

Maybe 30% dating? The rest social or charisma in general.

Somewhat hard to split it up, since charisma is charisma -- it's useful wherever. But perhaps 30% of the course is explicitly focused on romantic charisma.

No, there's no age range. I have met cool, charismatic bartenders who did very well with women and were in their 50s. Picture a cool guy with a vest on and tattoo sleeves on his arms, short spiky graying hair, and a spiky gray goatee. More typical to see owners and managers this age, but you'll see the occasional guy at the lower levels too.

No required skill level. I was learning charisma a long time before I was learning seduction (and discuss this in the sales letter).

However, this:

The course is on how to build that lifestyle.

And we do talk about a few professions you can do that suit that lifestyle.

But this is NOT a jobs training program! o_O

You need to learn a skill and possibly go through a course/program for that.

Read The Millionaire Fastlane (or, if you must, The 4 Hour Workweek) for that.

Chase
Thanks bro

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase,

will it be possible to get the charisma course by itself without the lifestyle section? looking forward to getting it!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Marcellus,

Not at first. We set it up as a single course, so while it does split into two bits, all the arrangement on the back end is for it as a single course.

I might think about splitting them up at some point in the future if there's demand for that.

But first thing's first, we've got to get it out as intended! :)

Chase

James D

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi Chase,

Super interested in the charisma course.
Can we know the price?
I'd like to save up for it.

And Chase, does the course cover how to be charismatic despite not feeling it?
One of my major blocks in being charismatic is that I'm almost always out of state.

James D

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I saw a new course on the paid GC forum.

But it is not ready.

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bit cheeky but @Chase how’s this course going?

Really excited to start and moving to a new city soon

Byron

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@ZacAdam, we had MGE very briefly available as a sort of alpha release. Hector exclusively promoted it to some of his early followers. We didn't have all the content ready yet and had no sales page for it, so it was just "click this button to pay and get the course", really just for Hector super fans. That'll hopefully be ready in a month or so (we're doing the the third draft on the sales page; we've got some awesome pre-sale videos by Hector; and all the bonuses and everything are finished).

@Byron, I'm going try to get a very small early bird offer up this or next week for guys who want to grab touch + charisma. It'll be discounted a good bit, but I'll be asking guys who buy early to please send reviews (we'd like to include those in the proper sales pages we roll out for these).

Once that's ready, I'll make a quick announcement on the forum, and on the main site and via email.

Chase

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
@ZacAdam, we had MGE very briefly available as a sort of alpha release. Hector exclusively promoted it to some of his early followers. We didn't have all the content ready yet and had no sales page for it, so it was just "click this button to pay and get the course", really just for Hector super fans. That'll hopefully be ready in a month or so (we're doing the the third draft on the sales page; we've got some awesome pre-sale videos by Hector; and all the bonuses and everything are finished).

@Byron, I'm going try to get a very small early bird offer up this or next week for guys who want to grab touch + charisma. It'll be discounted a good bit, but I'll be asking guys who buy early to please send reviews (we'd like to include those in the proper sales pages we roll out for these).

Once that's ready, I'll make a quick announcement on the forum, and on the main site and via email.

Chase
Lookiong forward to this!

themino

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi @Chase , is your Charisma in a bottle early bird offer out yet? I'm really excited to get my hands on your new course as your other course, one date was immensely helpful to me.

Reactions: fog
>