Travel  Cheapest Flights

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Could I get an update on any recommended Apps/sites to get the best deals on flights?
Also open to info on lodging and rental cars if any phenomenal apps/sites come to mind. Usually use a cheap Airbnb in the states.

Booking can be spontaneous or way in advance, but I have a bit of a wanderlust and have a game plan to develop my skills into more remote work, which would allow for more travel.
Besides the states (currently in North Carolina) - I was looking at Amsterdam, Brazil, Philippines, Thailand, California, UK, Singapore, Australia, Sweden.
Found tons of great material here: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-a ... single-man --- just wandering if anybody had any additional insight on airfare section.
Also, a decent amount of the time the travel would be for 2 people. My buddy and I - so it'd be nice to find deals for two.

Thanks for the helps guys!

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So you have aggregators like Expedia, then you have super aggregators like Trivago, and there are some sites I’ve used like Hipmunk that have worked extremely well for me.
January flights tend to be priced well and there are many travel hacks like companies that find longer trips are cheaper and you just get off between the legs of the trip where you wanted to go in the first place because it was cheaper than just flying there. Also I’ve heard of some places that have some kind of price Guarantee where if the same ticket gets listed later for less you get a refund of the difference. There is definitely a timing factor worth looking into.

Ryan0802

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Parkour! I'll look at some of those sites you mentioned. I've been using the app 'Hopper' to look at things currently, and I think coupling my search with the mentioned sites will help find the best deals.

>