LR  Christmas Eve Eve London Drive Lay

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi all +1 that happened earlier today. Been sexually charged up after losing an FB and having no pipeline due to purposely reducing women time.

For complete openness It took 2 weeks' between re-downloading Tinder and getting this 1st lay.

TLDR:
  • Online and Nightgame gets harder this time of year but you can still make it work.
  • Living in a major city helps as tourists from other areas come to visit. This girl travelled solo and her bio said "Leave London tonight... Who wants to hang out?"
  • Screened logistics early on and pitched a "spontaneous adventure" I.E a drive to cool places in London with a view
  • Bounced to 3 different locations and sprinkled in sexual prizing
  • Overcame LMR by just being chill, persisting and turning her on so much that she couldn't take it anymore

Full version:

Tinder Christmas Process

I've already gone into depth here on my Tinder set up. Due to the fact we're in the Christmas period, notorious for being harder than other months', I adjusted my approach to:

1. Number farm girls - who I'll keep warm by Xmas and New Years Eve pings while penciling dates in for early Jan.

2. Quickly close green lights - I'd normally filter between approach 1 and 2 by asking the girl what her Christmas plans were.

The Girl

Super cute light skinned black girl with a slightly blonde afro. She really reminded me of one of my favorite FB's from a few years back. Not sure if this happens to anyone else but after a while you get to see the "same girl" more than once. She even had the same vibe and kissed in a similar way but I digress...

Date attempt 1

This girl had a "Leave London tonight... Who wants to hang out?" in her bio so I knew she would not be a timewaster for the right guy. She also matched with me at like 2am lol so I screened right away with "what time you leaving" message and she said "tomorrow at 11pm".

Long story short I try to convince her to see me there and then. She says she would but she's too tired. I number close anyway and write it off because I was taking a train back to see family at 07:30 a.k.a 5 hours time.

The reason why she's down is because I pitch a spontaneous drive, listen to music and look at London skyline adventure date. I literally freestyled it on the spot and I think it's because a previous FB had hinted at that idea so it was in the back of my mind.

I was confident it would work because:

1. Girl is obviously open to meeting new people
2. Being in a car means she's not out in the cold
3. Music is chill and reduces potential awkwardness and seeing skyline satisfies her tourist exploring need

I build rapport with her by sending a voicenote saying "this is DWW and I'm not a catfish". After some back and forth I found out she's actually an interesting girl who's lived in like 4 different countries, speaks 2 languages and her home country is literally next to mine.

We end it by me saying shame we couldn't hang out, let me know when you're next in London and take care I'm sleeping as I leave soon.

Roll of the dice / Date Attempt 2

It's now 3am and my train leaves in 4 hours. I finish packing and change the train to leave the next day at the same time. In the back of my mind I think I can try it with this girl but it has to be later to not look like I cancelled it for her and I have to be prepared she flakes.

In the afternoon I test renting out a car. I don't own a car nor did I even have the "Zipcar" (car renting service) set up when I pitched the date lol. I drive around my area and just soak it in. Really enjoyable experience as I haven't driven in like 2 years+. I then message her at 3pm saying:

DWW "sooooo I embarrasingly overslept and missed my train... You still around?"

Girl: "Yeah I'm still around... I'll be in Victoria"

Me: "Great I'll pick you up between 07:30 - 08:00"

Girl: "Do you want to kidnap me? Sure"

Me: Lool not kidnap, there's a cute skyline view I want to check out"

Girl: "Ouuu sounds nice, I have to be back for 11pm"

Me: "Cool I'll definitely get you back in time :)"

Actual Date - Conversation Techniques

The date starts awkwardly because I fail to start the car when she comes to see me hahahah. I end up having to call the service and they walk me through it. I play it off in a joke and laugh at myself so it's chill. Think it's important to mention this and show that your dates don't have to be perfect. Me messing up also makes me appear more human and that I don't always do this.
  • Very simple non-flashy conversational game. Ask her my standard Q stack of: Where you from, where've you lived, how would your friends describe you, how would the last guy you dated describe you, What do you like in a guy personality wise, How's your stay in London been? blah blah blah

• The line that really hit (based on her actions later) is I was talking about how I really feel for girls. On one side you have really nice safe boys who're boring and wouldn't choke you and likely give you shit missionary and on the other side you have really fun guys who make you feel something but they're chaotic... She ate it upppppppp.

• We also spoke about whether it's easier to be a guy or girl and I said I'm envious of your orgasms before going into eyes rolling back, legs shaking, body collapsing orgasms that as I guy I could only dream off. All said in a matter of fact tone

• Another conversation stack I use is when I was hit on by a man while travelling to France (true story) and how I ignored him after he offered me free food. I implement this to show how I "get it" as a girl and I will always be able to "read the room" and not be overbearing as I've been on the other side.

Actual Date - 3 Locations

1. I drive her through a central part of town that has cute Christmas decorations that she takes a picture of on her phone
  2. Primrose Hill / Regents Park - which has a nice skyline view
  3. Hampstead Heath - that has an even better skyline view and at the time (10pm) had no one else there

While driving I also build a cute "we dynamic" by saying she's my co-pilot who is in charge of the music and giving directions so "don't let me down".

She's super chill and a little hard to read but I assume attraction

Escalations and Luck

• On the bench of the 3rd location I say "you can sit next to me it's cool" and she says "I'm fine here". I then carry on conversation for a few seconds before literally dragging her towards me and she literally melts and lays her head on my chest (girls lol)

• I then try to kiss her and she turns her head. I simply laugh it off and say "oooooo dismissed" then carry on talking about the view as if nothing had happened. When I go to kiss her again she's really into it and pushes herself up into me. I then end up teasing her about that's such a girl thing to be like "oooh not now" when we both know you want us to kiss and she says "shut up" while giggling away

• At this point I'm thinking having sex with her in the car would be a good way to go but I left it too late to escalate and I genuinely want to drive her back to the coach station. She's been fun company and I enjoyed the experience. Turns out I got my timings wrong and we only have a minute or 2 between the arrival time and when her coach leaves. I end up speeding and the whole time she's very chill. In fact I was the one who mentioned travelling back not her.

• Long story short she just misses her coach by literally going the wrong way when she 1st leaves the car. A part of me is thinking she may have done it on purpose for the perfect plausible deniability but who knows. She re-books a morning ticket and we drive back to mine

My place / sex

• I give her a tour before going to my room. We laugh about whether we should just stay up as it's like 12pm. She lays on my chest and we kiss. She's a really good kisser and she's clearly into it. Now and again she holders herself back and I'm just chill

• I have my thigh in between legs that I grind up against her as I kiss her and at one point she takes my hand and places on her neck... The sex talk from earlier had clearly planted a seed. I follow the hint, wrap my hands around her windpipe and gently squeeze. I also make sure that when escalating she's either on top or we're side to side so she never feels trapped or pressured.

• She ends up feeling my dick but won't let me touch her back. I tell her she's turning me on and she said "don't worry, I won't let you sleep with blue balls". She ends up giving fantastic head and I finish. At this point a load of guys would leave this here as she's doing the whole "I just can't" thing.

• I'm also embarrassed to admit that I thought of this forum and how I would (rightly) be disciplined for only accepting head without escalating further lol. This forum is out here getting guys laid in both direct and indirect ways hahahahah

• I carry on rotating between thigh between legs, kissing her, sucking her nipples, chocking her and talking dirty into her ear before she finally melts and says I'm so wet do you have a condom? We have multiple rounds and the chemistry is good/ natural.

Conclusion

Really fun experience and I may deploy the whole "drive through the city" date in the future especially in the winter months. Ends up being the same price if not cheaper than 1-2 drinks at a bar date and allows you to build more of a us against the world bubble.

Sadly the girl lives hours away in a different city so ended with a "missing the bus was worth it" text and that she'll hit me up when she's next in London and I should do the same if I'm ever in her city.

Onwards and Upwards.

Last edited:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dope read, gonna borrow some of your topics. ;)

Razza

Space Monkey
space monkey
Inspiring me bro, gonna try to incorporate some of your gambits & see what shakes!!

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm glad people found my write up helpful.

Update: Won't write a full report on it but I successfully used the "driving date" for a 1st time lay with a Bumble/Feeld girl last week.

I think there's something there but some girls have declined the invite due to the time investment/fear of being in a car with a stranger.

Will keep experimenting before reporting back.

Last edited:
>