LR  Closed from street...didn't even get to game in the club

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm on a roll...3rd close of the month

Thursday the 15th. I had a semi break through during daygame where I approached 6 girls. Most of which I opened with "I have a question....pause.....are you single?" Just to help with my AA. I'm proud of that cause I shortened the time between seeing the girl and approaching.

Its nighttime, and me and 2 wings are walking to the rooftop venue that we've been going to the past few weeks. I'm excited to do some approaches in the venue.

About a block away from our apartment, I see this tiny girl with a nice body and big poofy hair. I just immediately go for it, which I attribute to the momentum i built during daygame.

I open with "Im curious...how long does it take you to do your hair in the mornings....looks like you spend a lot of time on it"

She says its naturally like that. I tell her ive been growing out my hair and im jealous of hers. I find out that shes mixed, half white half cantonese (im cantonese too :)). I stop her for a second, then keep walking and talking. We talk more about her background, i mention Im glad shes cantonese cause I dont meet many of them here. Then stop again as I notice she is very compliant. I do some light physicality while talking about her outfit, apple watch, and petite figure.

I find out shes a tourist, visiting by herself. She was just at a bar (by herself) and now walking home to her hotel. (if I was more experienced, this wouldve been the biggest sign to go for a pull). I talk about traveling alone and how you can be who you want with no one judging you, and then say "does that make sense" to get her to say yes. (credit goes to someone where on this forum). I stupidly number close her and go back to my wings and head to the venue. I tell them what happened and they dogg me for not staying in the set.

At the venue waiting in line, they tell me to just text her and say that my friends are super late, and ask her to hangout. I text her the exact thing "my friends are super late, lets hang out". As time passes I doubt she will text me back. But after a few minutes she says sure. I give her a location to meet me. I go in the venue just to get a stamp on my wrist, in case this fucks up I can still go back to the venue.

I praise her for not getting lost and showing up on time. I walk and talk with her to a deli where I get her to choose a drink for us. She picks Truly.

As we walk towards my apartment, she gets a phone call from a guy. I can tell by the way shes talking that they have a history. Turns out it was her ex from high school (she just turned 21 yesterday. Im 32 again I told her im 25). I was like shit....do i have to deal with this, but i remembered shes here alone so not much can happen. I pace her a bit on being friends with exes (as I just got out of a 5 year relationship a few months ago).

On the rooftop we barely drink, and now we are isolated I kick up my physical escalation. I'm wrapping my arms around her, touching her arms, hands, letting her lean into my body. We make out. I ask her how guys are back home where shes from, and ask her what her type is. She's really a submissive and go with the flow girl so she doesnt give me concrete answers. I can tell during my physical escalation that she won't be doing much back, but its not that shes not interested, shes just awkward about it, so I have to lead hard.

I keep talking while telling her im going to put the Trulys back (which doesnt make any sense). We go down the elevator to my place and sit on the couch. Tell her shoes off its an asian household. From there its just escalating hard. No LMR. Came twice. She has a lot of mental blocks with her sexuality, that I am just not advanced enough to walk her through yet. She wasn't expressive at all, and held in making any noises so it was kinda weird but her body was NICE.

Last edited:

Stark

Space Monkey
space monkey
Once you hit on a few chicks back to back(especially daygame), you have solid mojo all day.

I liked the way you just went for the approach as soon as you saw her.

Your words kept flowing because of being socially lubricated.

Well done!

That comment you made about her hair(of being jealous) cracked me up!

IMO that's the turning point.

Most daygame guys can't relax and chit-chat with a chick they just hit on the street.

Which city are you in btw?

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Once you hit on a few chicks back to back(especially daygame), you have solid mojo all day.

I liked the way you just went for the approach as soon as you saw her.

Your words kept flowing because of being socially lubricated.

Well done!

That comment you made about her hair(of being jealous) cracked me up!

IMO that's the turning point.

Most daygame guys can't relax and chit-chat with a chick they just hit on the street.

Which city are you in btw?
NYC

>