Cold approach and Social circle.

mossity

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello all, hope you’re doing well. Today I saw a video by hector talking the differences of doing cold approach vs doing social circle game. Hector ended saying something along the lines that social circle works slower than cold approach, but is still an effective way to meet and sleep with new women. So the question that came up in my mind was how much slower is it than cold approach? Also will doing social circle game cause the women in those groups to slow game you or is this only the case if you let yourself get slow gamed? I’m under the impression that you can’t move fast with women in these groups but idk if i’m wrong. Grateful for all replies!

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It’s hard to say exactly how much slower because there are a hundred different types of social circles with different cultures... some circles even revolve around having sex (artists, swingers, etc..) but those are uncommon.
For the big majority, yes, it will be slower to different degrees.

Moving fast is somewhat relative to the context so you need to have calibration in mind.
To me it’s better if you don’t think that you should move “fast”, rather that you should move fastER (than what would be expected).

So for girls in your social circle, try to gauge what would be their expectations and move FASTER.
-She needs three dates to have sex —> Try to get it at the second

Calibration is an important thing.

With cold approach you throw a lot of expectation through the window so you can do a lot of things faster than most social circles... but you still need to care for calibration.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So you have your CORE SOCIAL CIRCLE of girls you don't "game" . Think of "Little Sisters" . They serve as your Social proof when you are out in public places . Women see you interact confidently with them and are intrigued by you. They want to know "who this guy is that everyone knows?"

When you make eye contact with women while out in your social circle you approach them as if to welcome them into your circle and include them in your conversations while maintaining just a little mystery. Not being evasive, just not volunteering much information. Thus you have some reason to isolate her in a conversation and she has a reason to have your exclusive attention. NOW....you can be more direct about your interest.

Social circle is more often friends of friends "oh you know Steve and Marsha? We did a tv show together years ago". your social circle serves as a reference. Good Platonic Female friends will often pimp out their friends to you under the guise of "being a good friend"

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
move as fast as she lets you

As a man, move as fast as you can... without creeping her out.
As a woman, move as slow as you can... without boring him.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
how much slower is it than cold approach?

In my experience, after you've developed solid cold approach skills - that is you've mastered the mindset and behaviors of a man that's comfortable communicating with women - social circle is much much faster.

The problem is that if you're dealing with girls you've known for a while, and they suddenly see you as a viable option - that creates a lot of problems in your social circle - no matter if the relationship is good or bad.

If it's good, you become a couple. A public couple. And suddenly you're deeply enmeshed with the politics of the group.

If/when the relationship turns bad, the group is going to pick a side, and it's usually the girl.

But when a girl sees a good thing, it's damn near impossible for her to go back to neutral.

Also will doing social circle game cause the women in those groups to slow game you or is this only the case if you let yourself get slow gamed? I’m under the impression that you can’t move fast with women in these groups but idk if i’m wrong. Grateful for all replies!

Will a chick in your social circle that suddenly becomes attracted to you, try to slow down the sex from happening?

The point of all pick up is to ACCELERATE the sex time table. So if you "level up" and the cute girl in your church choir starts to ask you questions that she knows the answer to - it's because she wants the D.

Understand 2 things.

First, Girls like sex, want sex, and would have as much sex as possible if there was no bad consequences

Second, social circle ALWAYS has social consequences.

There are rare situations where it's easy to pull a chick from your social circle and have it be no big deal.

WIA

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Girls like sex, want sex, and would have as much sex as possible if there was no bad consequences
This should be etched in stone. I’ve had a load of women friends and acquaintances over the years, and a lot are really really frustrated at how difficult it is to get good sex (or in some cases any sex)

Theyre not in control of who approaches. All they can do is put the goods in the window, and fewer and fewer men have the balls to make it happen.

>