Communication in the bedroom

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

Something I’m finding difficult is communication in the bedroom.

Like Chase once said, every guy thinks theyre above average in bed but technically 50% are above average and 50% are below.

Naturally if you want to get better in bed, you have to communicate to see what the girl likes and what she doesn’t. I’m constantly watching facial expressions and body during sex as well but I feel like i’m interpreting things the wrong way too.

So a multi-part question:

a) How do I better communicate in bed so that I can figure out how to make her tick? Obviously you don’t want to ask “did you cum” because it makes you look dumb but I’ve been with girls that I cant tell if they’re cumming or not. Their legs shake and their muscles contract but they never outright say they came. What language can I use and when should I ask these questions (after, before, during sex?)

b) what are you keeping an eye on during sex? Her body? her face? What are signs that she’s enjoying it, or cumming, or that you should continue doing what youre doing or change what youre doing? I feel like I misinterpret things. For example if i’m eating her out and at one point she says “i want you to fuck me”, i take that as im doing a bad job eating her out so she wants me to stop. Or if she’s moaning loudly (some girls are just vocal the entire time), then she wants me to just continue what im doing

If you don’t have the answers, what can I watch/read? Sex god method is great but it doesn’t answer the questions above.

Thanks.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

Something I’m finding difficult is communication in the bedroom.

Like Chase once said, every guy thinks theyre above average in bed but technically 50% are above average and 50% are below.

Naturally if you want to get better in bed, you have to communicate to see what the girl likes and what she doesn’t. I’m constantly watching facial expressions and body during sex as well but I feel like i’m interpreting things the wrong way too.

So a multi-part question:

a) How do I better communicate in bed so that I can figure out how to make her tick? Obviously you don’t want to ask “did you cum” because it makes you look dumb but I’ve been with girls that I cant tell if they’re cumming or not. Their legs shake and their muscles contract but they never outright say they came. What language can I use and when should I ask these questions (after, before, during sex?)

b) what are you keeping an eye on during sex? Her body? her face? What are signs that she’s enjoying it, or cumming, or that you should continue doing what youre doing or change what youre doing? I feel like I misinterpret things. For example if i’m eating her out and at one point she says “i want you to fuck me”, i take that as im doing a bad job eating her out so she wants me to stop. Or if she’s moaning loudly (some girls are just vocal the entire time), then she wants me to just continue what im doing

If you don’t have the answers, what can I watch/read? Sex god method is great but it doesn’t answer the questions above.

Thanks.
I'll give a quick response on what I look for overall because the coffee shop I'm in is closing soon:

I'm looking for changes in her breathing rate and how she squirms/moves whenever I do something. I'm also listening for moans. And finally, I'm heavily focused on what I myself like.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'll give a quick response on what I look for overall because the coffee shop I'm in is closing soon:

I'm looking for changes in her breathing rate and how she squirms/moves whenever I do something. I'm also listening for moans. And finally, I'm heavily focused on what I myself like.
Things I do, but still fairly lost. Girl says I'm amazing at sex, but I want to be way better

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Things I do, but still fairly lost. Girl says I'm amazing at sex, but I want to be way better
There's other stuff you can do, but if you follow the Sex God Method and pay attention to the woman you're with as well as get compliments on what you're doing already, you're already better than like 90% of men just by default lol

One thing that I will share is that you can work on upping her attraction/arousal before having sex. That way when it does happen there's extra tension which will make everything better for her (people say it's better for you too, but maybe I'm different because it does nothing for me lol)

So, just to kinda put some numbers on it, let's imagine that a woman needs to be at a 7/10 attraction/arousal-wise to have sex with you. Instead of having sex with her when she warms up to that 7/10 you can work on bumping it up to a 10/10 before having sex with her. However, you run the risk of upping the ante too much and causing everything to crash (if it's your first time, if she's locked in then you don't have to worry as much)

Then there are also other things like playing sex games, adding in massages, as well as looking into different ways that she can please you (I'm a big fan of the Bad Girls Bible for this reason). After all, the more invested she is in you the more invested she'll be in the relationship/sex.

Other than that, I suppose you could find ways to introduce new things to her. Lots of chicks get off pretty easily when I fuck them in public for the first time. But that comes with its own risks.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For example if i’m eating her out and at one point she says “i want you to fuck me”, i take that as im doing a bad job eating her out so she wants me to stop.
Lacks context, but I doubt it. Every time I've heard this, it meant the girl was so turned on she couldn't resist my cock any longer.

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There's other stuff you can do, but if you follow the Sex God Method and pay attention to the woman you're with as well as get compliments on what you're doing already, you're already better than like 90% of men just by default lol

One thing that I will share is that you can work on upping her attraction/arousal before having sex. That way when it does happen there's extra tension which will make everything better for her (people say it's better for you too, but maybe I'm different because it does nothing for me lol)

So, just to kinda put some numbers on it, let's imagine that a woman needs to be at a 7/10 attraction/arousal-wise to have sex with you. Instead of having sex with her when she warms up to that 7/10 you can work on bumping it up to a 10/10 before having sex with her. However, you run the risk of upping the ante too much and causing everything to crash (if it's your first time, if she's locked in then you don't have to worry as much)

Then there are also other things like playing sex games, adding in massages, as well as looking into different ways that she can please you (I'm a big fan of the Bad Girls Bible for this reason). After all, the more invested she is in you the more invested she'll be in the relationship/sex.

Other than that, I suppose you could find ways to introduce new things to her. Lots of chicks get off pretty easily when I fuck them in public for the first time. But that comes with its own risks.
I like this-

Any tactics to up arousal to that 10/10? We're practically already tearing each others clothes off when we see each other.

Fucking in public is no issue (just really cold outside currently lol, maybe needs to be indoors).

Sex God Method is the bible

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lacks context, but I doubt it. Every time I've heard this, it meant the girl was so turned on she couldn't resist my cock any longer.
Interesting- better way to think of it I suppose, but I want to be certain lol

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I like this-

Any tactics to up arousal to that 10/10? We're practically already tearing each others clothes off when we see each other.

Fucking in public is no issue (just really cold outside currently lol, maybe needs to be indoors).

Sex God Method is the bible
Slow down, tease more, paint a picture with your words. Have her beg for you basically

moom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Slow down, tease more, paint a picture with your words. Have her beg for you basically
Ooh paint a picture with my words while I’m teasing her? how do I do that

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ooh paint a picture with my words while I’m teasing her? how do I do that
Talk about the feelings that her body is going to have. For example, what is she going to feel as you touch her, as you kiss her? The electric sensations that will run along her body as you kiss down her chest. All while her pussy starts to ache for more.

Talk about how your cock is going to feel when you finally slide it in. Shit like that.

If you've ever sexted then a lot of the advice is similar: describe every sensation/feeling in extreme detail

While in person, you'll have to do this a little bit differently though. The above advice is good for setting the mood hours beforehand over text (but again, only for women who are locked in otherwise you'll scare her off by putting too much pressure on her before she's locked in). But in person you could go about it while you do it.

So as you touch her, tell her to notice those beautiful electrical sensations running through her body, how pleasurable they are. Ask if she's noticed it yet, then tell her to focus on them. Realize how every time she breathes in the feeling seems to get more powerful. How warm it is and how it extends throughout her entire body in waves of pleasure.

Some people my notice that I'm talking a bit about hypnosis/trance at this point. But to tell you the truth this is as much as I'll say because I don't feel it's ethical to teach random people how to hypnotize. However, there are a few things scattered throughout both the site and the forum about this specific form of putting people into trance. It's calling "Pacing and Leading" if you want to look up more

All that said, and at the end of it all, the end goal is to get her as absorbed into the moment as well as her desire as possible. You want her to lose herself in her desire so that the desire has room to grow. You want the setting to be as nonjudgmental as possible so that she feels comfortable enough to let herself go and to show you that side of herself.

>