Confusion

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
So if you read the recent article by chase it says that you should NOT go rough on women and he goes into why which makes sense but I am confused wouldn't that make her not see me again because she migh have fantasiesd about this hot daddy /papi and she gets a soft sex instead

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So if you read the recent article by chase it says that you should NOT go rough on women and he goes into why which makes sense but I am confused wouldn't that make her not see me again because she migh have fantasiesd about this hot daddy /papi and she gets a soft sex instead
Have not read the article but you have to calibrate to particular girl going soft on a girl that loves rough and viceversa could backfire... the key through sex talk and sexual frames is to have the girl super comfortable and relax were she is able to.open up sexually

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
Have not read the article but you have to calibrate to particular girl going soft on a girl that loves rough and viceversa could backfire... the key through sex talk and sexual frames is to have the girl super comfortable and relax were she is able to.open up sexually
This.

It’s about reading the girl right. When you’re fucking a girl for the first time (and any time really..) , you’re essentially microescalating. As you fuck she’s giving you tiny signals, as to what she is cool with and what she isn’t. A tiny series of green, yellow and red lights that determine what she is okay with. With the girls that want it rough off the bat, the lights are green all the way essentially.

Another thing that i’ve realized, to prevent girls feeling used after, is it’s imperative to give aftercare equally as aggressively as the sex you gave her. Ie. Super rough sex with slapping spitting and choking = cuddle her the whole night, bring her in close, don’t let her go, pet her hair and talk about her childhood etc. Just be super soft, & spend the night so in her mind she knows you really care about her..

>