LR  Cookie girl – Two dates (Daygame)

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Background
I’ve approach this girl, a while back during the day infront of the library. I have written about this girl before in my journal. You can read there on what exactly happened during the approach. Lets call her Cookie, because when I approached her she was eating a cookie. In January she had exams, so she didn’t had the time to meet up with me. In February I texted her and asked her out again. She agreed. In total it took me two dates to get to the sex part with this girl.

Texting before date #1
Nothing special here. I mainly texted her to schedules our dates. So I kept the texting to the minimum. She also didn’t text much back and only replied back in the morning and before bedtime. Which I think is great. Nowadays people are glued to much to their smartphones.

Date #1
On that day I was feeling really sick (coronavirus?) but she was hot and I was kinda hoping that the sex could cure me. We met up downtown for drinks and went to a café nearby. She was dressed casual, black pants, black sweater and a whitish blazer? ( like most Dutch girls), her face is cute and she has a nice figure. I can tell she workouts a lot.

During the date, we were getting to know each other and I did some deep diving here and there. I don’t remember much though. I was sick and it was hard to pay attention sometime… I do know we had good chemistry and we were having a good time. She’s smart, doing her masters, behaves reserved and is religious. When she told me that, I was afraid she might be a virgin or is saving herself for the marriage. Do I want to continue with this girl? Yes duh. After 1hour at the café talking, I propose we head to this salsa school nearby and every Friday night, they have a dance night I know she loves to dance and so she happily agreed to the plan.

The salsa school where we were heading to. I go there regularly since a few years. I know every staff, teachers and the owner. Lots of my friends and acquaintances are there. I bring my dates here regularly. The people there know it and they don’t bother or cockblock me. There was a time I bought new girls for dates there 3 times a week and the owner jokily to everyone during her class that I’m her marketing manager. Social proof at his best

Me and Cookie had a great time there. I taught her the basic of salsa, merengue and bachata. I’m impressed that she picks it up so easily. She sees that I know a lot of people and people sometimes come to me for greeting and also a lot of girls come and said hi to me. During dancing I can tell she is getting aroused. Strong eye contact, getting closer dancing to me and happily complying to me. But my sickness is getting worse. All I wanted to do is go to bed and sleep.. So later during the dance night I wanted to end the date. So we exit the school and during our goodbye I wanted to make out with her. She was hesitating and only gave me shallow kisses back. No problem. I later found out that the reason she was hesitating is because we were outside on the street and there were many people present.

Texting before date #2
two days after our first date. I texted her back and told her that I enjoyed our time together and propose that we should cook diner together at my place. She responded enthusiastically and agreed on our date two plan.

Date #2
One week after date 1, we meet up again. We went to do groceries, did cooking together, getting to know each other better and eating together, Showed some videos of me dancing, drinking tea together while sitting on the couch close to each other.

During the date. I was really trying to get to know her and her core values. How so was raised, how her relationship is with her parents, why she studies psychology, what she wants to do after finishing her masters. I also share things about me. The date felt natural and I genuinely enjoy her company.

Pull
After 1.5 hour cooking, eating and talking together. We went to my couch drinking tea. We continue our talking and I was trying to find signals to escalate. She’s still behaving reserved but is little bit more open to my touch now. First I touched her knee, no resistance. later I grab her hand and starts squeezing and she comply back. During our conversation on the couch there were some awkward silences. After the 4 or 5th silence I just stopped talking, looked at her, leaned to her went for the kiss. Now she starts to grab me aggressively and touching me everywhere. I lifted her up to my bed. There I escalated more, starts to undress her. Damm she was wearing some nice lingerie. I could feel her pussy was really wet. She grabbed my cock and all. She asked if I had a condom. Yes I do my dear. I put on the condom and we had sex for 2 hours. No LMR.

Remarks:
  • If I was feeling better on the day we had date 1. I probably could have pulled her to my place.
  • Looking back, kissing at the end of date was maybe not a good idea. IDK It feels cliché.
  • Looking back those awkward silence, during date two on the couch, were probably escalation windows and that was for her to signal me that I should move faster.
  • The sex was amazing. She was like a nymph. She was biting, moaning and riding me like a champ. She needs to work on her blowjob skills though. Too much teeth.
  • Im curious what her sexual past is. She gave me the impression that she’s reserved, a religious girl and probably boring in bed. After our sex, I have now a different opinion of her. I will try to found out her past on our next meeting

I like this girl and consider her girlfriend material. Right now I have 1 fb and 3 numbers that I’m trying to get on a date with me.

MrRapo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update:

We were supposed to meet up again at my place this Friday night. One 1 hour before our date she texted me a long message. Which basically says that she changed her mind and that she doesn’t feel we had that much of a connection.
Wow I did not see this coming. When I read that long text. I felt many emotions.

Needy: Oh no I’m losing her what did I do wrong and how can I solve this
Sad: heartbroken. I really like her.
Angry: How dare she tricked me.

But after some moments (15min) I kinda calmed down and accepted the situation. Im thinking of many reasons why she has buyer remorse. But I realize its pointless to think about this. it’s all just mental masturbation. I texted her back saying, that I respected her decision and wish her good luck with everything.

Maybe it’s better not seeing her anymore. I kinda started falling in love with her and I couldn’t concentrate in other areas of my life. This experience made me more humble, and I still have a lot to learn and experience in dating before I have fully abundance mentality.

Dragon913

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
doesnt add up.
u guys had a great time.
where did buyers remorse came from

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
MrRapo-

Ah, that's a bit of a bummer. You did well on the lay.

Well, maybe try sending her a real sincere message, like:
Hey Donna, it's MrRapo. You know, I'm thinking. You said we didn't have much of a connection last time, yet I've really felt one every time I've been around you. I don't want to let it go so easily. Meet me for drinks. Or a cookie ;) No expectations. But I don't want to drop this and walk away so fast.

Sometimes getting sincere/heartfelt and letting the girl know you felt something and you don't want to let it go that easily is all you need to reel her back in.

Chase

alleniverson

Space Monkey
space monkey
Wow ^ that message is fire. Chase, I bet you could have real success putting out an ebook with a bunch of messages like that, kind of like templates, for different situations. A bible of spells to repeat and cast on the ladies ;). Especially because so many text conversations go the same way from that meet girl (haven’t slept with her) —> meet back up with girl (for a date date / to sleep with her)... just a thought

>