Could I have done more over text?

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The girl that I went on 2 dates with and then she kind of started being slow to respond / ignored attempts to meet up again had been watching my stories pretty much straight after posting. I know that can just mean she's on insta a lot but I had a feeling so I decided to send a ping text 3 weeks after she told me she was busy.

Me: (responding to her story about going back to her natural hair colour) Hey wild girl, it suits you
Her: Heyy
Her: Thanks haha
Her: How are you?
Her: I saw that u are doing fastinf
Her: fasting
Her: For the ramada?
Me: For health
Me: and I like to challenge myself
Me: How about you?
Me: Manage to clear some of the things on your mind?
Her: Haha heavy challenge
Her: I couldn't stop eating to be honest
Her: Yes I feel better, I found a job
Me: Congrats girl!
Me: Probably is difficult to stop eating when apparently you make 10x better fajitas than my 11/10 ones (On our 2nd date I cooked fajitas at mine and she was impressed but still said her ones are better and would show me)
Her: Thanks
Her: Maybe or maybe I just love to eat (pig emoji)
Me: We'll see
Me: Lets have a food cooking challenge and see if you are that good

Left on read - similar to texts after 2nd meetup.

I feel like that she was just being nice responding and no amount of texting would change her mind but do you think anything here stands out as bad texting?

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Problem is no the texting is 2 dates and no pipi in vagina your chances go to shit...
Makes sense. It was close lol but in the end LMR was too much. I would say that I given how rusty I was I didn't even do half bad job as it went from not wanting anything but makeout to only pants left and her giving me a handjob. Shame as she had a fun vibe personality that I like.

I'm glad that you don't think the texting here is a problem though, as this is my usual kind of routine but been getting a lot of ignores when I try it lately. For me, even this is too much texting so early on, but I've seen a pattern where girl seems really into me, messages me first then I try a soft close like in your texting guides and then they ignore. Repeat next time they message me lol. I've started to ignore some of the time wasters but it's confusing me if it's the texting or if the girls just like attention.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Makes sense. It was close lol but in the end LMR was too much. I would say that I given how rusty I was I didn't even do half bad job as it went from not wanting anything but makeout to only pants left and her giving me a handjob. Shame as she had a fun vibe personality that I like.

I'm glad that you don't think the texting here is a problem though, as this is my usual kind of routine but been getting a lot of ignores when I try it lately. For me, even this is too much texting so early on, but I've seen a pattern where girl seems really into me, messages me first then I try a soft close like in your texting guides and then they ignore. Repeat next time they message me lol. I've started to ignore some of the time wasters but it's confusing me if it's the texting or if the girls just like attention.
No your texting was decent, the soft close could have been better, but there are no big mistakes...too much texting is bad with people that dont know how to text, you did not do too much texting, nor the lead is completely lost... dont text her for a while and see if she inniciates if not ping her... try no to go over 2 dates no lay or at least make sure compliance and escalation increases from one date to another...

orkie123

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
No your texting was decent, the soft close could have been better, but there are no big mistakes...too much texting is bad with people that dont know how to text, you did not do too much texting, nor the lead is completely lost... dont text her for a while and see if she inniciates if not ping her... try no to go over 2 dates no lay or at least make sure compliance and escalation increases from one date to another...
Thanks I appreciate it.

And completely agree, I always try to close on date 1 but sometimes need date 2. I think if it wasn't my first girl I went on dates with for over 2 years cos of my ex, It would have happened. Hardly any of the girls I have slept with were after date 2 so I completely agree that it's usually do or lose kind of.

>