FR++  Day 2 and 3 But No Lay

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On 01/12 (Saturday) I met a woman at a club. I opened with "I like you're dance moves. They're pretty cool." since she was dancing. I was pretty hesitant that night, so after making that comment I didn't say anything. I waited for a second, not sure of what to do next, then she took my hand and we started to dance together. We shared basic information, such as what we do for work, for fun, who she was with, etc. We went to different levels of the dance club, made out, and then she had to leave with her friends so I got her number, made plans for later in the week and called it a night.

On the Day 2 we got some tea, then walked around. It was a totally different vibe. She seemed a little more on-guard. Gradually she loosened up as we chatted. Since she drove to the tea place and I drove as well, I suggested we go to my place to hang out for a bit. She agreed and I drove us to my place. At my place I tried to escalate but through hand hold, picking her up to see how heavy she was, and through turning things towards a sexier tone, but she wasn't opening up sufficiently so I didn't go for any makeout or lay. We eventually called it a night and set up plans for yesterday (Friday).

Yesterday, last night specifically, she drove to my place and we went to a bar in the city. We danced together and madeout a little but she seemed way too focused on the music and club it kind of annoyed me. Like, she couldn't just chill and enjoy music that she didn't normally listen to. It had to be music she was familiar with. I think I got lazy and just tried to enjoy myself, so I wasn't doing very much to stimulate her - no push-pulls or routines, just chilling. As the night went on we both got tired, so we drove back to my place. I suggested we go up and eat a snack but she said "no, that's fine." and got in her car and went home.

With this girl I think I could see her again and again, like the Virgin, to get around her hangups but given that I'm already spending a lot of time and energy with the Virgin, I don't think I will. I think I'll cut my losses and end seeing her.

I definitely should have been more assertive with getting her up stairs to my place. I also should have went back to my place earlier before she got tired. Another thing is that I could have escalated in the back of the car and tried going for the lay there. It was hard for me to tell where she was at in the interaction since she was giving me clear signals of interest. I also should have done some sex-talk to open up that side of her character - all of this I completely neglected.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
From my point of view , you should be a little bit more chill on the dates . Rather than dancing , just go for a drink tell her about stuff you did , push and pull , kiss her out of nowhere on her neck , then pull back .

you need to create more sexual tension and then escalate escalate Till she is out of the door or submits

>